Chapter 5

Static
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Mr. Hwang heard the doorbell ring, the last thing he’d expected was to see his sixteen year old daughter being brought home by a policeman. Needless to say, he was quite shocked when he opened the door to see an angry looking Tiffany accompanied by Office Choi.

 “Officer, what’s going on?” Mr. Hwang asked, holding open the door so the two could enter the house. He watched as his daughter stomped in, crossing her arms, and glared at Officer Choi.

“Tiffany’s not in trouble don’t worry. This is about her little boyfriend; Kim Kibum,” Officer Choi said, smiling when he saw a fault in Mr. Hwang’s eyes. He knew right then that this was going to end just the way that he wanted, because he knew that no one would never let his daughter date a murderer.

“Tiffany?” Mr. Hwang asked his daughter sternly.

“Officer Choi was going to arrest Kibum, daddy! Just because Kibum didn’t go to school today, because he was sick. Remember this morning, I brought him over so we could go to school together and he didn’t feel well so you told him that he shouldn’t go to school,” Tiffany said, desperately looking into her father’s eyes. She knew that she was getting herself into huge trouble, but if her father played along and got Kibum out of trouble then it would all be completely worth it.

Mr. Hwang looked into his daughter’s pleading eyes and knew that there was something more going on than this. He turned to look at Officer Choi and nodded.

“It’s true, Officer. I’m sure it was just nervousness, but he looked faint. I told him to go home and try again on Monday,” Mr. Hwang confirmed. He knew what was going on with that boy, being a lawyer he was constantly having meetings with the chief of police. Everyone alway

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter