His Plan

My Faced Lover (DISCONTINUED)

 

“You’re going on a date with me.”

What?! No way is this jerk interested in me.

“I don’t date s.” You said as you pushed him and coolly walked away without turning back.

You could hear the EXO members laughing and wooting at your rejection.

“It’s okay, hyung. I’m here for you.” Chanyeol laughed loudly.

“You can take Tao shopping instead.” Baekhyun chuckled.

You caught a glimpse of Lay’s face. He looked relived for some reason as he smiled and you and mouthed, “Good job.”

Kai tried high fiving you but you stuck your tongue out and continued walking away.

When you were out of their sight you suddenly found yourself blushing and your heart was beating fast. No because you had feelings for the jerk, but because he embarrassed you and surprised you by his sudden command.

I’ll make that pay for it later.

 

==========

 

Kris POV

 

She didn’t even look back as she “rejected” me. I put that in quotation marks because of course, I wasn’t sincere when I asked her. I had two reasons why I told her to go out on a date with me:

 

  1. I wanted to see her surprised reaction and piss her off. (That part went well, hah.)
  2. I wanted to make Hye Min jealous.

 

Hye Min is my ex-girlfriend. She’s also a staff member for SM Entertainment. We met when I was just a trainee and she was an intern. Long story short, we fell for each other. I knew that I didn’t have the best personality but she was so sweet. She was a refreshing breath of air.

However, she broke up with me shortly before EXO could debut because she wanted me to be focused on my work.

Typical.

Our current relationship is distant now, polite yet showing no signs of our previous intimacy. I guess I do still have feelings for her, but I wanted to see if she felt the same. I ignored the other EXO members teasing me as I glanced at Hye Min. I knew she was staring at me before. She was now looking at the camera with a hint of a smile.

So she’s glad that I got rejected. I ran my fingers through my hair, satisfied. I guess I’ll take my plan up a notch. This isn’t over.

 

==========

 

You wait for Lay in the car as he was talking to the other EXO members after the photo shoot. You the radio and heard f(x)'s new song, Electric Shock. 

You were just watching them from the rearview mirror as they fooled around and waved at their fans. They were doing such good fan service that for a second you wish you were one of those screaming girls. Lay was smiling and you took this opportunity to gaze at his perfect face. You stared at his jaw line and then your eyes fell on his lips. Suddenly, he pursed his lips at the crowd of fangirls. 

 

 

As if a electric current ran through you, you felt your heart beat faster. You’re eyes widened and you suddenly looked away. Suddenly you flashbacked to him asking you on a date.

You asked yourself one question you’d never asked before:

Do you possibly have feelings for your best friend?

 

==========

 

A tap on the window of the driver's seat interrupted your train of thought. Upon seeing the jerk’s face you shot him a glare and turned away. Suddenly, you cursed under your breath when you realized that you didn’t lock the car’s doors. Before you can do anything, it was too late.

You heard the car door open and Kris nonchalantly sat on the driver's seat as if it was his own car, not uttering a word to you. He grabbed the keys right out of your hands and started the engine, still not saying anything.

You gave him a dumbfounded look. You were about to explode and punch him in his face when he suddenly stared straight at you with a piercing gaze. You gulped.

Damn, why is he so intimidating?

“Just go along with this. I’ll explain later.” He said as the car started moving. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: AYO WASSUP~ guess who's back? My vacation was super fun! But now I'm back to fangirling in the confort of my own house, yaaay!  (/^▽^)/

 I got my EXO crewneck at fyzzed.com c: 

& I hooray for the f(x) reference since I forgot to add them in the previous chapter, hehe. :3 

see you guys next time! ^.^