First Day

I ' m a L o n e r

 

At school

You looked around mesmerized at the size of the school and the amount of students it can hold. As you walked down the packed hallway you heard a faint “Ump” and pound on your chest. Looking down it was a young boy clearly flustered.

“OMO MIANHE HYUNG, oh I like your gold hair by the way” the boy quickly moved around you leaving you clearly confused…

”Okay…… WAIT, I’M A HYUNG?!?!?” you looked around for the boy again but got drifted away into the crowd.

 “ASDFGHJKJHGFGHJFDSG” you attempted to make your way out but got pushed into an empty classroom with a teacher who looked very clammy and nervous “Seonsangnimare you alright? “ You asked squinting your eyes at the worried man. “Oh, I’m alright kiddo; a handsome boy like you shouldn’t worry for an old man.” 'AGAIN!!!!!'

L Joe POV

I smirked at all the girls squealing and the envious looks from guys. They are just jealous of my soft hair, perfect face, milky skin, dazzling eyes, thin lips, and my epic rapping skills. Beside from that, no biggie.

“OPPA, I LOVE YOU” “OPPA MARRY ME” “OPPA CAN I KISS YOU?” “HERE IS MY PHONE NUMBER!” “SARANGHAE HYUNG”

O_o Okay than...Okay where was I? Oh they LOVE ME! “Hyung, are you talking to yourself again, because it’s time to go to class “ Niel bluntly stated over my shoulder.

“AISH QUIET CHILD I KNOW WE NEED TO GO TO CLASS” Niel looked a bit taken back at my response and quickly clung to CAP hyung.

“Let’s go kiddies“ Cap said tiredly beckoning our group into a classroom now full of kids and a really sweaty teacher. “TEEN TOP OPPAS, YOU CAME” a girl screamed which caused a whole chain reaction.

“SIT NEXT TO ME “one girl with creepy pigtails exclaimed and pushed the girl sitting to her right off her chair.

“Hey guys, there are 6 empty chairs in the back “ Chunji pointed to the end of the classroom containing 6 chairs. Well one of the seats were all the way in the corner and looked really creepy and dark.

Your POV

Oh joy, the kingkas are here. I rolled my eyes as I heard all the yelling and screaming coming from girls. I ignored it was I whipped out my lovely Iphone and plugged in my earphones. ‘Now let’s see, AASDFGHJHGFD INFINITE UPDATED THEIR TWITTER…'

What? Loners can fangirl too!