Chapter 4.

"C'mon... I Dare You!"

 

The Boys POV:

 

 

"A-a GIRL?!!" Himchan seemed to choke on his words "Girls don't belong in military outfits, or training… or ANYTHING to do with our army!"

 

 

"Don't you think you're being a little ist, Himchan?" Jongup asked, after they had filed out of the cabin "I mean, it's all about equality now, the inequality days were finished off years ago. Women have the same rights and everything now! A lot of women are in the army too."

 

 

Himchan ignored him.

 

 

"Look," Yongguk poked him "If it's about the whole A-Girl-Sleeping-In-The-Same-Cabin-With-Us thing, then we're all with you. It's just not… right."

 

 

"She needs her own cabin." Daehyun agreed. Zelo nodded. 

 

 

"Look!" Himchan spun around to face them "She's a girl in… in a male dominated uh, job. Girls can't fight or do the same things as us! She won't survive this place. If she wants to go to school she should go to the local school… why here?"

 

 

"She didn't seem too happy to be here." Youngjae spoke quietly. Everyone turned to him, surprised that he decided to take part of the conversation. During the last few days he had barely said anything. Youngjae rose an eyebrow "I'm just saying, perhaps she was forced? Oh, what the hell… you guys work it out." 

 

 

They watched as Youngjae walked off towards the cafeteria, hands shoved in his pockets and his head facing the ground. 'He is certainly a strange one'  they all thought.

 

 

Himchan shrugged "Well if she doesn't want to stay here, why on earth did she dare us to make her leave? She's a freak. I personally think we'll be doing her a favor."

 

 

Yongguk spoke up "Now listen, we'll all sign a petition asking for her to move out, okay? If she wants to stay at this place, that's her problem, okay Himchan? Other than that just stay out of her way, she… she looks scary when she’s angry."

 

 

“Can’t we just annoy her until she just gets up an leaves? I doubt that she was forced to stay here.” Jongup chirped, grinning. Daehyun quickly agreed. 

 

 

“Ugh, well fine. If it was my decision, I wouldn’t get her pissed off.” Yongguk turned away.

 

 

Daehyun made a small motion to Zelo, and the two snuck away. 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

"Well, what do you think?" Daehyun asked, as they sat on their haunches behind a building. 

 

 

"She's not going to survive." 

 

 

"No, no," Daehyun shook his head "As an accomplice perhaps?"

 

 

"HER?! But what about bros before ho-"

 

 

"Yes, her. She looks just like the type we can use for doing the dirty work and taking the blame!"

 

 

"You mean, like if we plan something, they'll suspect her instead?"

 

 

"Exactly." Daehyun chuckled and his lips in glee "This will be fun."

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

6 hours later...

 

 

You were still in that same position when Jongup entered. You opened your eyes sleepily, and then sat up quickly. Your head ached from the sudden movement and you out for a second.

 

 

"You okay, princess?" you could almost hear him smirking at you.

 

 

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." you blinked your eyes to focus. "What time is it?"

 

 

"Almost dinner time. You missed out on lunch." He sat on the edge of the bed opposite to you, watching you. He looked amused and… is that an evil glint in his eye? Watch out, Jung. If he makes any sudden moves, make sure to aim at his smirk.

 

 

But he only continued to talk "Things around here are pretty strict, so you better be on time next time." he glanced at his watch "We've got ten minutes… what do you want to do?"

 

 

You glared at him "I want you to stay away from me, if you value your life that is."

 

 

He held his arms out in mock-fear "Whoa, hold on there, princess. Geez you have a short fuse!" 

 

 

"Princess?" It better NOT stick as a permanent nickname.'

 

 

"You certainly act like a spoil brat, that's all." He rose and began to walk away.

 

 

You held back the impulse to throw anything in reach at his back as he left the cabin. ‘Why did he even come in here? ert…’ 

 

 

You glanced back at your bags and argued in your head, wondering whether to unpack it or not. Could you be bothered to unpack now? Your stomach groaned and shuddered in its empty state.

 

 

Far off you could here a bell sounding. ‘Saved by the bell, literally!’ you chuckled at your cheesy joke ‘Meh, I’m starving, I can’t wait for a good meal. I’ll unpack later.’

 

 

You looked at the darkness outside and grabbed a random torch. Whoever owns this hopefully won’t miss this. Then you zipped your jacket and left the cabin. A few steps outside you groaned and rubbed your neck. Crap, my neck is still stiff… what on earth is it with me and killing my neck while sleeping?