Let the game begin!!

Never Regret US

 

Yoochun eyes shot open. "I...can really go with you to lunch with mon?" His hopes soared to the sky, if he got to go with them he could ensure that nothing would happen with Junsu!!!
 
"I would love t--" Yoochun's phone rang and he ruffled his hair. "Aish, its work!" he gave Junsu a wink as his lover went to the bathroom and silently closed the door.
 
"Hello?"
 
"Yoochun!!! It is Heechul!!! Can you make it to work today? A prospective client has called and wishes to meet with you!" Yoochun cursed his luck!!!
 
His company was always in need of prospective clients!!! "Heechul, you can't go in my place?" he heard a tisk on the other end of the line. "Yoochun, you know how bad I am at up to those rich s!!!!!" 
 
Yoochun scratched his head, if he lost this client he would lose money....and if he let Junsu go to the lunch alone...Mon might take Junsu!!
 
'You are the only one for me Chunnie....I love you.....stop playing the role of the jealous boyfriend!' Junsu's words flashed in Yoochun's mind.
 
"Ah....ok....I will be there in a  couple of hours....." Yoochun sighed and slowly made his way to the bathroom where he knocked on the door. "Junsu ah...." He heard the door unlock and he stepped in. "I erm..wont be able to go to lunch with you, I have to work." 
 
Junsu puffed out his cheeks and stuck his tongue out at Yoochun. "But Chunnie!! It is your day off today!! Why can't we do something fun?"
 
"It's a prospective client...I can't miss this. Junsu just please be home before I get off of work ok?"
 
Junsu shrugged his shoulders as he turned and rinsed out his hair his lean body in full view of Yoochun's gaze. Lightly he wet his lips, the thought of morning taunting him.
 
"I guess it can't be helped Chunnie....ah...well what do you want for dinner hmm?"
 
Yoochun slipped out of his boxers and stepped into the shower with Junsu "Whatever you want to make is fine. You know how much I love your cooking!"
 
Junsu's face flushed red and Yoochun smirked.
 
"No morning for you, I have to go to work in an hour!!!" Junsu pulled out a frown.
 
"Work, work, work. Do you do anything else?" Junsu began to lather soap on his body, but gasped when Yoochun pulled him in for a hug. "Well, I do you." 
 
Junsu pushed himself off of Yoochun and rinsed off his body. " I dont invite you to eat with mon and I, you get angry. Then I DO invite you and you can't come.
 
I must have a really bipolar boyfriend Aish!!!! I sure got one of the bent knives in the rack..." 
 
Yoochun did not say anything. It was true. Work would often come inbetween Junsu and him, but he had never seen it as a problem until now. "You know what Su baby. Go grab me my phone." Junsu rolled his eyes but did as he was told, he came back into the bathroom and Yoochun leaned out of the shower. 
 
"Heechul!"
 
"Yes?"
 
Yoochun grabbed Junsu's hand and gave it a squeeze as his fiance looked curious and was leaning in towards the phone.
 
"You tell my 'prospective' client that I have already made lunch plans and that if he still wants to talk about profit he can wait until an actual work day."
 
He heard a sigh on the other end of the line. "Yes, sir. Right away." Then Yoochun hung up and made a kissy face to Junsu. 
 
"Still want morning ?"
 
Junsu grabbed onto the towl around his waist and left it fall. "You bet!" He squealed as Yoochun splashed warm water on him, then yanked him into the shower.
-----------
 
Mon tapped his fingers again and again on the table. Junsu had said a couple of hours. 'What the were they doing so late, that he could forget about our lunch!?' Mon adjusted his glasses and roared for a waitress. 
 
"Y-yes sir what can I get for you?"
 
Mon glared at her. "Get me some ing coffee!" She bowed and hurried away.
 
"Hmm...Park Yoochun....." Mon stared at the file he had before him. In it was everything he needed to know about Junsu's lover, everything he needed to bring Yoochun down.
 
"Junsu...you will regret the day you stopped those good men from attacking me for his younger brother...." Mon began to flip through the folder.
 
"Hmm...this Yoochun guy sure works his off.......but every guy has his weakness...and this mans weakness is.....you my precious Su."
 
