Chapter 4

In Your Life

 

Woohyuns POV
 
When I bumped into someone she apologies, it was Jin Ae but she didn't even look at me. "I wonder what's wrong." I said to myself. So I decided to skip class and follow her. I stood behind the door, and good thing her desk is right next to it. So I listened to Jin Ae and her friends talk while my eyes slowly opened wide and understood the situation. I couldnt sit still anymore. I didn't want my little princess to be with that guy, my friend Hoya. So I yelled her name and grabbed her wrist and left her class until she finally said something. "Oppa it hurts. Let go" Jin Ae said. I didn't realized that my grip was so tight on her that I saw her wrist was getting red. So I let go and hugged her so tight that I didn't want to let go of her. "Oppa whats wrong?" Jin Ae said worried.
"I heard everything." I said. Jin Ae just looked at me confussed until
I told her that it was about Hoya. "Oh so you heard....Oppa I don't now what to do. I'm confussed. What if he..." I cut her off "Its ok, I'll have a talk with him." I said. I could see her worry face turn into a bright smile. "Komawo Oppa! What would happen if you weren't in my life Oppa!" Jin Ae said as she hugged me and I hugged her back.
 
Regular POV
 
As Jin Ae and Woohyun were hugging Infinite, So Young, and Min Jung came. "Yah unnie, oppa!" So Young yelled. Jin Ae and Woohyun turned there heads as they saw everyone looking at them. Everyone felt jealous of Jin Ae and Woohyun especially Hoya because Woohyun always treat her differently than other girls and Jin Ae always look at Woohyun and no other guys, there always mistaken as a couple because of there close relationship. "Woohyun, Jin Ae, what are you guys doing?" Sunggyu said, while looking at you two suspicious. "Hyung, do you guys want to go somewhere. Let's have fun today." Woohyun said while walking to Sunggyu and putting an arm around his shoulder with a smile on his face. "Yeah good idea. We haven't gone out as a big group together in a while."Dongwoo said excited. "Yeah. It will be fun Sunggyu." Woohyun said. "But where are we gonna go Woohyun oppa?" Jin Ae said. "Hmm. How about ice skating." Woohyun said while looking at everyone. "Yeah! Let's do it!" Dongwoo said. "Yeah!" Everyone said. Woohyun looked at Jin Ae, who was laughing with So Young and Min Jung, then to Hoya who was looking at Jin Ae from behind. 
 
Everyone was at the ice rank. Putting on there ice skates and getting ready to go have fun. As everyone was leaving one by one, Woohyun wanted to talk to Hoya. "Yah Hoya, can I talk to you." "Yeah hyung, what is it?" Hoya said while walking up to Woohyun. They went to go sit down at the nearest bench to talk privately. "So I heard what you did to Jin Ae earlier." Woohyun said while glaring at Hoya who has his head down. Hoya lift his head up and let out a heavy sign. But before he could talk Woohyun cut him off. " I can't let this happen Hoya. Not after what happened a couple of years ago. I'm not even sure if I can still forgive you." Woohyun said sadly. Hoya just sat there quietly as Jin Ae called Woohyuns name. "Yah Woohyun oppa hurry up!" Jin Ae said while running towards him. But as she got closer to him she stopped when she saw who was next to her brother. "Oh....hey Hoya.....I didn't see...you there...." Jin Ae said trying not to look at his eyes and remembering what happened that day. "Oh Jin Ae. Were you waiting for me. Sorry." Woohyun said. "No no no. I should be the one saying sorry for interrupting you two. But it's ok oppa, I'll go first." She said as she started to skate away. 
 
 
 
Sorry for the late reply everyone. And this is a short chapter! I hope I you all still support my story! And don't forget to tell me what you think of the story so far. Thanks for waiting for a long time. The next chapter will be longer!!