First Impressions

My Faced Lover (DISCONTINUED)

 

“Are you blind?! Did you not see where you were going?” He snapped, staring you down. You were bothered by the annoyed and disgusted look he gave you.

Normally, you would have snapped back, but you didn’t have time and you knew Lay was waiting for you.

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t see you there.” You responded as you started turning around.

“Clean it.” He ordered.

You turned around in disbelief and saw him with his arms crossed, his height towering over you.

“Excuse you?” You asked with an attitude.

“You heard me. And If I’m not mistaken, you did see me.” He was smirking now. “And I guess you liked what you saw, since you started taking pictures.” You felt yourself turning a bright shade of red.

Damn it, How did he know? Aish, how embarrassing.

He leaned closer making you freeze. “You must feel honored to clean my shirt.” He whispered.

You were just about to snap back when someone interrupted you from behind.

“HANA! Why are you taking so long?” You stopped glaring at the giant in front of you and saw Lay, with his favorite backpack, blue cardigan, and white shirt.

You ran to him and threw your arms around him. You were really happy to be finally reunited with your best friend. He laughed as he hugged you back.

“You haven’t changed at all, unicorn” you stuck out your tongue.

He smiled then suddenly said, “Ayo waddup Kris!” Your jaw dropped when you realized he was talking to the giant, who was still staring at you.

Kris? EXO-M’s leader? Oh shiz. You dropped ice cream on Krisus.

“Lay, is this her?” Kris asked, surprised. “So she’s Hana, the best friend you won’t stop talking about?” He started laughing and turned to you. “I thought you were some sasaeng fan because you were taking pictures of me!” Lay started laughing too, adding to your embarrassment.

“No, I-“

“We have a photo shoot later, Lay. I’ll see you there.” Kris interrupted you. “And you,”

You didn’t have time to react as you felt yourself pulled into his arms for a tight hug. You inhaled his sweet cologne and felt yourself blushing.  Otokke? Otokke?

He whispered, “This is revenge for staining my shirt.”

WHAT?!

You immediately pushed him away and saw that you now had the exact same stain on your shirt from hugging him.

“And next time you use me as a model, it won’t be free.” He said arrogantly before walking out of the door, leaving you furious and speechless.

I was right, he is a .

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Hello Chapter 2~! Thank you to the people who subscribed and commented! <3