He's Back

I ' m a L o n e r

 

No One POV

On an early Saturday morning an elderly rich couple was off to visit there best friend's house; The Park house, of course they couldn't forget bringing along their son Lee Byunghun along with them. The Park's warmly greeted the Lee's as soon as they stepped foot into the house and the Lee's quickly waved their son off to go explore the familiar house he has known since youth.

L. Joe POV

I walked around Mr. and Mrs. Park’s house looking around in awe. This place hasn't changed ever since I was younger...except I feel as something is missing... Oh well. I walked around for a while until I heard a faint laughing of a male and female’s Curiously I raced over to the door of were the sound was coming from and pressed my ear against it being the nosy person I was.

“So when I bought the tickets but then it finally hit me, I bought B2ST tickets! I couldn't really refund it because it was the special edition seats kind so I ended up going to the concert looking like an idiot not knowing what the heck is going on."

“Oh god only you could make a stupid mistake like that _____!”  A male voice commented after the female voice finished her story. ‘______ ........there is that name again......wait!  That's impossible, what is the tranny from school doing at Mr. and Mrs. Park’s house?! Or could Kwang sun have invited it....but then again how would he know _____? '

Frustrated I shook my head and continued listening. “Any way Joon we have talked enough, and the project is almost done, let's go eat something “ The female voice said. As the sound footsteps got closer to the door I quickly dashed around the corner only to spy ______ and that nerd Joon leaving the room.

‘What the heck is _____ doing here? ‘

Your POV

I walked downstairs only to be taken back by the sight of Mr. and Mrs. Lee talking to mom and dad in the living room. ‘ When did they get here? ‘ I blinked a couple times before regaining composure and walking into the living room giving a 90 degree bow with Joon trailing behind me copying my actions.

“Mr. and Mrs. Lee … welcome back to the house “I said still not moving from my position. Mrs. Lee walked over to me with me signature eyes mile and motherly grin. “______ - ah why are you bowing; I told you’re like a daughter to me. “  I count help but laugh nervously as she strolled over to Joon who looked like he was sweating buckets.

“Are you ______‘s boyfriend? “  Mrs. Lee asked Joon while lifting his chin up to look at her. I immediately shot up and looked at Mrs. Lee with bulging eyes.

“NO – NO!! “

Mrs. Lee stared at me before blinking a couple times. Flustered, I looked down again apologizing for the informal outburst.

Kwang  Sun POV

I was going through the papers Mr. Kwon told me to grade until I heard a knock at the door.

“Come in “ I replied to the knocks blinking a couple time bewildered at who would want to talk to me at this time. With that being said a pale Byunghun walk through the door looking around with curious eyes.

“Oh … Kwang Sun hyung …”

“ Yes?”

“ Who is that female staying one floor up? “

I quirked my eyebrow then remembered about _______. Mentally face palming I looked at him with a faked clueless face. “ Girl? What girl? “ Byunghun seemed taken back before shaking his head “Nothing hyung I’m probably just imagining ….. Can I come in? ”

 ‘ Man, can this kid get any stupider? ‘ 

-------------------------

I''M BAACCCCKKKKKKKK 

OR HAS INFINITE WOULD SAY IT " CHEESE PACK! " EYAHAHAHA

Okay you guys think i'm wierd now don't chu? But here you are with a long awaited update!~

I missed you!