First Meeting.. In a Long Time Pt. 1

Innocence, Behind Everything...

(RECAP)

 

Meanwhile... near the grocerie shop, there were three ferraries parked. One red, one orange and the other is violet.

The sounds of cars caught their attention.

One guy looked outside the window of his car. "Hyung! Look!"

"What the?"

"They're having a race! Cool!"

"Woah! They're really fast. Good thing there are just less people here."

"Yeah. Look! The one in the black car is winning!"

The men enjoyed watching the race and also felt excited just watching it. These three men gorgeous men are our heroes. Like C.B.A., they also have trained really hard and things have also change in their lives. 

KIM HYUN JOONG

 


 
He is still known for being the cold leader. He doesn't talk much and is always serious about the negotiations of the Mafia. And according to him, his first priority is to avenge their Mafia. He is also the most feared guy in the group.
 
ZHOU MI
 
He is the brains of the Mafia. He specializes in any field like Science and Research and never fails in anything. He also is the one who negotiates with businesses with other groups and transactions.
 
KIM KIBUM (KEY)
 
Known for his looks and charisma. He may be the youngest, but he is the most skilled in using any type of weapon. He has many tricks under his sleeves and the most unpredictable.
 
 
The race ended and the balck bougatti won.  They parked their cars in a dim part of the street. The two girls came out of their cars laughing.
 
"Awww... Lost by an inch!" Min Byul groaned as she slammed the door of her car.
 
Hye Jin came out of her car laughing. "You have to do better than that Min Byul." she said as she triled her keys on her finger.
 
"Yeah. Yeah." Min Byul said.
 
 
Then the guys came out of their cars to greet them. Honestly, they can't see their faces because of the darkness in the street.
 
"Woohoo! Yow! that was some racing there!" said Zhou Mi as he ran towards the girls.
 
"Yeah! You are awesome du-" Before Kibum could finish his sentence... the girls' faces became clear to them as the light hit their faces.
 
They were shocked at the view. Who knew that these racers would be girls. It was their first time to see girls racing. They were not just any ordinary girls, they thought to themselves. Their eyes observed the different features of the girls as if they were carved and put in the perfect places carefully by the Gods. They were still in the state of shock and their eyes are the only ones moving. 
 
 
The girls just walked pass them. Hye Jin looked at Hyun Joong for just a second and continued on walking. After a few seconds when the girls entered the store, the guys slowly came back to their normal state. They were breathing deeply, feeling their heart beats becoming faster and faster.
 
"Wow." Zhou Mi said and looked at the others.
 
"You got that right, hyung." says Kibum. The two of them were blushing then they looked at Hyun Joong. Surprisingly, he was also blushing. And that was new.
 
"Woah! Zhou Mi hyung, look! Hyung is blushing!" tease Kibum.
 
"Yeah, he is! Woah!" Zhou Mi and Kibum eyed Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong got annoyed of what his dongsaengs have been doing. He closed his eyes and clenched his teeth to control his temper.
 
"I'll count to three and I don't want to see you staring at me. 1..2..." Hyun Joong started.
 
The other two just did what their leader said and stood still.
 
"..3. Good...." Hyun Joong said as he tapped their shoulders.
 
"But you've got to admit hyung, those girls are HOT and COOL!!" Kibum exclaimed.
 
"Yup! You are sure damn right about that Kibum. For the first time, you are right." Zhou Mi said as he tapped Kibum's shoulder.
 
"Hahaha. Thanks hyu- Hey! What does that suppose to mean?" Kibum asked and faced his hyung.
 
The two of them continued on bickering with each other. their loud voices were the only ones heard in that place; destroying the peace.
 
Hyun Joong can't take it any longer and shouted, "Will you two stop bickering with each other and shut up or I will shoot the two of you in your heads!" he looked at them with a death glare and everything was silent once more.
 
"Sorry..." the two whispered.  "Geez... PMS much.." Kibum whispered to Zhou Mi and they chuckled.
 
"I heard that Kim kibum." Hyun Joong whispered as he turned around to face the store.
 
"But hyung, I think you're hitting on that chick in black." Zhou mi said as put his right arm around Hyun Joong.
 
"Yup, and did you see the way he blushed? hahahaha." Kibum laughed. "Guess he is IN LOVE!"
 
Hyun Joong was only silent and looked away. He has been caught.
 
"Don't worry hyung! I, the expert, will help you! And for sure.. you'll get her." says Kibum proudly.
 
They decided to follow the girls. Hyun joong was eager so he entered first and left Kibum and Zhou Mi for a while.
 
"How about you hyung, who's your type?" asked Kibum.
 
"Hmm... the girl in white." answered Zhou Mi.
 
"What?!" 
 
"Why? Is there a problem?"
 
"Ahaha.." Kibum laughed awkwardly. "Nothing. Nice choice."
 
"Damn.. why do we have to have the same type of girl..." Kibum thought to himself...
 
They entered the store and proceeded with their plan.
 
 
 
SEO MIN BYUL'S POV
 
Hye Jin and I arrived in the store. As we were walking, we saw three guys standing there. We didn't care so, we just walked. They seem weird. After entering the store and getting two carts each, we roamed the store to find the things we need. 
 
"Hye Jin-ah... what are we going to buy again?" i asked her as I pushed the carts.
 
"hahaha. The list is with you, babo." She turned and laughed at me.
 
"Oh yeah! hahaha, I forgot." I said as I scratched the back of my head. What's happening to me? Oh, well.... So! We continued on walking and stopped by the snacks section. Oh, boy...  There are a lot of mouths to feed in the group. Haizt..
 
"OH! Hye JIn! Don't forget Bryan's request!" I said to her and pointed the shelf where the Marty's are stocked.
 
"Don't worry! I won't forget Bryan." Then she placed her hand on the shelf and moved it. The food fell right into the cart. Now, what's next. Oh, yeah... the liquor section. But before we move, i felt someone or rather some people following us. Hye Jin was just busy reading the inscriptions on the wrapper. I turned my head and saw.... yup... those three weird guys we saw from earlier. What are they up to? Then they went into panick and hid theirselves with newspapers. Aish.... epic...  I decided to tell Hye Jin.
 
"Hye Jin-ah... those guys we saw from earlier-" She cut me off and said. 
 
"Don't mind them Min Byul-ah... I know that they are right there.. hiding their faces with newspapers... just don't mind them." She said without even taking her eyes off the label in the wrapper. 
 
Wait... how did she know that we are being followed? i thought she was busy looking for the things we need... Oh, well.. that's our leader!
 
 We just moved on to the next aisle. We found beers, wine, vodka. I filled my carts with all of those drinks. We have heavy drinkers in the group... so we bought lots and lots. Again, we heard some murmurings at the back. It's those three guys again. The other two; the tallest and the guy who seems to be the youngest keep on bickering while the blonde guy just kept on walking but you can see the trace of annoyance in his face. LOL. We then proceeded to the dairy section, where we brought cans of condensed milk and evaporated milk. Plus! sugar. After filling our carts with the groceries, we went to the counter and the lady greetd us. We unloaded our groceries. We sat down by a bench to wait for the lady to finish counting all of the groceries and expenses. Hye Jin leaned on the chair and sighed with closed eyes.
 
"Hye Jin-ah.. what's the matter?" I asked.
"Oh, nothing. Just spent too much money this night." she replied lazily.
 
I chuckled and messed her hair. "Okay, let's buy some ice cream."
 
She didn't reply. "Don't worry. it's my treat!" I said. And as expected, she stood up immidiately and pulled me to the ice cream stand.