Chapter 7

In Your Life

You woke up feeling the other side of the bed empty. You turn your head to see what time it was and it said 2:45 am in the morning. You got up to see if Woohyun was around. Then you saw a figure outside move. You got up and took a blanket with you since at this time it would be cold outside. You walked to the balcony as the door was a little cracked open.  You looked at his back as you could hear him sniffing, making you feel hurt seeing your brother crying for the first time in a long time. 

Flashback:

"I'm here for you always Woohyun oppa." you said to him as he kept silence. After some time he broke the hug and looked at you. Without saying anything he grabbed your wrist dragging you to your bed. Then thats when he finally said something. "Get some sleep. It's going to be a long day tomorrow." he said as he was about to leave. But you stopped him grabbing his arm. "Stay with metonight oppa. I don't want you sad or lonely tonight." you said as he slowly turned around looking at you. He only nodded and got on the bed with you. You were facing his direction while he was facing the other side not looking at you, making you to stare at his back. After an hour you were still awake wondering if Woohyun was a sleep. You called his name but no answer, suspecting him a sleep. You just stared at his back trying to figure out what happened a couple of hours ago. You wanted to ask him to see if you could do something but didn't have the courage to ask. "If there's anything I can help Woohyun oppa, please tell me. It's my turn to help you from now on. You've been the best brother I ever had. So now it's my turn to take care of you from now on. Oppa, I wish you would tell me whats in your mind right now. Even though you can't here me right now but, you now I love you right. Kim Jin Ae is here to help you, who loves her brother so much that I would sacrifice my everything to you. So please, always remember that I'm here by your side." you said as you got closer to him and closed your eyes making you fall into your dreamland.

What Jin Ae didn't know was that Woohyun was awake the whole time. Making him hearing everything you said to him. After he felt you get closer to him and silence filled the air he turned around to face you. He looked at you and felt like being stabbed on the chest. He just stared at you and caresed your face causeing his vision getting blurry. "I'm sorry Jin Ae, for not protecting you back then. I'm such a horrible brother. I wish time could stop and turn back time." Woohyun said as a tear slid down his cheek. He got up and walked to the balcony to get some fresh air looking up at the stars.

Normal POV:

You couldn't take it anymore so you walked out to the balcony standing next to Woohyun. You looked at him seeing that he has been crying for a while. You wrapped the blanket around the two of you and turned him making him face you. You guys meet eyes and you whipped his tears away with your thumb. He didn't move or talk but just stared at you with sad eyes. You couldn't take it anymore, "Stop crying, it doesn't suite you Woohyun oppa." you said "This isn't the Woohyun I now." turning your head looking at the view. Woohyun could only feel more pain and guilt as he saw you try to comfort him. But at the corner of your eyes you could see a little smirk form at the corner of his lips. You faced him and pointed at him, "That's better. This face a little better." You said causing him to smile widely. Woohyun couldn't help but to hug you and said, "Thank you." you hugged him back and looked at him, "Anything for my big brother." you said.

 

Heres the second one! Thank you for being patient and thank you for waiting for so long for my updates. I've been busy so thanks for such awsome subscribers!