Two Offers

My Faced Lover (DISCONTINUED)

 

”Jerk.” You said in the car as you cleaned your shirt. Lay noticed you making faces and cursing under your breath. He laughed and pinched your cheek.

“Kris is always like that, it’s nothing personal.” He said.

You better watch out, Kris. Next time I see you, it will be personal.

You changed the subject. “Anyways, where are you taking me, Unicorn?”

He ruffled your hair and smiled, “I’ve missed you calling me that.” You scoffed but turned away and smiled. He was the only one who put up with your y attitude. So in return, you always showed your soft side to Lay. “EXO has a photo shoot today! I asked the workers if they could use an extra photographer. I showed them some of your pictures and they agreed to let you come. You’re welcome.” He said proudly.

You grinned and threw your arms around him again, causing him to swerve a little since he was driving.

“THANK YOU! HOW CAN I EVER RETURN THE FAVOR?!” You happily yelled in his ear.

“YAH! Are you trying to get us killed?” He said, playfully shoving you away. You stuck your tongue. Then he looked thoughtful. The car stopped upon reaching a red light. “Well, there’s one thing…”

“Go on a date with me.”

You froze. You didn’t know how to react. Honestly, you didn’t know your feelings for Lay. But your heart was beating fast, so you knew there was something else.

Yes.

You wanted to answer, but the only thing that came out of your mouth was, “Are you crazy? You don’t have time for dates, Lay.”

Why can I never say exactly what I want to say?

He looked disappointed. The light turned green and then you were on your way again. The moment passed.

“That’s true.” He said slowly. For a second, you thought you saw a hint of sadness in his eyes. But then the car stopped. He went back to his happy self and cheered, “We’re here, let’s go!”

As he opened the car door for you, he gazed into your eys and whispered, "You know, I'm not giving up just yet." Then he smiled and helped you out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The SM Entertainment Building was huge and intimidating. You saw posters of Shinee, SNSD, Super Junior, and EXO. Your eyes found Lay first, but then fell to Kris. Realization hit you. Suddenly you were in a bad mood again.

“Wait, does that mean I have see Kr-“ You stopped talking.

Speaking of the devil, the giant came out of the building and ran towards us.

“Lay, we’re running late. They’re asking for the photographer you recommended.” Kris looked at you and then face palmed upon realizing that you were the photographer. “Her? Really? I should have known.”

He continued talking as if you weren’t in front of him. You were insulted. “I’m a pretty good photographer. But, I need a good face in front of my camera, not a y one.” 

He shot you a glare but then dismissed it when he saw some fan girls calling his name. 

“KRIS! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!” Some girls squealed. “YOU’RE AMAZING!” You scoffed.

If only they knew.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You helped around and shot a few pictures. The workers welcomed you and liked your professionalism. You ended up helping the main photographer shoot the important pictures.

 

 

Proud of your work, you smiled at your camera. The whole time, the boys seemed surprised that you were taking their pictures. You only knew Lay and Kai, although you tried not look directly at Kai. Kai was another good friend of yours. He was y, and he knew it, which annoyed you most of the time. Kris on the other hand, smirked at you and looked arrogant as ever.

Lay introduced you to the members.

“This is Se Hun and Lu Han,” He pointed to the two cute ones who had their arms around each other, laughing and making jokes. They smiled and bowed, then continued teasing each other.

“This is D.O, Beakhyun, Chanyeol, and Su Ho.” D.O’s eyes were wide as he greeted you. Beakhyun blushed and said, “You’re as pretty as the SNSD noonas.” Chanyeol surprised you with his deep voice. Su Ho had an angelic smile that made you feel close to him already.

“These three are Chen, Xiu Min, and Tao.” They bowed. You noticed Chen’s really good looking jawline. Xiu Min made a cute face, and Tao shyly smiled. “Noona, Lay says that you shop a lot! Next time, take me with you?” He asked happily. You nodded and smiled. They’re all so friendly!

Finally, Lay took you to Kai and Kris. 

Kai his lips seductively and said, “Hana, miss me?”

“You wish.” You said as you punched his arms. He winced but then composed himself.

“See that! I’ve been working out lately!” He flexed and then you playfully punched him again.

You then looked at the Kris, ready to share insults. But, Kris had his attention somewhere else. Or, better said, someone else. She was across the room, examining some of the pictures. You have to admit, she was pretty.

 

 

From what you can see, he had a look of longing in his eyes. Like he wanted her.

Ooh, looks like I’ve found almighty Krisus' soft spot.

“She won’t date you, you know.” You said coldly, turning his attention to you.

“But she already has.” He smirked, “Anyways, remember what I told you earlier?” He said, leaning closer to you.

"Which part? Sorry, I don’t tend to remember pointless stuff.” You replied coolly. 

Everyone now had their attention on you. From the corner of your eyes, you can see Lay looking curiously at the two of you. You saw that girl looking your way too. 

“Next time you use me as a model, it won’t be free.” He repeated. “And looks like you were the photographer today. So it’s time for you to pay up.”

You gulped. He was inches away from your face and his gaze was intimidating yet captivating. You couldn’t move again. Finally, he spoke again.

 

“You’re going on a date with me.” 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: bwahaha, gotta love cliffhangers. thanks to all who are reading this, I hope you guys enjoy! :D 

btw! I got my EXO crewneck. It's beautiful!