INCIDENTS PART 2

Innocence, Behind Everything...

FRIDAY

OCTOBER 27 (1:30 AM)

 

The lively music, the laughters and chit chattering of people, and gatherings of friends and relatives filled the whole mansion from the top to way down the bottom floor. Well, you see, today's a very special day for me... well, actually... for us. Today's the day when our group was formed, a century ago. We have been celebrating this party since exactly 12 am. By the way, the name's Kim Hyun Joong.... the only son and heir of the A.O.L. or 'Ascendants of Lucifer.' And those guys over there, surrounded by girls (I'm also being suffocated by girls) are my two trusty best friends. The guy in violet tuxedo is Kim Kibum but we call him Key..... the tall guy is Zhou Mi, he's Chinese. My dad and their dads are also best friends..... and someday, we, their sons will take their places in A.O.L.

"Hmmmm. Hyun Joong-sshi....." asked one girl seductivly.

"Hmmmm?"

"I want to know what type of girl you like?"

Tsk tsk tsk. Why do they always ask me that. i want to make this clear.... I DON'T LIKE GIRLS! BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I'M GAY!

I smirked at her and lowered my head to her ears. I could feel she's tensing up.

"I'm not interested to talk about it."

"But oppa! You know that people say that we're compatible for each other!"

Compatible my .

"I told you.... I'm not interested." I ended and walked away from her.

Key is still busy flirting with those women. Haizt.... why should he always act like a playboy.... he's so childish.

"Hyung!" he called. "Have a seat here and enjoy the company of these GORGEOUS women."

Haizt............. he's addicted to women.

I shook my head from left to right. "Sorry, I have many more important things to do than flirting."

"Alright, hyung. More for me." He turned and smirked at the girls.

"Hyung! Please come here!" Zhou Mi called out.

"What's the problem? I asked.

He spoke in Chinese. "Please get my away from this women. I beg of you."

Zhou Mi, Zhou Mi, Zhou Mi..... he's traits are exactly the opposite of Key's.

I approached the girls and said, "Ladies, ladies, Kibum is looking for someone to spend the night with. Is anyone interested?"

You know the answer. They squealed and left Zhou Mi and ran to Key's direction.

"Thanks hyung." Zhou Mi said and bowed.

"No prob....."

Our attention was caught by a man with a deep, low voice, talking on the microphone. It was dad and he's about to say his speech.

The 2 men, with huge guns behind him are Mr. Zhou and Mr. Kim.

As he was about to say something, Mr. Zhou heard someone preparing his gun. He saw the un-invited guest and immidiately shot him. The guests all panicked as they heard the gunshot.

Key, Zhou Mi and I, got our guns and also joined in the exchange of gunshots. Many managed to get inside the mansion.

"Looks like we're not the only ones enjoying the party." Said Key. *BANG* HE SHOT ONE GUY.

The guests have left the party leaving us heading for covers on the flipped tables.

*BANG BANG BANG*

"They're plenty!" exclaimed Zhou Mi.

Mr. Zhou saw a guy targeting on Zhou Mi but he shot the guy. As he turned around, a man shot him on his death point.

"DAD!" shouted Zhou Mi. He left the table and kept on shooting.

Mr. Kim, was already holding two guns on his hands. Shooting on the left and on the right. But unfortunately, he didn't manage to dodge 5 bullets which hit him on his head and neck.

All was left was my dad. You can see the anger on his face.

But then......

*BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*

"Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 he slowly fell on his knees.... then...... he layed down..... blood oozing from his body.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" i screamed.

'Come out you sons of a !" I kept on shooting everywhere and managed to shoot at many men. My vision was already blurry since the tears were forming, ready to fall down.

"Retreat!" Shouted one guy and all headed for the door.

"We're not letting you go that easily you s!" Shouted Key and he pulled the trigger of his gun.

We managed to kill them all..... but our dads......

"Dad!"

We hurriedly pick them up and led towards the door...

*BOOM*

We heard a loud explosion and felt heat on our backs.

The mansion..... was covered with red and orange......... burning.......... We were lucky that we had gone outside before the blaze...... But how about our dads?

They're already as cold as ice...... we checked for any pulse......nothing........

"Dad! Please! You still can do it! Please live!" Key cried.

"Don't leave us yet! We're not yet ready! Dad! Come back!" Zhou Mi cried as he shook his father's body.

While I sat there, tears already falling, holding my dad's hand, promising....

"Whoever did this will pay...... I'll seek revenge for all of you...... I will not stop until all of they're bloodlines will perish from this world... I promise you dad....." I whispered.

And then the weather....... it seemed that it was also mourning for the deaths of three great men....

The rain poured over our heads.... making us wet.......But we don't care........ REVENGE is now at the top of my plans.