Chapter 7

Innocence, Behind Everything...

It was their fathers' 3rd Year Daeth Anniversary. The girls woke up and felt different. Different from the usual days when they wake up. Today, they felt.... happy, relieved...... They took a bath and changed their clothes and rushed outside the mansion to the training grounds.

Everyone there looked exhausted and tired.

"Good Morning guys!" cheered Hye Jin.

"Good morning..." they lazily said.

"Hmmmmm..... something looks different." Min Byul said.

"Yeah....... they all look tired and exhausted. Was I that hard on them?"

"Apparently yes." answered Min Byul.

The girls looked at each other and winked.

"Guys! Listen up!" Commanded Min Byul, pretending to be cold.

Evryone followed her order.

"Since you guys looked tired.... you deserve something......." Hye Jin said.

Everyone thought that they would be given extra time to train but they were wrong.......

"We decided..... to give you guys some fun!"

They couldn't believe what they've just heard.

"You mean...... you're giving us 1 day of fun?" asked Rian, a weapon specialist.

"BINGO!" Hye Jin winked.

Everyone cheered. "Let's PARTY PARTY!"

So, everyone made their preparations for the night's event. Min Byul called the club, that they own and told the manager that they will reserve the whole club just for them.

 

5:35 PM

It's time for the girls to choose their clothes. Min Byul wore a loose, white dress which only has a left sleeve, which exposes her shoulder and the length of the dress is up to the thigh. She wore a white leggings and white Guardian platform pumps. The dress perfectly showed the curves of her body which made her look ier than ever.

"What's taking Hye Jin so long?" Min Byul asked. "I better go and see her."

She walked up the stairs and entered her bedroom.

"Hye Jin-ah?"

"Minnie!"

To Min Byul's surprise, Hye Jin was still in her bathrob and trying to choose her clothes.

"Can you help me here? These clothes here are too revealing! I don't wear this kind of clothes."

"Okay."

After 15 minutes, they chose her clothes.

Hye Jin wore a black and red bi-colored ruffle dress which they added a red belt on her waist. It perfectly shaped her y S curve. Then black Akira Platform Pumps.

"Min Byul-ah! This dress is too short!" Hye Jin complained.

"Aish! It's okay. It's above your knees!"

"Yes it is above my knees. It is 6 inches above my knees! It's too short." Hye Jin whined like a child.

"You don't want the others to keep on waiting. Now, let's go."

They went down the stairs and out of the mansion. The others were waiting.

"Min Byul! Hye Jin! You two look so gorgeous!" exclaimed Garrick.

"Thanks." they said shyly.

"So, you guys go inside the van and go there first." Min Byul said.

The others rode the van while the girls rode their bougatti.

In less than 5 minutes, they've reached the club.

"Ma'am, there's a small problem." says the manager.

"What do you mean?" asked Hye Jin.

"Well, you see, we're out of drinks and food. We tried to contact you but we can't reach you. We're so sorry." The manager bowed.

"Haizt. It's okay. We'll just buy those."

Hye Jin asked Min Byul if she can come with her to buy the food and drinks. She agreed to.

"Don't start the party without us, Arasso?"

"Ne!"

So, Hye Jin went inside her black bougatti while Min Byul in her white bougatti.

While on the road....

(Blue for Hye Jin, Green for Min Byul)

The trip was boring and finally, an idea came across Hye Jin's mind. She got her phone and dialed Min Byul's number.

"Hye Jin-ah. What's up?!"

"Oh, nothing. I just kinda felt bored. How about if we race?"

"Way ahead of you, girl."

The car race started. Off the two cars went. ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM.

Meanwhile... near the grocerie shop, there were three ferraries parked. One red, one orange and the other is violet.

The sounds of cars caught their attention.

One guy looked outside the window of his car. "Hyung! Look!"

"What the?"

"They're having a race! Cool!"

"Woah! They're really fast. Good thing there are just less people here."

"Yeah. Look! The one in the black car is winning!"

The men enjoyed watching the race.