Memories

I ' m a L o n e r

 

“A-And then he realized it was actually ranch!” You exclaimed before bursting into laughter fit followed by your new nerd friend Joon. You guys finally caught your breath after what seemed like 10 minutes of non-stop laughter.

Ever since that accident you and Joon have become close friends and you would never guess what his story was! His mom moved up to Seoul because of a job offering her company sent her. Putting aside all the whining and complaining Joon had on the thought of leaving his town, he ended being dragged up here. But he was never originally a nerd. Nope; not even close, he was actually a kingka and belonged to a flower boy group called MBLAQ. But during the move he had lost his contacts and he couldn’t get new ones because the insurance for the contacts changed when he moved. Causing him to wear some cheap think glasses because his mom spent so much money on the contacts and didn’t want to waste any more money. Plus, ever since he moved up to Seoul, he was out of his comfort place, which resulted for his confidence to flow away, making him always face the ground when talking to someone and hunching his back.

“Anyway _____ , can you be my partner for Mr.Kwon’s science project……you’re kinda my only friend..” Joon trailed off clumsily rubbing the back of his neck causing you to chuckle.

“You’re lucky I can say the same thing about you.“ You joked even though it was pretty true. “Come by my house this Saturday, you’ve been over like a million times so you should know where it is. “

“Got it! “

L. Joe POV

“That’s the he/she that punched me L. Joe!” The injured junior pointed at you and Joon causally talking about his weird fan-boying ways of Exo- M.

‘That’s the guy that told me on the first day of school ‘ I thought to myself before looking that the idiotic junior.

“What do you want me to do” I quirked an eyebrow at the trembling Asian in front of me. “ Beat them up! Prank them! Something to get my revenge!“ He said making him sound stupider than he already was.

“Why me? “ I asked getting annoyed ‘three times L .Joe…three ‘  

“ Well didn’t they sass you too? “ The guy asked in his snotty nasal like voice ‘one‘

“ Or maybe you scared “ ‘ two’

“ L. Joey is scardy to go up to the tranny?” ‘  three ‘ I turned around and gave him a punch on the other side of the jaw causing him to fly across the classroom. Catching everyone’s attention except for what I who soon learned was named _______ .

I looked around and took my leave walking down the empty hallways were everyone seemed to be going home.

‘ _____....______..... why is that name so familiar? ‘ Before I knew it I was kneeling on the ground clenching my teeth while holding a throbbing head. What seemed like a blur of memories rushed through my mind before landing on one specific one.

“Byunghun! “ a soft voice called out followed by a faint sound of leaves rustling. “T-This isn’t funny Byunghun!  It’s dinner time! We have to eat or our ummas will be mad!” The little girl cried.

Earlier it was an innocent game of hide and seek, but bit seems the 7 year old boy hid abit to well.

“If you don’t come I’ll tell Kwang Sun oppa on you!” the child exclaimed trailing off referring to her 10 year old brother.

No response.

“ I’ll look for you myself than! “ The girl ran off hurriedly looking for her best friend before dinner’s deadline.

“ Found you!” The girl shouted before quickly putting her hand over noticing the young boy sleeping in the center of the rose garden. She stared at him for a while finally leaning down to kiss his cheek and whisper the words

“ Saranghaeyo Byunghun oppa “

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! FloatingOnClouds here and I have an annoucement to make, I will be going on Hiatus from July 4th to August 15 because i will be visiting Vietnam to see my family!