Mons first interference

Never Regret US

Yoochun could not sleep that night. He could not stop thinking about how much he had wanted his proposal to go according to plan, and his mind would often run back to how beat up Junsu had looked. "Mmmm" the sleeping man distubed his thoughts as he rolled over and laid his arm on top of Yoochun's chest.

Yoochun gently grabbed onto Junsu's hand lovingly it as he thought of how mixed Junsu had seemed about the proposal. Yoochun had known the minute Junsu had said yes, that it had taken his lover all of his strength to overcome his pride. 

"Junsu ah, you don't regret saying yes to me do you?" The thought of Junsu being unhappy stung Yoochun's chest a little, and he uncomfortably shifted pulling Junsu's head to his chest. Adoringly he played with Junsu's hair and without even realizing it, he did so for over nine hours. The minute he saw light shine through the window he removed himself from the bed and slipped a robe on before heading to take a shower. The beginning of bags had formed under his eyes.

As he dried his hair Yoochun opened the bathroom door and peeked out at his lover, who was still sleeping. 'Junsu looks soo cute!' Sometime after Yoochun had left the bed Junsu had apparently grabbed a pillow and hugged it.

With a huge grin Yoochun slid on the necklace he had received from Junsu then put on his suit for work. He appeared slightly more refreshed after his shower, but still looked slightly haggard. "Aish!" He glanced at the clock and stepped out of the bathroom up to Junsu, tenderly he placed a kiss on his lovers cheek before heading out of the house- over two hours early.

----------

Junsu opened his eyes and frowned when he saw the bed was empty. His clock said it was only 8 in the morning yet Yoochun was nowhere to be seen. He was positve that Yoochun didnt have work until 9:30!!! Roughly he shoved the pillow away from him and stood up and stretched.

"Chuunie!!!" He let out a high pitched yell and walked out of the room, with a frown he realized that yoochun was not home.

"Aish! Why did he leave so early?" He bit his lip and went to the kitchen to make coffee. Much to his delight Yoochun had already made some and it was still warm, meaning that Yoochun had not left TOO early.

As Junsu drank the coffee his mind went through a list of things he should get done today. 'First I have to clean the kictchen again, then I have to do laundry, then....decide what to have for dinner! Oh!! I should make Chunnie a special lunch and bring it to him!' Junsu let out a squeal of delight and took out a special box for Yoochun's lunch.

With determination he began to make rice cakes shaped like hearts (or his best attempt at hearts), then he shaped a boiled egg like a bunny and gave it a baby carrot to hold, after which he slipped in a muffin wrapper filled with blueberries, and finally ended it with a small chocolate heart candy, slipping in a loving note to go with it. "Yes!!!" He gazed proudly upon the food and took a picture of it, so that he could remember this moment. "Why didn't I make him lunch like this before!?!?!" Junsu took out a really cute pink bag and wrapped it around the bento box tying it closed with a ribbon.

"Chunnie wont have to eat out today!" He pumped his fist in the air, then slipped on his shoes. Yoochun had lunch at 12 pm and it was only 10 am but Junsu wanted to make sure to give it to Yoochun before he made any plans to eat out with his employees.

--------------

Yoochun ran his fingers through his hair irritably. "Would you care to tell me Mr. lee how our sales dropped by twelve percent?" The man by the name of Mr. Lee fidgeted and shook his head. "In all honesty Mr. Park, if we could just come up with a new item then....." Yoochun held up his hand, silencing the man. He rubbed his forehead with his fingertips, trying his best to maintain his attitude. His lack of sleep wasn't helping.

"Listen to me Mr. Lee, I will say this once! Coming up with new items is not our divisions problem. Here we focus on how to better sell the items that are at our disposal. Do you understand?" Mr. Lee nodded his hand, "But sir I--"

Yoochun's phone rang and he picked it up. "Mr. Yoochun there is a man here to see you."

Yoochun waved his hand at Mr. Lee dismissing him. 

"A man?"

"Yes sir. Well, he asked for Junsu's boyfriend...." Yoochun jerked in his seat. Someone was looking for "Junsu's boyfriend"?

"Alright send him in."

"Yes, sir."

Yoochun fiddled with a pencil until his door opened, revealing an incredibly handsome man with blonde hair and a strong jaw line. "Hm...can I help you?" Yoochun rose from his seat and offered his hand to the man. The man shook it. "YOU are Junsu's boyfriend? Hmm......"

Yoochun crossed his arms, he was already starting to dislike the man. "May I ask who you are?" The man rolled his eyes. "Were you not told about me? Junsu said if I ever wanted to find him again all I had to do was come to you for his contact information."

Yoochun locked his gaze at the man's eyes. "Well, who ARE you?"

