Round 2

Never Regret US

"Sir, the papers you requested on a....Kim Junsu are available for pick-up." Mon hung up the phone and tapped his fingers on his desk. 

'All things in good time Park Yoochun...'

-----

Junsu traced his finger along Yoochuns chest. "Chunnie, when you were engaged with Jessica Kwan did you do anything with her?"

Yoochun jolted and grabbed Junsu's hand. The question was sudden and Yoochun was unsure of how to answer it. "Su baby, I don't want to hurt you. Can we talk about something else?'

Junsu pushed himself away from Yoochun and crossed his arms. "Chunnie, I know I said I would forgive you but how can we move on in the future if you aren't willing to tell me anything about your past." 

This was something that Yoochun had never wanted to come up in his relationship with Junsu and he was determined to take the answer to the question away with him to work. "Su, I understand that you are curious but some things are better left unsaid....and unknown."

Yoochun still could not get over Mon's mysterious "inside" information about his life. How could a simple "architect" know things about him that not even his fiance knew? More importantly, how could Mon already have his precious Junsu so wrapped around his finger that the smallest statement from him made Junsu distrust his lover?

"You know what Yoochun," Junsu hadn't said Chunnie and it made Yoochun uncomfortable, his lover NEVER said his full name unless he was extremely upset. "I think you should sleep on the couch tonight." Without another word Junsu stood up and stomped up the stairs, leaving behind a dumbfounded Yoochun.

'Junsu sure if being bipolar about the whole "Jessica Kwan" thing...geez..one minute he forgives me and the next he is getting all touchy and upset with me.'

"Stop acting like such a woman." Yoochun mummbled under his breath, he wanted to scream it out loud to Junsu but knew that it would change nothing.

"Sleep on the couch?! Who the hell pays the bills here!?" Yoochun said that a bit louder as he took out a spare pillow and blanket from the closet. "If married life is going to be like this then maybe I want no part in it!" He almost yelled that at the bottom of the stairs, but closed his mouth at the last second.

The night past by slowly for Yoochun, he just could not get comfortable on the couch and as he rolled over he would often find himself gazing up at the ceiling, directly under his and Junsu's bedroom. "Su, ah, are you really that mad at me?" Yoochun wished right then and there that he could have a time machine and refuse to date Jessica Kwan, and then be there to stop his Junsu from running into the "Mon" guy.

Yoochuns eyebrows furrowed as his thoughts once again stopped on Mon. What did this guy have against him that he tried to take away Junsu from him? "Su, no matter what Mon tells you remember to always listen to my side too..." And with that Yoochun closed his eyes and fell asleep.

----------

Junsu did not sleep well either. His mind kept asking itself over and over again whether Yoochun could have possibly done anything...ual...with Jessica Kwan. 

Yoochun had been Junsu's first and ONLY lover and he hated thinking that Yoochun could have touched a woman and made a woman elicit the same sounds as him.

His body shook jealously at the thought of some... being able to feel Yoochun inside of her. "Chunnie is mine." He whispered it to the pillow that would; under normal circumstances, be resting under Yoochun's head.

"Should I go and apologize to Yoochun?" He asked the pillow but recieved no answer. 

"Aish.....I wonder if he is sleeping ok?"

--------

Yoochun was awakened by the sunlight sneaking in through the curtains Junsu and him never closed. "I dont wanna get up.....I dont wanna..." He moaned and groaned until he heard a phone ring.

Without thinking he sat up and rushed to the phone answering it without even realizing that it was Junsu's and not his. Upstairs Junsu was getting dressed, when he heard his phone ring as well.

"Erm....Hello?" Yoochun's voice was groggy as he was still sleepy.

"Junsu?" It was a man's voice. A man that Yoochun knew all to well, he couldnt forget this guys voice if he tried. "No Mon, it is Yoochun."

"Where the is Junsu?"

"Um...upstairs sleeping...I want to ask you something."

