Again? Seriously? *Yes~*

Finally, After 3 Years of Waiting

Today, the new class year has just started. You saw the new class announcement in the announcement board and you saw D.O's name is between your name and...Kris's. You sighed, because you have to attend the same class with Kris, a...very quite guy, the most quite guy you've ever known for 3 years. When you entered your class, you could  see D.O smiling and put his hands up to gave you a sign to sit with him.


"So, we're meant to be aren't we? Attend the same class for 2 years, huh?" asked D.O.
"Yayaya call it what you want. But..." you couldn't complete your sentence as D.O cut it
"But!! You and Kris are way more meant to be because you guys attend the same class for 3 years! Yayaya! Got it got it!" said D.O while he rolling his eyes.

Kris came to the class, sit with a girl without doubting, even though you could see from his eyes like he's trying to find a help "please exchange with me". Because all the students could see the girl beside him was look like seduced him. Iyuh.

The first teacher came to you class. Uhm, as your class is well known about its naughty students, the teachers agreed to make a seat-map *ah sorry my english-_-*. The teacher asked all the students to stood up first and waited infront of the class.
"Kyungsoo, you're with Eunjung" announced the teacher. And D.O was kinda "dafuq?!". He didn't like Eunjung so well (Eunjung is a girl who sat with Kris previously).
"Kris..." said the teacher. The girls tried to listen carefully. Hoping their names mentioned.



*YOUR POV*
"...you with Nara" continued the teacher. All the girls gasped.
"And this is applicable for this whole year." explained the teacher.
The girls gave evil glare to me. Envy me.

Kris was already sit. And I? Still frowned, didn't believe it. D.O pushed me so I could go to the chair beside Kris. *you did a face palm*


*Glare at me* "So, it's been the third time with you in the same class, huh?" sighed Kris with his deep voice.
I was still shocked, plus, Kris said something to me. I was shocked more.
*nod nod* i pretended to sigh.

After the school's over. Kris and all the students except me and D.O went back to home.
"Ahhhh! I see I see. Someone's happy here~" mocked D.O
"H..h..hap..happy? Wh..what do you mean? No, no I'm not happy..." i denied him.
"Oh come on, just tell me you actually like to be his chairmate for this whole year. Come on~"
"Yahhh! You!" said me loudly while hitting his shoulder with some books.

You two laughed together without realised someone's standing infront of the closed door.

--*Netral POV*

A tall guy. Who didn't realized that he's smiling when he heard all the conversation.--

 

*YOUR POV*


"Nara, I have something for you, just turn back" asked D.O.

Without a word I turned my body back and, tada! There I could see a notebook, Kris's.
"Yah...okay okay I'll put it inside my locker and tomorrow I'll give it to him. Happy already?" said me to D.O sarcastically.
"Yeah! Hahaha" D.O answered me with a smile.

--The tall guy already run downstairs as you two went out from the class.--

After put Kris's notebook in my locker, I went home on foot by myself.

But in the middle of my way I could feel someone's following me. The street was very quite, no one was there except a gardener of a house across me. I looked behind but no one could be seen.

_____________________________________

thanks for all of you who has subscribed my first fanfic. I'll do my best and I'll try to update it everyday:D

have nice days everyone! :D