Mon gave himself a thumbs up under the table. "At first this was about making other people feel my pain but whose to say I can't do that AND make a little fortune out of all of this?"
----------
 
Yoochun and Junsu arrived at the cafe and Junsu spotted Mon sitting at a table looking at several papers.
 
"Mon!!" Junsu let out a yell and Mon scrambled to put all of the papers in his bag. "Su!!!"
 
Yoochun twitched his eyebrow at the nickname. "Oh, hello Yoochun." Mon held out his hand to Yoochun. "How have you been?"
 
Yoochun instinctively wrapped his arm across Junsu's shoulder. "Ive been....WE'VE been good." He gave Junsu an angelic smile. "Haven't we Su?" Junsu blushed a little and lowered his gaze to the ground.
 
"Mon I asked Yoochun to come, he did not have anything else to do, ok?" Mon smirked and gave Yoochun a glare, then as soon as the evil look was there, it was gone. Mon ruffled Junsu's hair "It's ok! I will forgive you just this once ok?" 
 
"Umm!" Junsu nodded and pulled Yoochun to the table Mon was sitting at. "So mon what were you looking at?"
 
"Hmm?" Mon raised his eyebrow at Yoochun. "Oh, just some work plans." Junsu grinned at Mon then turned to face Yoochun. "Mon tell Chunnie what you do for work!!"
 
"Oh, I am an architect." Mon adjusted his glasses and put his hand on Junsu's, he began to lightly stoke Junsu's hand. 
 
"Su remember that night at the club when you told me how when you were a kid this guy use to bully you and he took your hand and actually broke it, and called you a ."
 
Junsu nodded and his eyes became downcast. "Yeah...that hurt alot...."
 
Yoochun's eyes widened and he didn't know which to be angrier about, the fact that RIGHT in front of him Mon was practically holding Junsu's hand, or that
 
Mon knew something about Junsu that Yoochun didn't.
 
"You....you were bullied Su?" Junsu nodded his head. "I was bullied alot when I was a kid..."
 
"Why didn't you tell ME this?" Yoochun was hurt....REALLY hurt.
 
"Hmm..." Junsu pulled his hand away from Mon and grabbed onto Yoochun's giving it a reassuring squeeze. "Because you never asked."
 
Mon smirked at Yoochun's dumbfounded expression. "He never asked you Junsu. He NEVER asked to get to know about your past?"
 
Yoochun struggled to keep on a calm and collected face. "What kind of boyfriend doesn't ask those kinds of questions? Haha, Hey Su I bet I know more about you from our one night of hanging out then he does in your whole...what five years?"
 
"Six!!!!" Junsu held up six fingers. "Mon, Chunnie knows alot about me...I didnt tell you everything that night..." His eyes shifted to Yoochuns, and Junsu let out a sigh when he saw that Yoochun had on a friendly stare, unaware that is was a mask.
 
They ordered their meal and began to eat, with Mon and Junsu talking alot about how they were both bullied when they were kids. Yoochun felt left out so he pretended to focus all of his attention on his food.
 
Mon noticed this and took full advantage, he knew full well what to say to Junsu to keep the perky young man talking.
 
"So Junsu, tell me how you and....Yoochun got together ne?" Junsu went off on a rant about how in Highschool Junsu had the hugest crush on Yoochun and on their graduation day Yoochun said in his senior speech that he was in love with him and Junsu thought he was going to die from both embarrassment and happiness.
 
"Yoochun, did you have anyone special before Junsu?" Yoochun snapped his eyes up to Mon. "Mmm...special? No."
 
"Really? nobody at all? No woman you were suppose to marry after graduation? Being the son of a company I hear that is what happens to future company owners."
 
Yoochun jerked, he did not want to talk about Jessica, he NEVER wanted to talk about her again. This type of information was suppose to be kept secret how did this Mon guy know about it?
 
Yoochun's face held evident shock and Junsu stared at his lover his eyes wide. "Chunnie...you were.....engaged?
 
Mon cracked his knuckles. Let the game begin.
 
"Well...I...it was nothing like that...it was...." Junsu stuck out his bottom lip.
 
