Chapter Three.

It's a Cycle of Life. [hiatus]

"No, seriously, I can't watch horror. I'll be up all night!" Selina whined. They were at the ticketing counter. Joe was about to pay. The look on the cashier's face was horrid. He seemed to be smirking at Selina.

"Don't worry, lot's of people watched it and they're fine..." He said, as though he had repeated it thousands of times. Selina peered at his name card. His name was Mike.

"Ya, Sel, Don't worry, I'll be beside you. You shouldn't be scared when I'm around," Joe put an arm around Selina and dragged into the theatre room.

Joe went to buy popcorn. The post-movie advertisements were still on. Selina slipped out of the theatre room, and headed in the direction of Star Trek's room, all the way on the end of the hall. Oh my god, can't believe I"m doing this... but I seriously DON'T LIKE HORROR! But what if Joe finds out? What the heck... Selina's arguing inside her head resulted in a headache. Who says you can't think too hard?

"Sel? Is that you?" Oh ! Selina turned around and Joe was holding two bags of popcorn, and a drink. One drink, with two straws! He looked so professional, balancing those in his arms. If it was Selina it would drop and result in a huge mess. The smell of popcorn was so welcoming!

"Yeah, I uh... just wanted to go to the washroom.." Selina pointed at the other end of the hall, "And then I saw this awesome movie poster...The Proposal.. hahah, that's coming out soon, eh?, "Selina drifted off. Then she remembered her excuse. "Anyways, better go pee before the movie starts... wouldn't want to miss it!" Selina added hurriedly.

Joe shrugged and started walking back. Selina ran into the washroom. Oh my god! I can't believe I said 'pee' in front of Joe. I feel so bad now... I seriously have to go in there and watch that stupid horror movie with him.. At least it's with him. But I heard 'Haunting in Connecticut ! Stephanie said it wasn't scary at all... I shouldn't be worried.....

A slightly plump woman wearing a purple blouse and black sweatpants came out of the stall while Selina was thinking.  A loud, high pitched scream escaped from her lungs.

"What are you doing outside a poor young lady's bathroom stall!? ert! There are other free ones, were you peeking? Oh my! I think I lost my ity! It's all your fault!" The lady whacked Selina with her hand. Selina didn't think she washed it. ity? Selina laughed.

"Excuse me miss," Laughter. "I was just thinking whether or not to... go to a movie that I don't want to watch... I think I'll just leave now, bye, miss!" Selina burst out through her laughter. Before the lady could hit her with her unwashed hands again, she cringed at the thought of where that lady's hands have been. Selina ran out the door. She ran to the theatre number four.

When Selina arrived at door, it was locked. She pulled, and made the most racket she could. A suited young man came walking towards her direction.

"Someone complained about a e wearing a white t-shirt from the girls bathroom. And did you buy a ticket to watch this movie, miss?"

"Yes! it's in my..." Selina dug in her purse while she was saying this. Nothing but junk. She checked her pockets, and turned them out. Where was the ticket? "Oh wait, I think I dropped it in the bathroom!" Selina said, hurrying off before the man could stop her. Selina's track and field skills came in handy... but they don't teach you how to sprint in high heels. Serves me right for wearing high heels!  

On the blue counter there was her ticket.. or what looked like her ticket, and she skipped back to the man in the suit. He was speaking on his walky talky and stopped talking when Selina appeared.

"Young miss, I think I would have to--"

"I have the ticket! And she waved the ticket in the air. And do I look of age to be a e? I always thought es... What do you think I am? Crazy?"

By this time the man was smiling. Oh, he's pretty young. And I didn't notice he was hot! "I thought so, just I have to make sure you really aren't a e. Got any cameras or digital phones?

"UHh.. ya, my phone..." Selina dug in her purse and handed it over to the man.

He was pressing the numbers, and Selina feared he might have been calling to someone, but he handed it back. Selina thanked him, and noticed a guy in a sweater was running full on towards them with drinks in his hand. Too late. The guy's drink made contact with Selina's clothes.

"Sorry," the guy grunted and headed to the "Haunting in Connecticut" room. He tried it and it was locked. "Do you think you could open it? He asked the man.

"Ahhh! Sorry, but I have to go clean my clothes, I did buy my ticket!" Selina went off, hearing the door open and close.

Selina went to the bathroom, and made sure the lady was nowhere in sight. She started rinsing her shirt, but it turned out that when white is wet, you could see what's underneath.  Selina headed back out the door hugging her bag tightly.

Selina sighed as she remembered the door was still locked. When she headed back there anyways, there was a bottle of water wedged in between the door and the doorframe. Selina smiled and went in the theatre, taking the bottle of water, which looked unopened, with her. Haha, free drink!

Selina proceded to look for Joe. Joe was in the seat close to the aisle. Selina took the seat beside him.

"You showed up," Joe said, his eyes looked hurt. The bags of popcorn were still full. Even the drink looked untouched.

"I had a bathroom incident," Selina removed the bag to show him that her shirt was wet, but then remembered he could see her bra, and covered it back.

"Oh," Joe took off his jacket. "Wear it, I don't want people to see your bra, and it's cold in here. You'll catch a cold and then I won't be able to see you when you're sick."

Selina gladly put on his jacket. Selina sat there in silence. She sipped a bit of the drink. Joe drank after her. Haha, indirect kiss! Not before long, Selina fell asleep.

Selina woke up to find her head on Joe's shoulders and the movie credits on. He was staring at her. He started to lean forward.

Selina stared at his face, then she looked away. She didn't like people staring at her straight on. She turned to see him stilll progressing toward her. Selina inhaled and he kissed her. Selina felt a sneeze coming..

Selina turned her head quickly. Who has so much cologne on? She sneezed.

By the time Selina looked back Joe was packing. "See, I told you it was cold in here. You'd better keep that on."