"Shoot, then give the god damn phone to Junsu." Yoochun squeezed the phone tightly, unaware that Junsu was behind him, hands on his hips listening to Yoochun talk.

"I want to know how the hell you knew about Jessica Kwan."

"Oh, that." Mon sounded bored and it really pissed off Yoochun.

"Park Yoochun, I know alot of things about you, you see I come from a very powerful family with a lot of connections and let me say I know things that I bet you have tried your best to froget, but in time I will drag it all out so that Junsu can see how horrible a person you are."

Yoochun swayed a little, embarrassed that he was so frustrated he almost passed out. "And, what exactly is it that you know Mon?" He spat out the name.

"I will give you a hint, it starts with alcohol, then lead to a baby and then death. Hint hint...what do I know Park Yoochun?"

Yoochun clenched his jaw then removed the phone from his ear, he placed his hand on his heart as his breath get out of control. Barely audible the voice on the phone said. "Let me talk to Junsu."

Yoochun called out Junsu's name, shocked when he heard Junsu say right here behind him. Then, without looking Junsu in the eyes he wandered up to the stairs to get ready for another hard day at work.

Junsu turned his attention from his receding boyfriend to the man on the line. "Mon!! Hi!"

"Ahh Junsu have you forgiven your silly boyfriend already?"

Junsu stuck out his bottom lip. "Sort of. He said he was sorry and even cried a little bit."

Junsu heard a snort on the other end of the line. "Su darling, don't let a crying man fool you ok? Do you know I ran into that Jessica Kwan girl about two hours ago?"

Junsu froze "Really? Where at?"

"Oh I was shopping and I bumped into this really pretty girl, she introduced herself and we got to talking and well, wanna come to a lunch with me and her? I can be at your place within twenty minutes!"

Junsu did not want to go, he did not want to meet this woman, but at the same time he really wanted to hang out with Mon. 

"Mon if she says something mean...."

"Do not worry Su she already knows who you are and she said she just wants to meet you!"

"umm. See you in about twenty minutes then." Junsu looked up as Yoochun walked down the stairs ready for work, bags showing under his eyes.

He wanted to say 'Have a nice day Chunnie' and give his sleepy looking lover a kiss, but as soon as his eyes focused on Yoochuns lips he got that fear of a womans lips touching them and he shuddered. Yoochun was his, not some stupid girls.

"Junsu ah, I am off to work....." Yoochun waited for the farewell as long as he could before surrendering and taking off out of the house and driving off to work, his heart heavy.

"Chunnie ah, have a great day at work." Junsu spoke the words as the door shut behind Yoochun.

----

Mon arrived exactly when he said he would and Junsu smiled brightly as he got into the mans car. "Mon! Hello!"

Mon gave Junsu an adorable smile while pulling Junsu over to him for a hug. "Hello Su. Are you excited?"

Junsu nodded his head, a childish happiness coming over him. "I am......nervous Mon. Jessica Kwan made my life MISERABLE in high school.....how could one woman have changed so much since then?

Mon put his available hand over Junsu's as he drove. "She wants to make everything right Su darling, she promised to be polite." Junsu nodded his head, unsure of why; but he trusted Mon completely.

"Mon ah....can you let go of my hand?" Mon looked down surprised. "Sorry Su, sometimes I just....I wanted to comfort you was all."

Junsu turned his head out to the window, his face was slightly red. 

As they pulled into the restaurant Mon hurredly got out and rushed over to Junsu's side, politely opening his door for him. Junsu felt his face grow hot from the special treatment and then his phone went off, and he quickly regained his composure. 

He looked at the caller I.D. and it read 'Chunnie <3' With some hestiation he answered it.

"Hello?"

"Junsu ah, listen I know your mad at me right now...but....I have some good news that I would love to tell you over dinner tonight.....that is, if you want to?"

Junsu looked at Mon who was patiently awaiting for Junsu's full attention, a smile on his face as he looked around.

