Grape Juice

I ' m a L o n e r

 

L Joe POV

The other 5 sat down in the good seats leaving me crappy seat in the corner. But after getting close to the desk there seems to be a guy sitting there. He had blond hair and seems that he was taking a nap. ‘He looks like a flower boy.. .’

I was deciding to be a nice guy and befriend him to get him out the seat, or go for the bad boy look. ‘Bad boy!’ immediately my head answered.

“Yah, you get out my seat” I threatened to the boy and kicked his leg to wake him up. As soon as I touched him though his eyes shot wide open. This caused me to scream and fall into Changjo’s lap.

Everybody’s head turned around to look at me and Changjo. “Hyung! If you want to someone there are plenty of girls that could take that chance, not me!" He said irritated as he pushed me off a bit.

I looked over at the boy who had gone back to sleep. “I’m not finish with you!”  The boy lazily straightened his back some-what and shot a scary look at me.

“Look grape juice“ the boy said looking at my hair “I don’t want to cause any trouble , I was here first and I’m going to here last.” He glared at me and spit at my foot

Your POV
‘People really have the nerve to say things like that and kick you!’ I thought in my head after I spit at his foot. Before he was opened his mouth something that scared the living hell out of me happened.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!” and a sudden huge burst of wind passed me and I fell out my seat as L Joe was pushed, no I lied, CRUSHED against the wall by…. You guessed it a Queenka a.k.a his girlfriend. Yeah, you know the one who f-ed up my confession and ruined my life causing *points at hair, clothes * and people’s gender confusion towards me.

It doesn’t matter though, I have Infinite oppa’s…Wow that’s the first time I called someone oppa in like 2 years….even in my head! 

“Oppa why are you talking to her…… Or him…whatever! I’m your girlfriend!” The Queenka said, well I should call her by her real name…….Jung  Ji Hyun…...God I want to rip her head off.

“Oh and oppa if you need a seat I have one right next to me near all my gals so you will always be in my sight” She squeaked in her fake high pitched voice and dragged him to the front.

“Nasty , just plain nasty “ I spoke in a disgusted tone looking at both of their retreating shadows.

 “You’re a girl aren’t you “The Changjo guy asked me after the whole little scene happened. I rolled my eyes and looked at him quirking an eyebrow.

“First one today how did you know?”

“ Well for one thing, if you were a boy , with that face you would be racking up girls! “ He exclaimed over the loud noise of other students talking.

“God…you really are stupid aren’t you” I gave him a weird look and resumed watching Infinite sesame player on your Iphone before I took a nap.

“Ohh…..Infinite fangirl? They are pretty hot these days” Changjo said while looking over my shoulder.

“Shut up”

-------------------------------------

Congrats! You meet that girl that made this story happen! Well yeah, and that was a pic of her o3o

Thinking about adding a special person *wiggles eyebrow* into this story, Oh! And there will soon be a poster for this story !

 

Thanks for reading!