IT WAS THEM

Innocence, Behind Everything...

They're gone...... it will be a long time when we will see them again........

NORMAL POV

 

As the girls went outside the ER, surprised, they saw 'scar face' outside, waiting for them.

"Ahjusshi?" Min Byul asked but it seemed like a whisper.

"Girls...... how are they?" he asked worriedly.

Hye JIn turned her head to the right and looked at the ground, letting her tears fall.

"Oh.... I see..... I'm sorry......" he apologized.

"They're with our mothers now......." Min Byul whispered.

"At least... they're happy....." ahjusshi explained.

"But who!" Hye Jin exploded. "Who would do this?!"

Scar face turned his body and walked 2 steps.

"W-What's wrong?" Min Byul asked.

"Spit it out!" Hye Jin demanded. Min Byul was holding her to cool her temper down.

He turned around with a serious face. "A.O.L."

"What?" we asked.

"A.O.L. is C.B.A's rival." he answered.

"A.O.L? Haven't heard about that." Min Byul said.

"A.O.L. stands for' Ascendants of Lucifer. It was said that this group used to be a friend of C.B.A. But then, they became rivals. They wanted to be the most powerful Mafia who will rule any transactions. Both groups want to hold the title.... and so the... incidents happened." he explained further.

"You mean...... there were more incidents? Like what?" Hye Jin asked and clenched her fists.

"The murder of Min Byul's mother......." he said.

"WHAT?!" asked Min BYul, whose eyes grew wide upon hearing the murdering incident of her mother. She was turning red because of her anger.

"Then.... why the hell didn't C.B.A. attaccked and defeated the group?!" Min Byul asked, walking forward.

"A.O.L. is also a very powerful and skilled group. It is also hard to defeat them. The skill levels of C.B.A. and A.O.L. are the same."

"They'll pay for eveything that had happened. I will kill them one by one." Hye Jin cursed.

Scar Face smirked beacuse of the girls' determination and left them.

 

 

 

*IN ONE MANSION*

The mastermind of the murder was eating on his chair inside a dark room celebrating his victory. He kept on laughing due to his success.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Come in." Says the mysterious guy.

The door opened and came 2 men with an evil smile plastered on their faces.

"Ahhhh. It's you. Come and sit down and celebrate for our victory!" The mastermind said as he handed them to glases of red wine.

"Sir, what's your plan after this?" asked one.

"Hmmmm... attack and finish all of them." he answered, looking at the window.

The 2 men smirked. "When shall we proceed with the plan?"

"In 5 years."

The 2 men were surprised. They looked at each other. "But sir, why? We can finish them easily."

The leader turned around and smirked. "Now, now guys. Finishing their lives in just a small matter of time won't be fun. I like action. Now that's fun."

The 2 men got the message and took a sip of their wine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hehehe. Who's the mysterious guy? Who do you think are these guys? Guess, guess, guess.

Comments are highly appreciated. :D