"Yoochun, sure. I will be home at 5 we can go then."

"Su baby I lo-" but Junsu hung up the phone as a woman he recognized pulled up in a white corvette- Jessica Kwan.

"Jessica!" Mon rushed over and embraced her while Junsu stood where he was. This woman in front of him had Yoochun for three years all to herself. This WOMAN almost married Yoochun, and did who knows what with him....This...WOMAN. Junsu smacked himself on the head.

"Junsu, is that really you?" Junsu nodded and held out his right hand with the engagement ring on it purposefully displaying it so that Jessica could see. he didn't know why he felt like he had to do it, all he knew was that he loved Yoochun and wanted Jessica to know that they were happy.

"Oh! Such a pretty ring! Junsu who is the lucky guy?" Jessica remembered from school that Junsu was gay.

"Actually its...Yoochun." He said is proudly and silently prayed that jessica would make a jealous face but all she did was pat Junsu on the head. "Ooh! Lucky boy you!!!! Yoochun is a decent guy!"

"Decent?" Junsu got defensive. "He is the best man in the world!"

Mon rolled his eyes behind Junsu but said nothing, it was Jessica who spoke. "Have you met all the men in the world Junsu? No? Didn't think so. This guy right here," She nudged Mon "He is a pretty great guy AND he loves kids."

"Chunnie likes kids as well. We are going to adopt a couple of them soon." Mon twitched a little at this and Jessica raised her eyebrows. "Are you really? Last I knew of Yoochun he wanted nothing to do with children...." She trailed off and looked to Mon.

"So, who hungry!?" Mon grabbed Junsu's arm and pulled him into the restaurant. 

They all ordered hamburgers and chose to drink water with them.

"Jessica ah, what do you mean that Chunnie hates kids?" Junsu had never actually asked Yoochun what he thought about kids, but he had always sort of assumed that they would have kids of their own one day and be a big happy family.  Finding out that Yoochun might hate kids dumbfounded him.

"He....never told you about us did he Junsu?" Jessica took a small bite of her hamburger while Mon smirked. "Nah, Yoochun is a little secretive about that huh Su darling?"

Mon grabbed onto Junsu's hand again and Jessica noticed. "Are you two....secret lovers?" Mon grinned as Junsu jumped about a foot off of the chair he was sitting in. "B-bwoh!? Secret lovers!?!?! No! Mon is just my friend!" 

Remorse heaped in truck loads inside of Junsu, he suddenly felt like he was cheating on Yoochun. "I am in love with Yoochun, what he chooses to hide is none of my business. The past is the past." Junsu removed his hand away from Mon's his face solemn.

"That past is the past? Is that what Yoochun told you? Junsu listen to me, Yoochun...he is not that great. When we dated he barely ever touched me or told me he loved me." Junsu swelled with happiness, his Yoochun was faithful even before they got together.

"I use to think he was shy, but one night he got really drunk and.....we had . It was the happiest moment of my life, claiming him as mine, both of us losing our innocence..."

Junsu did not want to hear this. THIS was the reason why he had not wanted to see Jessica, how could he possibly sleep with Yoohun now, when Yoochun said that junsu felt great and tight, how was he suppose to belive him?

"And, because of that sweet night...I got pregnant."

Junsu dropped his hamburger and stood up, " I am leaving now." Mon yanked him back down albeit a bit roughly. "Just listen to what she has to say ok Su darling, I know it's painful....."

"I told Yoochun I was pregnant as soon as I had found out and he looked at me with disdain and...made me have an abortion..." Jessica's eyes filled with tears. "Three days later he told me he was in love with you and we were over."

Junsu once again rose from the table, he had gone completely numb and was barely aware that he was still alive. "I...I think I am going to go now...." 

This was perfect..exactly what Mon had wanted, he DESIRED for Junsu to be shooken up, that was why he had searched out Jessica since day one!

