Finally, After 3 Years of My Waiting. Finally.

Finally, After 3 Years of Waiting

D.O has left. I'm alone. I looked at my watch *15.30* aish, I have to finish this quickly.
When I continued my punishment I could feel someone was up there, watching me through a window upstairs. I didn't wanna look there. Scared. But I don't know what am i suppose to do except finish this as soon as possible.

*electric, electric,
electric, e-e-e electric shock~* my phone rang, one new email

([email protected]):

Sorry for the late reply! Are you still there? If yes I'll be there in a few minutes. Better be prepared!

([email protected]):
yes I'm still here. Wae wae? I don't have anything to be prepared. Ah! That's ok, I just wanna know which one you are^^

A quarter of this whole swimming pool more to be cleaned. *15.45? Does he really wanna meet me? Huft*. I was really feel wanna passed out. Arghgh my legs still weak, I still felt dizzy -____-


If only D.O was still here, or someone was here to help me...

I thought I was a person passed through the door very quickly inside the school. A door which connects the swimming pool and school itself. Wah? who was that? Was that he?
Suddenly a head popped out behind the door. I thought he was, yah he just the pro gamer. Never mind, forget about the secret admirer. He just, no one. He just made me hoping.

"Why are you still here?" i asked hesitately
"Even not your business" replied him coldly.
"I thought you're home already"
He didn't give any reactions or replies. He just took a cleaning tool, he started to help me to clean this huge swimming pool. We were silent, none of us wanted to break the silence, start a little talk for even an unimportant thing.
Yah! I really couldn't handle this. No more, aaaa! I really wanted to say something to him. I wanted to thank him. For now, and of course yesterday. He carried me on his back a lot yesterday, he kissed me, he paid for the taxi, even he took me home by himself. Now he helped me to finish my punishment.

"K-k-k-kkkrisss?"
He didn't reply, eh ya he 's way too cold. He may only replied me if I asked him someting about game.
"K-k-kkkrisss? t-t-t-th-thank you for y-y-y-yest..." he cut my words
"save your thanks, I don't need it"

"But really, I didn't, I don't feel good to you...I'm only a burden for you, sorry. Mianhaeyo op-pa~"
"and all of your sorry. Shut up and just finish your punishment quickly. I'm here not to help you. I'm here because I got punsihment too, when you haven't arrived yet."

I gulped "ah ya ya, ok ok..."
Silence came to us, again. I checked my phone. Waiting for any new email from the [email protected], but still no reply.
When we were about almost finish our punishment, all of sudden

"Nara, I have to talk to you about this"
"Hmph??" I frowned.
"You know? The email id "[email protected]"? Realize that 'CPG' thingy? Cold pro gamer? If you know what I mean... I knew this hard to believe but this's the truth" he said it very clearly but not for me, of course.

I was shocked. Now I really wanted to passed out and fell to the swimming pool, drown. I cleaned the rest of the swimming pool really quickly while he approaching me.

Geez, my heart skipped beats. Not a beat.

My phone's ringing, I checked it. There's a message. I quickly opened it but I couldn't read it because Kris already grab and held my wrists tightly.

"So, I've told ya, be prepared. But I thought you haven't"
I still panicked. Freezing there.

"You know what? Why I could help you when you fell from the stairs eventhough it ended up bad? Bad but good? Hmph,
because I waited you to answer you the paper. I was curious, would you want to answer it or no.
I need your email so I could contact you when we're not on the same roof. I need to know your favorites so, you know....I could buy those for you someday."

*still freezing*

"Why didn't you realize, how could I bring you to your home? Or you don't wanna care about it? You know? I stalked you 2 days ago. Remember when you went home with little run? And you, I think saw 'something' behind a wall across yours? That, was me"


*brain freeze* I cannot think anymore. I slapped my cheeks thrice but it hurted. So it means this is real? WOW.

"Why didn't you realize when you emailed me when the lunch time came. After a coupld of seconds my phone vibrated? That's me who asked your email and your favorites thru that paper."

"I actually like you when the first day of the third time we were in the same class. Thank God that you're my chair mate. For this whole year. Your cleverness, your cute chubby cheeks, your beautiful yet charming eyes. Your nose and your, hmph lips... you make me fall back for you. You know what? When D.O and you chatted after school, when I left my book, I was there outside the class. Heard the whole part of conversation. I smiled for no reason, I thought. When D.O kissed you I was there too, watched that scene and clenched a fist, said damn. I didn't know why but now I know."

"Wanna be mine?" he asked coldly yet charming with that alaskflajskd gaze *undescribable gaze*

No answer. My eyes got bigger and bigger as each word came out from his mouth. I couldn't say anything. I still freeze there. God.

"Umh? I guess you want? Girls' silence are actually mean yes, right? Am I right?"

I bit my lower lips, nodded. I knew he got that, I was really really shocked. Then he suddenly pulled me closer to me. As close as we could.
He kissed me. my eyes went bigger. Eventhough this is the second... He only gave me a warm gaze. I felt his lips on mine TWICE. But this one, is better. Better than ever.

This time I closed my eyes, tried to enjoy the smoothness of his lips. *Mehrong*
After a couple of minutes, a swimming pool cleaner shouted at us and we forcedly ended that scene, put back the tools in the right place and went home together on foot. He escorted me to mine. He shyly and slowly held my hand and I blushed.
I then remembered something. I haven't read and replied D.O's message yet! OMO!

From: D.O
To: Kim Nara~~

I actually wanted to say that...I like you. I like you more than bestfriend. Hmmh if you know what I mean. Do you want to?

All I could is gulped.
"Ah Nara, I'll accompany you until 6, can I?"
I still focused on my phone's screen.
"Eh, wae wae? What's wrong?" he asked me curiously.
"Eh? Ah! No..nothing... Sorry, what did you say to me?"
"Can I accompany you at yours until 6?" he begged
"Ahhh, sure sure!" said me excitedly.


He gave me a smile, that I've never seen from him. For 3 years, of my waiting.

To: D.O

D.O mianhaeyo but, you're still gonna be my best bestfriend. I hope you could accept my answer:')

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Ah! Here you are guys. The last chapter:----D Hope you guys like it. Sorry I couldn't post this earlier-_-

I'm still open for all of your subscribes&story comments of course. Hope I don't disappointing you with this last chapter and this whole story.

Annyeong, better get ready for tomorrow. The MONsterDAY will come to you haha!~