It's a dream?

I ' m a L o n e r

" YAH, _____!!!! " 

Your dark eyes slowly opened as sunlight poured into your pupils. ' So it was a dream ' you thought to yourself.

You darted your sight up to see a really angry Kwang Sun and 2 maids plus a butler. " You guys can leave, I got her , oh tell tell umma we will be down in 20 " 

" Yes, Young master " A maid replied as all 3 of the servents bowed and left my room. 

" Alright missy, let's get up " Your brother pushed you up and side hugged you ( sorta) around your shoulders and rested his head on you shoulder. 

"Another Byung hun dream?" You couldn't help but smile, your older brother seems more like a mom/older sister to you than a brother. Even though your family has lots of people to take care of you two when your mom and dad are gone for buisness he would be the one to take care of you.

" Yeah....But let's put that aside, I have to get moving " You tiredly replied as you stole a glance that the alarm clock sitting on the drawer next to your bed.

"Let's go , your going to be late " As you went into the bathroom to wash up the maids placed the outfit you planned to wear to your first day in  Seoul High.

You adjusted your tie and pushed your golden bangs to the side looking into the mirror. " Guy's Uniform? Check. " 

"Black boot/ sneakers? Check " "City Hunter mask I got you so you better not lose it because it cost alot? " You heard a voice from behind you patting your head. You rolled your eyes as you took the black mouth/nose mask and wore on you face " There happy?" 

Kwang Sun chuckled and nudged you to get your binder to go. "C'mon , Mr. Woo is waiting " ( the driver ). You two proceeded to the car with a sandwich and juice. 

                                                                                                          " Seoul High , here I come "

___________________________________

 

DON'T WORRY , TOMORROW I WILL ACTUALLY HAVE TIME TO WRITE