Before The Last

Finally, After 3 Years of Waiting

*YOUR POV*

*electric, electric, e-e-e electric shock~* my phone's ringing. Ggaaaahh. I had to wake up because it. I looked at my window, the sunshine was so bright even tho there's a curtain covered my window. I checked my phone and there was an email from...unknown. My 'secret admirer' maybe?

([email protected]):

Annyeong. Thanks for filled my paper yesterday, thanks for trusting me:-D
By the way why do you absent today? Are you sick? Or are you in holiday? Ah and yea, please let me know if you felt something was wrong, no need to worry I won't terror you, I just wanna help you.
Byebye


Wait? What did he ask me? Why do I absent today? Eh?
I looked at the table clock beside me *10.00 AM*. Yah I was late. I tried to stood up from my bed, I felt very unstable but I tried to run to my bathroom, took a-one-minute-shower, got dressed and rushed into the kitchen, took some ddeokbokki directly from the pan and chewing it in my mouth.  I rushed back to my bathroom, brushed my teeth and took my backpack, wore my shoes. Went out after locked my door.

I was at the bus stop when the bus already gone.

Aish, i ran as quickly as I could. Damn, I couldn't reach it. I was forcet to went on my foot to the school. I ran to the school. I didn't care about my legs anymore if this situation came to me.

----

*knock knock* I opened the door, the students gasped and the teachers scolded me "Nara! What did you do at home

until you get this late. Ahh...Look, 10.36 already!" she pointed the clock on the upper wall of the board.
"Because tomorrow would be a test so I allow you to enter my class now."
*nod nod* I looked down, felt guilty and very dizzy. I headed to my chair, all the students still looked at me

curiously
"Kim Nara! For the punishment, you have to clean the swimming pool after the school. Get it?"
*nod nod* helplessly.


Suddenly Eunjung said sarcastically:

"Aaah Nara...Look here, ahhh poor you. Why your face is soooo pale? I bet because you worked hard yesterday. Uhu what a kind girl."
"Yah you shut up! You even didn't work yesterday" protested D.O
"Oh? You want to defend your girlfriend? After yesterday incident? You KISSED her? Your first kiss with your first girlfriend? Sooo sweeet. Shut up, this isn't your business, D.O. Why don't you just help her to clean the swimming pool after the school? Help your GIRLFRIEND"
"She's not my girlfriend! She's only my bestfriend! You jealous? Don't you look at her pale? I bet she's sick now and you mocked her that easily? Hahh?" said D.O loudly.

*Ah, right, D.O just consider me his bestfriend. Only that, not beyond that. But why did I feel sad inside... No way. He's just my bestfriend...*

"Can you guys just shut up?!" all of sudden Kris showed his anger.

No one brave to him. Everybody knew he's clever, he's very cold. And once he got angry, he'd explode. Boom!

I looked at him scaredly, "calm yourself K-k-kris...". I didn't want him to explode just because it.
"You too, shut up. This is all because of you right little girl? Hh" he replied coldly.
"Sorry...mianhaeyo oppa. Mianhaeyo gege" I apologized and really meant it. And after yesterday incident. -_-


(Here, you have a habbit, if you apologized to your friends whose older than you, you always called her with eonni or oppa)

*D.O's POV*

Eunjung said that Nara is my girlfriend? May God bless her...
I think I was blushed, my heart felt happy inside. But all I could do was just shouted at Eunjung said Nara is only my bestfriend. *sigh*


*Kris' POV*

What did she call me? Oppa? Gege? What a cute innocent quite girl.

I just wanted to pinch her chubby cheeks. No way, I couldn't I'd do that if that girl is mine. No way.

She wouldn't be mine. Even tho I felt something 'wrong' when I was with her yesterday...No no I couldn't.

*YOUR POV*

The lunch time comiiiing! Yeay I was very hungry, and I was gonna eat much until I remembered something. I haven't replied that 'cpg's email, but...


"Taaada this is for you. I took it for you so you don't have to go in front, as I saw your legs...what's wrong with it? And your face looks very pale too..." said D.O while sitting in front of me, giving me the lunch meals and he started to worrying about me.


"Ah...ne, this? This is okay. I just feel dizzy from the beginning of today"
"Wae wae wae? Ahh did you fall from somewhere? Uhm because I think the scars aren't those small"


"I..I fell from the stairs kkekeke. But no need to worry! I'm OK now."
"No, you're not OK. Ish, wae? Why didn't you just text me, huh?"
"At least, I'm much better now. Yah because I chased little boy who gave me a small paper from my 'secret admirer"


"Bwah?! Really?" D.O splitted a few water from his mouth. Lucky me I didn't get the water.
"Ya...I think he's a kind guy. He asked for my email and my favorite things and color. I don't know what the second means but but. Am I really that good to have a secret admirer???" I asked him curiously.


"You're too good to have A secret admirer. I think you have at least 2 secret admirers" replied D.O.
"Ahh you..." I started a little laugh and started blushing.

When me and D.O enjoyed our lunch, suddenly Kris sat beside me, and eating his lunch while open his laptop. Playing Dota2 again. Geez...this guy. I suddenly felt awkward. I really wanted to tell everything about yesterday. But this person came, ergh. Party pooper.

"What? Why you guys just keep silence awkwardly when I came here? Just continue your chat, meh" Kris said

After that I continued my story, when Kris about went to the front of the class for returned the his lunch meals plate and he went out from the class. I haven't replied the cpg's email yet. Yah yah I felt very guilty. I tried to start replied it

([email protected]):

Annyeong, oh no prob! Ah no no, I was about 'passed out', I woke up very late this. I fell as I chased the boy who gave me the paper yesterday. But my friend kindly help me, he took me to the hospital and to my home, ehehe I hope you don't mind if I tell you this. But I was very happy hehehe
I already in school now^^ Uhm ok ok I'll let ya know, someday:-p
By the way, why don't you show up yourself today? I'm curious how you look like teehee. Maybe after school? At the swimming pool because I have to clean it up as my punishment. Let me know if you agree with it or no;-)


Thank God the email was successfully sent without pending.

But then...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

The last one before the real last. The next chapter, I planned it to be the last hehehe. Sorry I actually really want to make it longer but I thought this story just gone worse and worse:)) So I decided to make it shorter:)) But if the next chapter wouldn't be the real last, so the next 2 chapter is the real last. Hahahha. Hope you still enjoy this story.

Please give me more comments, and maybe subscribes? Because it means alot to me, it gives me more spirit ,to write longer than I planned teehee.