THIS IS THE START

Innocence, Behind Everything...

We can't meet again

Now we really can't meet

I bit my lips at these icy words........

Clenching my fist tight.... I started to cry......

 

 

After a week after their fathers' death...... it was the time to let them go and rest and peace. This day was the day of their burial. The color black filled the place. Everyone went home exept for the two girls, who stayed in the elegant tombs of their parents.

"Dad..... I would do everything just to hold you and feel your warmth again...... I will do my everything for them to pay.... a life for a life....... I want to seek revenge....... I will send them to hell.... no matter what....." Hye Jin said and placed a flower on her parents' tomb.

 

"Mom, dad..... rest in peace.... let Hye Jin and I handle this...... they will pay for the chaos they've caused...... that's a promise...... I will cover their bodies with blood.... just like what they've done to you..." Min Byul whispered and kissed the flower she was going to offer.

They headed off and started the new generation of C.B.A.

They immidiately recruited the members of the group...... the best people in Korea.... the highly skilled people.....

There are 20 officials all in all.

They trained the day after even though it was raining hard. It was really hard... and hard as hell. You have never seen such training. It was harder than military training, and that's for sure. The weather is not an excuse to not to train.

There were target shootings, martial arts and taekwondo, self defense, using weapons correctly.

The girls trained while wearing high heels. Why? So that it won't be obvious that you're one of the members of a mafia. Because if you were a Mafia, especially the girls, they wear flat shoes to move easily, which makes it obvious.

Many changed as time passed by. The girls, have become cold and very stict. Their smiles, which everyone says to be very angelic, just became a legend. No one has seen them smile anymore..............

But, they still suffer every night.

Gunshots, blood, screams for help, and the incidents would come rushing in their minds. It would repeatedly come across their minds and they would have nightmare evry night for 3 long years.

(3 years later)

"No! Don't leave me again dad! Please come back!"

Then the man in white slowly disappeared in the bright light.

Hye Jin lifted the upper part of her body. She was sweating so hard. The cold sweat beads formed on her forehead. She found herself on the bed, in her room. She again had the nightmare. She sighed, and burried her head on her bent knees. Crying.

"You said that.... I need to live better. I need to fight this sorrowful feeling off. No matter how much i tell myself. It is so hard because thoughts of you roam in my mind... dad...." she said. She got his picture and hugged it. Every night... it was like that. And every night, she would sneak to the training grounds and practice harder. Sho would see Min Byul there. She also had the same dream.

"In every dream of him...... I wanted to embrace him with my arms..... But i couldn't do that because I thought I was going to cry.... and before he left this world........ he said that he doesn't like to see me cry." She told her friend.