"Who was it?"
 
"Umm...I beg your pardon?" Yoochun shifted uncomfortably in his seat. "I asked you who it was?"
 
"Jessica...Jessica Kwan....." Yoochun hung his head low. Jessica had been the prettiest girl at school and everyone knew that Yoochun had dated her until senior year, when he had fallen for Junsu upon seeing him one day crying in the bathroom.
 
"Jessica!!?" Junsu sputtered. She was one of the girls that had made his life a living hell.
 
"How come you never told me this Yoochun!? Is that why we can't see your parents? You don't talk about them often either!!! Is that why? Am I the reason why?" Mon lowered his head to his food and let a huge grin grow on his face...this might be easier then he thought.
 
"No, no!! Junsu don't assume the wrong things!!! I never told you because....." He froze "because...you never asked?" Junsu bolted out of the chair. "And I never talk about my parents because..." But Junsu turned to Mon. "This has been a lovely lunch. Call me sometime to hang out again ok? I am feeling......betrayed." He shot dagger stares at Yoochun and stormed out of the cafe.
 
"Junsu wait I--" mon grabbed onto Yoochun's arm. "This will be fun." Was all he said, then he stood up to leave.
 
"You ! How did you know about her?!!" Yoochun grabbed onto Mon's shirt and pulled him to him. "Tell me." He hissed.
 
"Are you going to interrogate me, or are you going to go and apologize to your boytoy?"
 
Yoochun lifted up a fist. "He is NOT a boytoy, he is my Fiance...make sure you know THAT too!!" Then Yoochun took off after Junsu.
 
"Hmm...your fiance for how long Park Yoochun...heheh...."
---------
"Junsu please listen to me!!!" Junsu slammed the bathroom door on Yoochun then pushed his back against it.
 
"Go away!! I don't want to see your face right now!!!"
 
"Junsu Please!!!!" Yoochun banged on the bathroom door. "I will tell you everything you want to know...please communicate with me!!!!" There was silence in the bathroom.
 
"Su baby....ah...i love you and I am sorry.....p-please forgive me..." Yoochun already felt like he was losing the battle against Mon, and once again frustrated tears stung his eyes.
 
He lowered himself to the ground and leaned against the wall by the bathroom door. Junsu could hear the small stutters in Yoochun's voice and he knew his manly lover was once again frustrated.
 
"Chunnie ah..."He opened the door and gave Yoochun a determined face. "Ok, I will forgive you if you do two things!" He held up one finger. "One: You will answer any quesitons I ask of you and Two: You WILL take me to meet your parents."
 
Yoochun began to cry a little bit more and Junsu grew worried. "Chunnie I said I would forigve you if...."
 
"Su...can we not worry about number two?"
 
"Hmm?" Junsu cocked his head to the side.
 
"You said: Two, you will take me to meet your parents."Yoochun wiped at his eyes, his face red.
 
"What? You don't want to take me to meet your parents? If you are that embarrassed by me then you can just F---"
 
"Their dead Junsu." Yoochun sighed.
 
"Um...what did you just say Chunnie?"
 
"My parents....are dead....a car accident. During my junoir year of highschool."
 
"But isnt that when you broke up with Jessica?"
 
Yoochun held out his arms to Junsu. "Su, will you hug me?" Junsu crawled over to Yoochun and slid into his arms.
 
"I was only dating Jessica because my parents had arranged a marriage for us...god how I hated her...but once they died and the company became mine I cancelled the marriage plans...and...confessed to you. Do you understand now? Jessica wasn't anyone important or special in my life...she was just some I had to date for my father...."
 
Junsu let his head rest on Yoochuns chest, he could hear his lovers heart beat.
 
"But what I am wondering is....how did Mon know about it? Only my parents, Jessica's parents and I knew about it......"
 
-----------------------------------
 
AUTHORS NOTE: YooSu isn't that easy to take down MON!! HAHA!!!! Seriously though poor Chunnie is gonaa go through a LOT beause of this guy!! Got your rubber ducky squeeze toys handy? I know I do!! *shows you CUTEEEE rubber ducky* ^_____^ Hope you enjoyed the chapter and remember to comment!!!!!!