'Everyday I shock'~

Finally, After 3 Years of Waiting

*YOUR POV*

D.O left me, I still freezing there.
Hard to breath, hard to saw everything around clearly. I still couldn't believe what was happen to me, what was Kris and D.O did to me.
"Yah, Nara! Go continue your work. We're going to leave you now. We're already done. I don't want to see our class dusty, uh! Don't just stand there like a fool and just thinking about D.O and my lovely Kris!!!" shouted Eunjung to me.
"A...ya...I got it I got it"

*Iyuh, why she always that b*tchy...*
Eunjung threw the key class to me then she and others left me alone there as they already done with their works.
--
As I already done my work, I went outside my class, locked the door when suddenly a boy was running to me with his face down while giving me a piece of paper.
That's all, then he ran away from me quickly.
"Eh? You, boy! Who are you?! What's this paper mean?" asked me loudly while running try to chase him. He went downstairs, I tried to chase him until..
Ttttsch, I couldn't run anymore as I fell down on stairs and it hurted my legs, the scar was bleeding. Oh God...waeyo? I tried to stood up but I couldn't. Ergh..but then I tried to forgot the pain and looked at the paper:

'Please fill it honestly, I just want to know it, that's all^^
Your email:
Your favorite things&colors:


P.S: if you already fill it completely, you could just put it where you were.
*this isn't from the boy whose gave you this

-Your secret admire, CPG'


Yah...so I've to fill this in pain? OK then, I don't wanna hurt his feeling. I know how it feels to be a secret admirer. I know, I knew... D___O"
And by the way I think he's a kind guy, so I don't he'll hurt me or something... *remember, you're an innocent*
I took out my pen and start wrote, then after that I took my phone to capture it *so I could remember the sender's codename*. Then I just put there beside me. Thought about who's he. Is 'CPG' his initials? Is that his name 'Choi Pil-goo?' (?) or what...-_-


*hhh..hhaah hh hhaaahh hhaaaahh* I could hear someone's breathing heavily in this quiet situation. I could know that was a man's breath.

My heart started beat quickly. I looked around me and I found no one. My legs shaking, and of course hurted.
Is that 'my' stalker? OMO naaaa. I got panic, I was alone here with my legs bleeding not too much but not too little, so what should I do when someone approaches me and do something bad to me? I think all of the students already leave and the teachers were having their sudden meeting upstairs. Should I shout? Or should I just praying and walked silently, removed the blood on my legs and went home? Oh, kay, I prefer the second.

I tried to stood up, but then I fell again because my legs were too weak. I tried to stood up and walked downstairs once more but I fell in front. Yah! I knew it I knew it, I fell in front and I will fall and fall and fall to the floor down there by through this stairs. I just felt very weak, I wanted to cry. I just closed my eyes
unconsciously and letted my body fell to the ground down there, too weak to shouted something...


I should've down there, covered with bloods after past the stairs but...wait.


Was it only my hallucinations? Or is it real? I felt something 'covered' me. I mean someone hug me. I thanked to God so it meant I was safe! I thought.
But I was wrong, me and I-didn't-know-who fell together through the stairs.
Geez...I thought it'd be better than this. I thought I-didn't-know-who hugged me and I wouldn't fall. I bet I-didn't-know-who will regret after she/he helped me

(Wait, he. Because I didn't feel I-didn't-know-who's chest was..*if you know what i mean*), because:
1. He will have pain after 'accompany' me to get through this stairs and then fall hard to the ground there. Not yet if I
2. His clothes might be turned red because my blood.

--

As we two on the ground already, I could feel I was on the top of his body. I could feel the good aroma of his breath. I bravely opened my eyes, I saw his face, and all I could do was make my eyes opened bigger, I felt very very shocked. I felt like I was electrocuted. We were very closed, less than 3 inches.
His face looked very charming-yet-shocked. His coldness, mixed with a warm gaze, his perfect-looking.
Oh God *dying again*