Chapte 1

In Your Life

You woke up at the sound of your alarm. You got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. As you were done and about to leave, you opened the door and bumped into someone."Oh sorry oppa!" you said while looking at your half brother, Nam Woohyun. "Good morning my little princess." While he scratched the back of his head. You just smiled and giggled at your tired brother and how funny he looked like with his hair all missed up and got out of his way so he could get ready for school. As you hurried to your room to get changed and ready to leave you looked at yourself at the mirror one last time before going downstairs. You grabbed your bag and went downstairs and smelled breakfast your mom was making. "Mmm, smells good!" As you put your bag on the table and grabbed some food. While you were eating Woohyun finally came down. He sat down and put his bag down. "Oppa, why do you take so long to get ready?" "Why? Can't I look good to impress my little princess, one day we are gonna live together forever." "Yah were not gonna stay together when we get married. I dont want to stay with you foever." You said while laughing at your brothers statement. You kept on eating till you looked at the clock and realized what time it was. "Yah oppa were gonna be late if we don't go now!" You quickly finished your breakfast, grabbed you bag, bid you goodbye to your mom, and ran out the door. While you were walking out the door, Woohyun ran up to you to catch up with you. "Yah, can't we at least walk. We always run in the morning." "Oppa if you want to stay in shape and have honey abs like those idols on TV, you better start now if you want to impress many girls out there." You said while laughing and running, near the entrance of the school gates. As you and Woohyun were almost at the  gates you saw someone waving there hands in the air. It was So Young, she always wait for you guys at the entrance because she nows that you guys always come late. She know you guys to well that she's like another sister to you. "Yah Jin Ae unnie, Woohyun oppa, hurry before were gonna be late!" So Young said. As you and Woohyun enter the gates, you all ran to your classes before the bell rings.  You and So Young went to your class while Woohyun went to his. "Bye oppa! I'll see you durning lunch! Bye!" You yelled across the hallway. "See you later my little princess!" Woohyun said while going into his class. "Ugh I'm not his little princess anymore!" You said under your breath while heading to your class room.  As you entered the class room you heard someone yell your name from across the room. "Jin Ae!!!!!" Min Jung yelled while running towards You. "Yah, why do you have to be so loud I'm right here Min Jung." "Sorry I can't help it when I see my best friend." Min Jung said while you all laugh. As the bell rang you went to sit in your seat and started class.

As class was over it was time for lunch. You, Min Jung, and So Young walked together to get your food. When you got your lunch you went to look for Woohyun. You saw him at the table were you usually sit at. "Jin Ae!" Woohyun said happly. "Woohyun oppa!" You said walking towards him. You went over to his side of the table to sit next to him. "Where is everyone? Where's Infinite?" You asked Woohyun. Right when you said that everyone came over and sat at the table with you and Woohyun. "Hey Jin Ae. How you been. Haven't seen you in a while. Yah Woohyun look at your little sister. She's so cute and grown up. It felt like she was just a little princess yesterday." Sunggyu said. "Yah Sunggyu oppa, I'm not a little princess anymore. And it was just yesterday the last time I saw you. Its not like this is gonna be the last time you'll see me." You giggling. While you, Woohyun, Sunggyu, So Young, and Min Jung were talking to each other, someone has been staring at you the whole time since they got there. "Yah Hoya, what you looking at?" Dongwoo noticed Hoya was staring at Jin Ae. "Nothing Hyung." Hoya said then started to eat his food again. "Yah hyung you've been acting weird these days. Are you all right?" L said with a weird tone. "Yeah hyung, you haven't been yourself lately. Are you alright?" Sungjong said while looking at L. While Dongwoo, L, and Sungjong kept talking to Hoya to see if he was alright, he just ignore them and kept staring at Jin Ae. "Why? Why do I feel this way. But I can't. I can't have feelings for her."

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope the first chapter is not boring. Please leave comments and tell me if its good or not! And you can judge me or the story...but just dont be to harsh on me ok!!! heheh well hope you all enjoy my story, subcribe my story if you want. Also tell me if there are any mistakes.. i would really appriciate it!! Thanks again everyone! hope you enjoy it!! :)