Chapter 3

In Your Life

Hoya's POV

When I finished confessing to Jin Ae, I couldn't help but fall for her even more. So I leaned in towards her and kissed her. She got stiff and froze for a while so I parted the kiss and place my forehead onto hers.
"Jin Ae your the girl that's been bothering me these days because I'm going crazy for you. So would you like to be my only one, my girlfriend." I said while looking deep into her eyes. She just looked at me speechless. Then she finally realized what was happening and pushed me away.

Jin Ae's POV

As I finally realized that he kissed me (my first kiss) and was looking at me, I push him away so I could get up. "Umm...th..that...was...go..goo..good Hoya." I stuttered. Then I turned around and walked away not looking back while touching my lips and thinking back what happened. Finally realizing what happened my checks felt so warm that my face turned bright pick. I was looking down the whole time while I was going back to my class when I bumped into someone.

Regular POV

"Oh sorry I should watch were I'm going." Jin Ae said still looking down  at the ground. She didn't even mind looking who she bumped into, so she kept walking till she reached her classroom. "I wonder what happened?" Woohyun said worried. While Jin Ae sat down in her seat, So Young and Min Jung came over to talk to her. "Yah Jin Ae unni, what happened? Do something happened with you and Hoya?" So Young said. "Wait! How do you know that we were together?" Jin Ae said confussed and slitghly blushed. "We saw him leave and chased after you when you left. After Woohyun yelled at you." "Yeah and he didn't look happy at all. It's scary seeing Woohyun mad." Min Jung said while pretending to shiver in fear. While Min Jung realized that Jin Ae wasn't listening to her she waved her hand in front of her. Then Jin Ae came back to reality and  apologies to Min Jung. "Sorry unnie, I wasn't listening. What did you say." Jin Ae said. But then she went back and remember what Hoya did to her. So Young and Min Jung were worried about you. They have never seen you like this before so they decided they were gonna tell Woohyun that Jin Ae's been acting weird. "Yah let's tell Woohyun oppa, Min Jung unni." So Young said quietly. But not quiet enough for Jin Ae to hear. "Yah don't tell him. He will be worried and I don't want him to worry about my business. I can handle things on my own now. I'm not a little princess anymore." Jin Ae said kind of in a angry tone. "But Jin Ae, you've been acting weird all of a sudden. You've been spacing out the last 20minutes when we were talking to you but you didnt even pay attention to us. And your telling us not to worry about it." Min Jung said worried and angry. Jin Ae just sat there blank because she nows that Min Jung is right but she can't just tell them that Hoya took her first kiss. "Alright. But first let me tell you what happened. And I want to tell Woohyun oppa,ok?" Jin Ae said with puppy eyes. "Ok as long as you tell us and Woohyun the truth, unni." So Young said. "Yeah, don't be lying to us or eles your gonna get beat by me ok!" Min Jung said gigglying. "ok."Jin Ae said as she told them the whole story.
"Wow! Really! I can't believe he did that!" So Young said loud. "Yah keep it down. I dont want anybody else to now. They are pretty popular among the girls and I don't want to get in between them." Jin Ae whispered. "But what are you gonna do Jin Ae?" Min Jung said. "I dont know? I mean he didn't have to kiss me. He should of saved that kiss and kiss the girl he likes." Jin Ae said while putting her head into her pawl. ".....Yah Jin Ae!" Min Jung yelled. "Do you not now what's going on here!?" Jin Ae pick her head up and look at Min Jung confused. "Un...unnie. Why are you yelling at me." She said with a worried tone. "Yah don't you realized that he just confessed to you." So Young said to finish what Min Jung was gonna say. As So Young said that, Jin Ae sat there and was thinking if it was true or not. But she didn't believe them. "Yah stop lying. Why would he like me when there are so many other girls out there that are prettier than me." Jin Ae said but when she looked at them there faces were serious and it looked like they were not joking around. "Wait. So then it's true?" Jin Ae said with a worried tone. So Young and Min Jung nodded there heads, then all of the sudden. "Jin Ae!" she looked over to see who called her in the middle of the class. It was Woohyun oppa. "Yah oppa what are you doing here?" Jin Ae said with a shock tone. But when she looked at her brothers eyes, it was dark and she could tell there was something bothering him. "Come with me." Woohyun said while grabbing Jin Ae's wrist and pulling her with him out to the door. Your wrist started to hurt when he kept on pulling you. "Yah oppa. Let go." When Jin Ae said that he stopped and turned around to face Jin Ae. She try to pull her wrist away from his hand but he only tighten his grip on her. "Yah oppa it hurts. Let go." Jin Ae whinned as Woohyun grip loosened. He let go to realize that her wrist was red. He stood there dumbfound and hugged his little princess. "Woohyun oppa what's wrong?" Jin Ae said worried. "Sorry Jin Ae." Woohyun said as he hugged her tighter. "Op...oppaa...ca...can't...bre...brea....breathe." Jin Ae said trying to beathe. Woohyun parted the hug and kiss her forehead. Jin Ae looked at him and was confussed. She didn't now what was wrong with her oppa. Jin Ae started to get worried and wanted to ask him what was wrong. "Oppa are you ok?" Jin Ae said worried.

 

 

Huh.....its boring I know. Just tell me what you guys think! Thanks!