Ways to Improve your Shop

Ways of Writing a Successful Fanfic/Story

So not everyone enjoys the plain looks of your shop when they click on your shop so what can you do to make it look better? Well, you should think about what you're trying to represent as a shop altogether. If you're a lone seller online, then that's fine, jsut think about what your shop is trying to appeal to your buyers.

If you have more than two people working on your shop on AsianFanfics. Try to give them their own separate page to allow them to display their posters and things instead of bunching them up with the others on the same page. Each page should be outlined neatly and be sure not to clutter it too much when decorating it. Using things such as hyperlinks can provide more space for the viewer to browse, where gifs can add movement to your shop. Videos should be outlined neatly where they shouldn't be found all over the place.

Having such things as sub headings can clean your page a lot better. Be sure to underline the important things, bold the words to show the exaggeration or noting, and itallics for slang and quoting. Here's an example to show you a way to display your information;

Poster Artist #1

iinnoccentAzn -

Please do not spam my mail whenever you are asking or requesting a poster outside of this shop. I am a very busy person so I cannot accept all requests at once. Please however, be sure to check whenever I'm availble by often checking my page or in the status on the foreword page. All videos shall be uploaded in links where posters shall be uploaded with three sizes ranging from small, medium to large as images with a link provided beneath it.

Do not steal the posters or crop out my signature. You shall be banned from the shop and added to the blacklist where other shops shall be notified as well..

What else is there to add in your shop to make it pop out. Well, having statuses allow viewers or buyers know when their reuqested artist is busy or not. There are many ways to show this; Links, gifs, pictures. But what I most prefer, just simple things such as words. Here's an example;

Open / Closed

Open Closed

Open / Closed

iinnoccentAzn: Available / Busy

innoccentAzn: Available / Busy

See how easy it is. It's simple too, so you really don't have to use images where you have to look and search for them to give out a unique look. You can do this in all types of fancy fonts so it's really based on your imagination.

Going onto the organising part, many people can lose track on what they're doing. A way to prevent yourself from losing track is to note it down on your calender, or even your laptop/computer notes application which can be found in most devices. With these notes, they pop up whenever you log into your computer, allowing you to reach it when you're on your ddesktop. It's an easy, and helpful tool when forgetting.

If you're the boss of your shop. Please remember this. As orders are filling in, be sure to write them down on a piece of paper or book to know who's doing what and for who's who.

Having a form is the best thing to use when running a shop online. If you do not want to use a form website found on the internet, you can just make up your own where buyers, or reuqests are filled and handed in as comments. Be sure to check every day though, you really don't want to forget a customer. 
A best way into also remembering is to list them on the foreword's page, but we'll discuss that after the provided example of a form;

Username:
Fanfiction title:
Characters wanted on poster:
Category:
Summary of story:
Provided reference links:
Main colours wanted:

Anything else:

Back to the listings on the forepage. You can also list the usernames of the requests under each of the artist's name to alert the people who has less orders and who has the most. This often allows the artists to have less pressure since there aren't many people piling up under their name. It's easier than ever, and it allows you to keep on track on who's next or who's waiting.