Chapter 6

In Your Life

Your POV:

After Woohyun left your head started to hurt again. You touched it with the back of your hand and felt a little warm. Then suddenly flash of memories appeared.

Flashback:

"Yah oppa wait for me!" you said talking to a guy who's face was blurry. You couldn't tell if it was Woohyun or not. You held out your hand to reach for the guy but you couldn't. It felt like he was walking so fast that he suddenly disappear. "No, wait don't leave me. Come back." you yelled to the mysterious guy that had disappeared. 

Normal POV:

After the end of the painful flashback, you didn't realize that you were sweating. You got up and went to the bathroom to splash some water on your face to freshen up a little. Then you looked up to see your reflection on the mirror. "Who was that." you ask yourself and tried to figure out who it could be. While you were thinking in your thoughts, you didn't notice Woohyun leaning on the door until he said your name. "Jin Ae, stop looking at yourself." He said to you. "Oh, oppa. I didn't know you were there." you said coming back to reality. You walked out of the bathroom and sat at the end of the bed still thinking about the memories that just happened. Woohyun realized your actions and walked to sit next to you. While he sat down your eyes stay glued to the floor as Woohyun waved his hand in front of you but didn't flinch. He was getting worried and wanted to know what was in your mind so he asked you. " Care to share what's in your mind." You nodded your head and looked up at your brothers eyes. At first you didn't want to tell him but to be able to find the answer you have to tell someone. "Woohyun oppa....." you paused and just looked into his eyes. He stared back with warmth but with worry in his eyes. "Did...did something happen to me." you said searching for the answer in his eyes. Woohyun was shock with the question and didn't know what to say. He just stared at you and placed his hand on top of yours. "What kind of question is that Jin Ae." Woohyun questioned. "Is it werid to ask....if..if I lost something or....someone important." you said, while Woohyun's eyes got wider. He just looked into your eyes and felt pain in his chest. "Wha...what are you talking about." Woohyun said still shock with your question. You looked at your brother whose hand was holding yours and is getting tighter but then loosen the grip as you tried to free the grip. He sign and kept quiet while you told him what happened.

As you told Woohyun about the memories that happened a while ago he let go of your hand and stood up. He walked to the balcony and look up into the sky. And many things were going on in his mind. It felt like he was going crazy and felt like crying just thinking about the little story you told him. It hurts him just thinking about the past, the past that he wanted to forget forever.

Your POV:

As you finished telling Woohyun your story he let go of your hand and felt the warmth of your hands gone. He got up and walk to the balcony leaving you confused. You didn't know what was wrong with him when he looked up. It felt like he was trying to feel sorry about something but I couldn't tell. I watched him as he scratched the back of his head getting frustrated. I got up and walked to the balcony, slowly. As I was getting closer to him I could hear him sniffing, telling me he was crying. I was shock and confused why he was crying. So I ran and hugged him from the back, having my grip around him tighten, not wanting to let go. "Op...oppa. What's wrong. Why are you crying." I said as I could hear him cry even harder. I didn't say anything and just hugged him until he stopped crying letting him have some time to himself.

Woohyun POV:

As Jin Ae hugged me and asked me why I was crying mad it worst. Memories flashed into my mind and felt pain on my chest causing me to cry even more. Jin Ae's grip around my waist tighten as she kept quiet letting me cry out all my feelings. 

Normals POV:

After a good 7 minutes of crying and silence Woohyun stopped crying. He turned around to meet with your eyes. Jin Ae saw how puffy Woohyun's eyes were from crying. She felt hurt and wanted to cry as well but held it in. She hated seeing people cry, she was a really emotional person. So all she could do was hugged him again, making Woohyun hugging her back. "Care to share what's in your mind." Jin Ae asked as Woohyun just buried his head at the crack of your neck. You didn't hear a response so you just rubbed his back, trying to calm him down. "I'm here for you always Woohyun oppa." you said to him.

 

 

It's been a long time since I updated so I've decide to update 2 chapters! Hope you guys like it! Enjoy! ^^