YEAH, IMMA FREAKING NINJA!

I ' m a L o n e r

 

“Such a waste of time” you mumbled under your breath.

“YOU LITTLE GET YOU FUCING BACK HERE”

 ‘Oh those bastards are still behind my back’

You ran as fast as your legs could carry you as adrenaline ran through veins. Just earlier you bumped into this ugly gang. You apologized like the well-mannered person you are, but apparently they didn’t give you permission to talk. So here you are getting chased by them in the dark streets of Seoul.

“Hey I’m almost in the streets” you whispered smirking. This would give you a huge disadvantage because jumping over cars in your type of thing.

As you took time to exam the streets that gave the gang time to catch up.

“Boss, she’sa fast one” A scrawny gang member explained tiredly to the ’boss’

“I don’t even care if she travels at the speed of light, that is going to get it”

You looked over your shoulder positioning your mask your older brother gave you and jumped over an incoming taxi.

“DUH ?!?!” the boss yelled. “WHAT IS THIS, CITY HUNTER?!?!?” the boss fumed and decided to give up as the other gang members looked at you in awe.   

Your POV.

I chuckled hearing the so called “boss” say that. I finally reached the other end of the street and headed home, until I felt a light vibrate in my pocket and the soft tune of ‘ I’m a Loner ’ by CN BLUE.

“Hello?” “PARK EUN-SUN _____!!!!!! “ I backed my head away from the phone a bit after hearing the familiar voice.

“What do you want Kwang-Sun?”  I replied a bit annoyed at the volume my brother was able to produce.

“DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH UMMA WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU!?!?!?!?!?” There goes my ‘perfect’ brother.  What do I mean by perfect you ask? I’ll explain later.

 

L.Joe POV

I was taking my monthly walk when I saw a girl getting chased by a huge gang , my first thought was ‘ WOO TIME TO SWOOP IN AND BECOME THE PRINCE CHARMING AND MAKE ANOTHER GIRL SWOON FOR ME’ So I stalked/ran after them.

“YOU LITTLE GET YOU FUCING BACK HERE”  ‘Whoa, hurtful’

I nearly tripped 7 times because of these stupid rocks on the side walk, I mean WHAT THE HECK?!?

I decided to tie my shoe extra tight because I can already feel the unsafetyness in the air.

I finally caught up with them but then the girl had this City Hunter mask on and she jumped over a car and ASDFGHJKL;LKJHGFDS WAIT- WHAT IS THIS.

“WHAT IS THIS, CITY HUNTER?!?!?” one of the gang members yelled.

I don’t know what this is, I don’t know who that was, I don’t know just what happened, but I know one thing.

                                                      I want that girl.

_________________________________

Sorry about the really cracky start.. I was going to start off as you waking up from a dream and going to school...but I like some action >:) 

But not to make you confused : here are some character info

 

Park Kwang Sun 

 

- Your Big brother

- Class president/ School representative in Elementary school , Middle school, and High school.

- Perfect grades, Perfect application, Perfect record

- Does community work

- Nags you alot

- Plans to become a doctor  ' -_-

 

 

 

 

Thats it for now! Thanks for reading!