Giants & Ice Cream

My Faced Lover (DISCONTINUED)

A/N: Annyeong everyone~! ^^ I'll be starting this fanfic now since school's almost over and I have free time now! YAY! I hope you like it! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where in the world am I?" You asked yourself as you stepped out of the taxi into the streets of Seoul. You recently arrived from living abroad in the U.S to Korea, to purse your dreams for modeling and photography. Your parents were very against your decisions but your I-get-what-I-want attitude eventually made them agree. You checked your phone for the time. 

Ugh, I really need to get there soon. 

You decided that you should give up and call him. He picked up on the first ring.

"Hana," he sighed, knowing that you'd call soon. "You're lost, aren't you?"

"Hey, it's your fault for making me come here alone!" You responded, but secretly smiling to yourself because you knew you were minutes away from reuniting with your best friend. A cute ice cream shop caught your eye and you walked toward it. "I'm going to get ice cream, you better pick me up soon or I'll kill you." 

He laughed, "Hold on, I forgot where I put my car keys." 

"Forgetful as always, Lay." You said before you hung up. Lay has always been supportive of your dreams. When you told him you were coming to Korea and finally pursuing your dreams, he said he'd try to help you get opportunities. He said that today he'd take you to the SM Entertainment office to see if they were interested. You couldn't deny that you were thrilled, but you knew that you should never get your hopes up unless you wanted to be disappointed. 

You sat in a seat and looked around. A song played from the ice cream shop speakers, 

"I lost my mind neoreul cheoeummannasseulttae~" 

Even though you weren't a die-hard k-pop fan, you knew immediately that it was EXO-K's What is Love. Lay would talk about how hard they worked for this song, and how frustrated they were because their managers said it would only be a "prologue single". Suddenly, someone caught your attention.

"Neo hanappaego modeungeoseun get in slow motion~"

 

 

 

You immediately took out your camera and stole a shot of him. As a practicing photographer/model, you knew a perfect model when you saw one, and you also knew picture perfect moments. This was one of them. It was a weird habit you had, but no matter where and what time it was, when you saw something beautiful, you always took pictures.

Damn, this guy might even make a better model than me. 

As if he heard what I was thinking, he looked straight at me and shot me a cold glare. 

Woah now, he has a y face. 

He was slowly standing up when you felt your phone vibrate.

"I'm outside, come quickly!" Lay exclaimed. You jumped out of your seat and started running to the door, excited to see him. Until....

BAM 

You bumped into a giant.

The giant was the y faced model. You saw that you knocked his ice cream all over his white v-neck.

And boy, did he look pissed.