2

Finally, After 3 Years of Waiting

So, I walked very very fast.


When I reached in front of my house door, I took out my keys quickly and ran in, turned back and locked the door harshly as I saw an eye's guy sneaked behind the wall across my door. My body's shaking, I breath heavily and rapidly.

"Oh God, almost" I said breathless.


*Kris POV* (Replay)

After the school's over, I went downstairs quickly so I could do my homework as soon as I got home and played Dota 2 all day long after that. But then I just remembered that I left my notebook in the class, so I had to went back upstairs.
As I arrived at infront of my class, I could hear Nara and D.O chatting.

""Ahhhh! I see I see. Someone's happy here~" mocked D.O
"H..h..hap..happy? Wh..what do you mean? No, no I'm not happy..." Nara denied him.
"Oh come on, just tell me you actually like to be his chairmate for this whole year. Come on~"
"Yahhh! You!" said Nara loudly while hitting his shoulder with some books.

I couldn't handle my lips to made a little smile. *thinking I shouldn't go inside, just stay here heard the whole conversation* then I remembered the time that she was nervous to sat with me. I like the way she looked.*No way no way, Kris...*

"Nara, I have something for you, please turn back" asked D.O.
~
"Yah...okay okay I'll put it inside my locker and tomorrow I'll give it to him. Happy already?" said Nara to D.O sarcastically.
"Yeah! Hahaha" D.O answered Nara, heard happy.

After that I rushed back to the school gate and hided from them.


I could see D.O waved his hand to Nara.

*This would be great* I thought.

As she walked out from the school area, I followed her. I just wanted to know where and which's her house. But in the middle of 'our' way, I thought she realized that someone's following him, I tried to hide from her while she's looking back, and then she walked-half-ran to her's. I sighed in relief that I wasn't busted.

As 'we' arrived at her apartement, she took the keys quickly with trembling hands and shutted the door harshly. But I thought she saw a part of me behind the wall...

*OK Kris, that was ok. You've got it you've got it...* said me to myself as I saving her address on my phone.

________________________________________________

 

i'll update more tomorrow hehe