STOP CRITICIZING YOURSELF !

Ways of Writing a Successful Fanfic/Story

Okay guys, I'm writing this to you all as a friend who's online. So don't mind on anything else other than this.

Focus... That's right. Focus on everything that's written on this chapter.


No matter how much you dislike your story, never look down on your creativity and your VERY creation. Whatever you make is something you made and no one else. It's unique.

Don't lie to me about this, but I know that you all look down on your stories (hence, maybe that's why you're in need of help). You may call your story crap, but keep this in mind - Even if you, the very creator of the story, dislikes it; it doesn't mean that everyone else would hate it. No matter what you all may think, everything has its likers and haters.

I may dislike my first ever written story here on Asianfanfics, but there are many who loved it. Take this into consideration with your story. Whoever reads your story is someone who likes it. If they hate it, then so be it. They don't have to force themselves to read it. They can simply just click on the backwards arrow to take them back to the previous page.

Never criticize on what you're capable of. If you don't like it, sure, you don't like it, because I'm not the one to judge. When you post and update a story, it means that you're willing to post it publicly worldwide for the world to see. I'm sure that you're all here and writing is due to the reason that you all love to write and share it.

Don't look down upon yourself. Just ask yourself what you're lacking and fix it by writing more drafts and stories. Just don't delete a story that already has followers and subscribers. You're taking away what they're enjoying to read!

Crap or not, never look down on your capabilities. It's all worth the experience. Sure, you have haters commenting on your story. Pssssh, ignore it and move on. Don't question on the hate and look forward onto writing a new chapter, because I'm sure that it'll be washed away amongst the other positive comments. It's like one ship at sea compared to the underwater diversity of fish!

So be proud! I could go on and on but let's leave it here yes?