Chapter 5

In Your Life

 

The next morning you look up to see what time it was, and it was 11. You were so tired from last night and you felt sore for skating hours at the skating rank. You didn't want to get up from bed until you heard Woohyun calling you from downstairs. "Nam Jin Ae it's time for you to wake up." He yelled. You didn't say anything but cover yourself with the blanket. After 5 minutes you heard footsteps coming from the stairs and stopped at your door. Then you heard your door open but you stay silent and waited to see what happens next. You waited and waited but nothing happened so you popped out one of your eye from the blanket and saw nothing in your room. You sat up and was going to get out of your bed but a pair of strong arms hugged you from the back and pushed you back down on the bed. "Yah, you scared me oppa." You said as you looked at him and punched his arm. Woohyun kept quiet and giggled. "Woohyun, why are you laughing?" You ask but he just kept giggling and you got annoyed. "Yah pabo, what are you lau---" You couldn't finish your sentence because Woohyun started to tickle you on the side. "Hahaha, yah Woohyun stop it.....it tick--tickles." You laugh as he continued poking your sides. Tears started to form in your eyes as he kept on tickling you. Finally Woohyun stopped and made sure you were still breathing, "Yah, you know I almost died." You said trying to catch your breathe. Woohyun just sat beside you and giggled. You got a little upset and started hitting his arm. "Yah, why are you hitting me. Stop it, it hurts." Woohyun cried trying to stop you but you continue. You kept hitting him until Woohyun grabbed your wrist preventing you to stop. You stopped and didn't dare to look at him. Woohyun was confused by your actions. He was going to cup your face to make you look at him but you refused. You turned your head to the side so he won't see your face. This made Woohyun shock. He didn't know what was wrong and felt like it was his fault for tickling you for so long. "Jin Ae, are you ok." He asked waiting for your response. There was a long pause until you nodded your head to tell him everything was ok. He let out a sign telling her to tell the truth. You knew what he meant when he heave a sign, so you looked up at him with teary eyes. Woohyun was shocked and confused why you were crying. "Yah Jin Ae, why are you crying? What happened? Who made you cry?" Woohyun kept asking you questions but you didn't say anything and kept quiet. Flashes of memories popped in your mind, which cause you to feel a little light headed. Woohyun was worried and caught you before you fell to the side. "Jin Ae are you sick?" He said worried. "Let go see the doctors." Woohyun said and got up but you grabbed his wrist to stop him. "No, I'm ok oppa. There's no need for a doctor." You said in a low voice. Woohyun grabbed both of you hands and looked at you. You seemed a little pale so he layed you back down on the bed and covered your body with the blanket. "Fine, then at least rest. You look a little pale. I'm go get so medicine so wait for a little ok." Woohyun said in a soft tone. You could only nod at him to tell him you were ok. Before leaving the room and preparing food for you, he kissed your forehead before leaving. " I hope she doesn't remember." Woohyun said  carious and worried.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Its been a while since I've been here!! Here's a new update of this story! Hope you enjoy and please leave comments!! Thank you!