"My name is Mon. I believe your boyfriend saved me from getting my kicked yesterday."

Now Yoochun understood, this was the who had distracted Junsu from coming to dinner with him. "Ok, so what do you want? You do realize that as Junsu's boyfriend I am very protective of him and just because you claim to know him...." Yoochun was distracted from his territorial rant as again his phone rang. 

"Yes?"

"Sir Junsu is on his way up."

"ok...wait WHAT!?!?!" He yelled loudly and Mon jumped, wondering if this man in front of him had ever hit Junsu. 

Yoochun hung up the phone and started to quickly walk to the door. "If you will excuse me, I have a very important meeting to attend to....." But before he could finish his door was ripped open by Junsu, who had a huge smile on his face. "Chunnie I brought you-" He froze as he saw Mon. "Mon!!!!! You were getting my information from Yoochun?" Mon nodded and returned Junsu's smile. 

"Junsu...." Junsu turned away from Mon and grinned over at Yoochun. "Chunnie!! I brought you lunch!!!" Proudly he offered a pink box to Yoochun, who looked down at it and took it warmth enveloping him. "Aww Junsu its cute." He leaned forward to kiss his lover but Junsu's attention was already focused back on Mon. 

Yoochun frowned, he felt like a third wheel.

"Mon, how have you been?!!? Those bullies bothering you again?!" Junsu rolled up his sleeve but stopped when yoochun layed his hand on his shoulder. "You promised me no more dangerous fights remember?" Junsu frowned at Yoohun. "Sorry Mon, I can't help with the bullies anymore...." Mon laughed and Junsu joined in after a couple of seconds. 

"Nah, no bullies have been bothering me....hey Junsu you wanna go get some food? we can get to know eachother better that way." Yoochun faked a cough. "But ah Junsu, don't you want to eat the bento with me?" Junsu pekced Yoochun on the cheek. "No, I only made enough food for one person. Ima go eat lunch with Mon ok?" Junsu turned and strolled out of the room, Mon followed bumping into Yoochun roughly, no apology, just a smirk.

Yoochun glared at the man's back, upset that Junsu had left to go eat without even inviting him to come. Silently he sat at his desk and unwrapped the lunch that Junsu had made him. He quietly chuckled when he saw the contents. The food was so cute, just Junsu's style. Delicately he grabbed the note Junsu had put in with the lunch.

 

Chunnie ah, I made this lunch just for you! 
I Hope you like it. Make sure to eat well.
I Love you!!!
~Your loving fiance Junsu
 
Yoochun's heart beat furiously when he saw the words "your loving fiance Junsu" Without even thinking he took out his phone and called Junsu. It rang several times and Yoochun tapped his fingers on his desk. But he recieved not answer, instead it only went to voicemail. "Junsu ah, thatnk you for the meal. It is lovely. I guess.....I will see you at home......love you.....bye....." He sighed and hung up the phone, then proceeded to silently eat the meal that Junsu had made for him.
 
-------------------
Yoochun arrived home from work at six expecting to walk into a house filled with delicious smells, but instead he came in upon a pitch black apartment. Apparently Junsu still wasn't back from "eating" with Mon. Questions cilled his mind, and along with those questions came doubt. His Junsu wouldn't cheat on him would he? 
 
"NO!!" Yoochun slammed his fist against the wall his frustration mounting. "Dammit...Junsu...where are you?" He made his way to the kitchen and ripped off his tie, dropping it on the cabinet as he opened the fridge and took out a few beers.
 
By the time 10 o'clock rolled around Yoochun was drunk and with a few hiccups he made his way to his bed, still in his work clothes and laid upon the bed immediately falling asleep. 
-----
Junsu arrived home at ten thiry laughing loudly, he had lost track of time at a club with Mon. "Yeah!! I will see you tomorrow Mon!!!" He closed the door, then made his way to the kitchen to get a drink of water before bed. He instantly sobered up when he saw Yoochun's tie sitting on the counter. "! What time is is?" He glared at the clock and flipped. "Ten thirty?! OMO!!! Did chunnie eat dinner?" He turned and head up to their bedroom, freezing when he saw the large amount of beer cans sitting on the table. 
 
His frowned deepened as he walked into the room and saw Yoochun passed out on the bed with his suit still on."Chuunie...." Gently Junsu nudged his lover. "Can you change into pajamas?"
 
Yoochuns eyes opened and focues on Junsu. He instantly sat up and pulled Junsu to him. "Your home..." He whispered quietly, his breath still smelling like alcohol. Then, as fast as he was awake, he fell back on the bed....out cold.
-------------------------------------------------------
Authors note: Hmm....sorry I ended it like this >_< Poor Chunnie!! He is SUCH a sweetheart too!!!! TT_TT Just silently suffering.....