"Junsu I can take you home if you want...." Mon gently wrapped his arm around Junsu.

"No, I am not going home...I...want to see Chunnie..." He fled out of the restaurant and Mon looked at Jessica "Thanks. Now ive got to go after him ok?" Jessicas lip curled. "Dont forget to send me my payment."

Mon acknowledged this then chased after Junsu, who stopped directly in front of Yoohuns work place.

"Su! Su darling wait!! Just listen to me!" Mon was out of breath and he leaned on Junsu as he got a hold of himself. "Why exactly do you want to see Yoochun now hm?"

"He.....he loved me for so long. Barely touching Jessica, refusing to say he loved her....I need to go and apologize." Junsu tried to walk into the building but Mon stopped him.

"Did you not hear a thing Jessica said? Yoochun made her get an ABORTION Junsu, that's just bad."

Junsu cocked his head to the side. "He was DRUNK mon when he slept with her...people make mistakes when they are drunk. He felt nothing for her and therefore did the child a favor by NOT raising it in a loveless family."

Mon pulled Junsu into his embrace. "Su, stop trying to make it seem like Yoochuns a good guy. He just isn't. Maybe to you he wears a mask but to other people....we see him as he is."

------

Yoochun set down his lunch and walked over to his window. He could hardly wait to tell Junsu the good news. He had been working so much lately so that he could win Junsu and him a romantic two week getaway on a frist class cruise and finally, today he did it.

His eyes scaled the city below him and he closed his eyes feeling like he could fly. Suddenly his phone rang and he saw Junsu's name. "Su baby!! How are you?"

But the voice that answered wasnt his precious Su, it was the man who, everytime he spoke brought showers of misfortune upon Yoochun.

"Junsu knows Yoochun."

"Junsu knows.....what exactly?" Yoochun had NO idea what the man on the other end of the line was talking about, but it couldnt be good...

'He knows about the abortion and pregnancy with Jessica." Yoochun dropped the phone and suddenly it became hard to breathe.

He was never good at handling large amounts of stress or frustration and this just made it worse. With a few shallow gasps Yoochun fainted, due to an anxiety attack.

--------

When Mon hung up the phone Junsu's feet were glued to the front of his lovers workplace

"Yoochun ah....you can't be thet bad guy here....there has to be someone else."

Sirens wailed behind Junsu and two paramedica got out and rushed into the building. Junsu and Mon grew curious. "I Wonder what could have happened?" Junsu spoke quietly as he watched the men disappear into the building. 

Mon shrugged. "Who cares, not our problem. Lets go watch a movie or something." Junsu was about to leave when he heard Heechul's voice.

"Yoochun! Hey buddy, wake up!!!" Junsu turned his head and saw the paramedics bringing out his lover, and, without further provocation he darted to the scene and saw his precious Yoochun out cold.

'Could this be because of the Jessica thing?' Junsu followed the paramedics and told them he was Park Yoochun's lover, so they allowed him to ride with Yoochun in the back of the ambulance.

Junsu barely noticed Mon and he did not even say goodbye as he was to concerned with the man he loved, and Mon was furious...no...Mon was PISSED.

"DAMN YOU YOOCHUN! Think you can beat me with your "fainting", round three begins shortly..I will Take.You.Down."

-----

Yoochun opened his eyes. "Su! SU!! Mianhae!"

He sat up screaming the apology before laying his head back down on the pillow, unaware that Junsu was sitting on a chair giving him a worried look.

"Chunnie.....your ok." Junsu flung himself at Yoochun and gently pressed his lips to him. "I was worried...."

------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry this took so long, first I was sick then I have to go and look around at collges. :( My poor readers I hope you can forgive this failure! I hope you enjoyed this chapter (AND you can actually faint from an anxiety attack- trying to breathe to much can make you light headed and faint..I have this problem so I know first hand ^^) Please remember to comment!! <3 <3 and once again SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!!!