What Kind of Feeling Is This? Is it...

Finally, After 3 Years of Waiting

*Guess-who-is-it's POV*

I tried to control my breath after chased by a school worker because I walked on the an area where he has just cleaned. I had to control it because I heard someone was on the stairs, I was scared if that was the man. I could be die because of him.

I sneaked behind the wall and...oh my God, all i could see was a girl whose writing on a small paper, looked cute but..omona her legs bleeding. I really wanted to helped her but I couldn't, I was afraid she'd be scared if I appeared suddenly. She might think I was her stalker.

*hhh haaahh huuuh hhaaahh* yah! I could control my breath no longer. I tried to sneaked again, saw her turned her head to the left, right, and other angles. Pfffttt...almost. I almost got busted, for the second this day.

She looked scared, from her body movement, I could know she wanted to ran away after heard my heavy breath. She tried to move her bleeding legs, tried to stood up but then she fell. She tried it once more. It worked! Even to she looked like she has just drunk a bottle of soju... I was happy to saw it but then when she was about walked downstairs, her body was really uncontrolled. Her left hand held stairs-holder tightly and the right one putted on her head. She couldn't control herself anymore. Seriously, her body shakin' hard and she was about almost fell infront. It meant she'll fall down there. Without thinking much, I just ran to down to the stairs, took the small paper she wrote on and put it on my pocket and hurriedly ran to and hugged her. Just hoping it worked. But I was wrong.

I thought I could keep her to not to fell but I ran too quickly and hurriedly and it made i hugged plus pushed her ( i mean us) to front more. I covered her head too as well as I could so she wouldn't be worse.
I didn't care if my trousers turned red. I just wanted to protected her. I just wanted her safe.

--

This was the first time I was this close with a girl. She was on my top now. We were about close less than 3 inches. should I kiss her? Or what? Yah! I was shocked but I had to covered it with my cold yet actually warm gaze so she wouldn't be that scared. Her eyes already gone bigger, I didn't wanna make her eyes popped out. She shocked but I could feel she melt because my gaze. Teehee.
But I couldn't resist her cute yet beautiful eyes, nose, chubby cheeks, y lips *mehehe*. It just made me want to kiss her. *no I couldn't do that, but I really wanted to, but...*

When I was just about trying to reached her lips first, she suddenly (accidentaly) drop her face closer than me. Because she couldn't resist the pain anymore? Ah ya, and, we kissing accidentaly.

Yeah, now my lips was on her. We both shocked and she tried to stood up, I was pulling her away from me but her head banged to the stainless stairs holder.

"aaaaw!" she compalined and touching her head.

"mianhaeyo" replied me panicly while hugging her once more. *I actually didn't know why did I do this...*

After a minute I took off my embrace and she looked shocked.

"Ah! You've just said sorry but you laid your knees on mine! Yah, it hurts...aw"

"aish sorry I really didn't realize it. Ah..uhm wait, don't hit me seriously" begged me to her.

I tried to carried her with my arms and went to health room. I immidiately laid her on the bed, looked for the red-medicine (again, sorry my english-_-), cotton and adhesive bandages. But I only found some cotton. Yah, but that's OK. I removed the bloods on her legs gently.

"sshh, ow.." she kept her pain, she said it quitely while holding her legs.


"stop complaining, tsch." I replied.


"I think we should go to the hospital. I think your scar is a little deep. And let the doctor helps you with the scar. There's no red-medicine and adhesive bandages here." told me to her.


Without a word, I squatted beside the bed and letted her laid on my back as i went to the side of road and called a taxi then headed to hospital.

After the doctor treats her scar, he gave her some medicines. I think those medicines were for made her pain not going worse. He gave one uncovered and asked Nara to drank it.
We've done there, we went out from hospital,
"Yah...how could I got to my house. My legs still shakin' and I feel so sleepy. Hoamh" she muttered.
I squatted beside her and she laid on my back again.
"Thank you so much..." she whispered it right to my ear shyly and cutely.

"No problem, I'll show you the direction to my house" explained her.
I just gave her a nod.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She fell asleep as we reached her house, I explained and asked the security to unlock her door, he agreed. Me and Nara went in her house. I played with my feeling and opened a door which has a note on it:


'Dear my lovely Nara, sorry we've to go to Japan for 3 days. You know your dad isn't as healthy as before so he asked me to accompany him there. I already prepare everything for you. I cooked your favorite ddeokbokki. And so I prepare some money under your pillow, in case you have to buy something important. You could call your friends for sleepover so you won't get bored. But don't make a mess, k?
Love, your Mom&Dad<3'


I went to her room. Laid her on her bad, covering her with the blanket. Forcedly to call Eunjung, asked her to changed Nara's uniform into the pajama. She agreed. She'll always do everything for me, haha. Good.
After she came and changed Nara's uniform into pajama without made Nara woke up, I shoo-ed her out of Nara's. Eunjung went to her home forcedly.

And now, just the two of us; me & Nara. Uhm, she still fell asleep, I didn't wanna make her woke up. I knew she was very tired.

I looked at her deeply, observed her cute and beautiful face. Her eyes, her pointed nose, her chubby cheeks, her...soft lips.
I didn't know why but when I could protect her, I felt very happy inside. When she looked like felt safe with me, I felt even happier inside. When she laid on my back, or just put her arms around me I felt very safe and warm.


"Yah..it won't be happen, now way..." I muttered.

I looked at my watch and I have to go, I have to continue my 'works' at home. I really wanted to accompany her but, sorry I chose my 'works' more than you, Nara. Because you weren't my girl.

"Sorry, I've to go. See you tomorrow." said me to her quietly and kissed her forehead for a quite long time. I rubbed her hair.

"Bye, Nara" I talked to her quitely once more and left her alone at here.
Went back to my house, continue my 'works'.