Nerd

I ' m a L o n e r

 

No one POV

 

As the school day passed by and all the students were stereotypically categorized into their school position and rank, you considered it as “Let the bullying begin“ mark. As soon as the Kingkas found out who are the nerds and the Queenkas found out who the ‘hopeless’ ones are then that’s where your typical high school drama scenes come in.

As you were walking around the empty corridors during free period you heard some yelling, pounding and laughs coming from junior classroom 3 doors up from the janitor’s closet you were standing next to.

“ What the- “ You snuck up to the window from the door of the classroom only to find 3 juniors beating up a poor freshman.

‘ I know him , he is that nerd that helped me with problem 16 on the math review today! ‘ Before you knew it you slammed open the door catching the juniors attention and dropped the kid to the floor.

“What do you think you’re doing? Do you want to join us because you are free to do so if you wa- “ You cut him off by giving him a punch to the neck , resulting to him falling to the tiled floor with a faint crack.

The other to looked at you fear fully as the backed away from you before yelling like a little girl while running outside the classroom door.

You went over to the nerd who looked traumatized and weary of your touch. “P-Please don’t hurt me, I’ll do your homework for a month! “ You just looked at him and offered a hand to him as he continued staring at you.

“If you don’t want me helping you, I’ll gladly leave” “N-No! “ He hastily took your hand and started talking in a really fast tone equivalent to gibberish “Whoh, slow down. I may be able to throw a punch but I don’t speak blahblahese”

The nerd calmed down and introduced himself, forgetting about the many bruises and cuts all over his body. “ My name is Lee Chang Sun, but you can call me Joon! “

“Hmmm…Nice meeting you Joon “

___________________

Once again a short chapter TT . TT Sorry!

Oh can anyone guss who duh nerd is?