♡The Matchmakers♡

♡The Matchmakers♡

-Chapter Five-

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

"Oppa!"

Myungsoo shocked seeing who was coming.

"S.. suli?" Myungsoo asked the girl in front of him.

"Ne oppa. It's me, Sulli!" Whoaa! Long time no see you, L-oppa!" the girl answered cheerfully.

Sulli is Myungsoo and Sungjong's neighbor when they were child. She moved to Los Angeles with her parents.

"You comeback?" Myungsoo asked.

"Ne oppa, you should be happy that your lovely sister in law is back." She said childishly.

Yeah, when they were child Myungsoo, Sungjong and Sulli always playing together. We can say that Sulli is crazyly in love with Sungjong and she always claims herself as his future's wife.

"Ah ne.. You want to meet Jongie?" Myungsoo asked.

"Maybe next time, oppa. I want to make him surprise. I just want to make sure that you guys still live next to my house." Sulli answered.

"Oppa, I think omma is looking for me now, just send this hug to Jongie, okay oppa?"

Sulli said and hugged Myungsoo, she is like little sister to him so he let her hug him.

"Tiin... tiiin..." (sorry for weird sound again^^)

The car stopped in front of Myungsoo's house and a girl out from it. The girl walked to his house. When she walked closer Myungsoo's eyes widdened seing who was coming and the girls too.

"YOU!" They said in unison.

Sulli released the hug. "Oppa, I should go now, don't forget to send it, ok? Annyeong." Sulli left and gave a smile to the girl that coming.

"Aigoo, why you always popping up in front of my eyes? Flirting everywhere.Tssk!" the girl said annoyingly.

"Wae? Are you jealous? Beside why do you come to my house, babe?" Myungsoo said.

"WHUAAT?! Y-your house?" Jiyeon asked shockingly and Myungsoo nodded.

"Do you miss me? Aigoo, I never thought you would stalking me." Myungsoo said and chuckled.

"Yah! Don't be so full of yourself. I think I got the wrong address *sigh* Bye ert!"

Jiyeon stuck her tongue out and she was about to leave when someone called her.

"Unnie!"

"Suzy? Why are you here? I thought you send me the wrong address" Jiyeon said confusedly.

"Ani. You are right unnie." Suzy said.

"Sungjong-ah, L-oppa. I should go home now. Thanks for allowing me visit your house." Suzy said and smiled to Myungsoo and Sungjong.

"Yah, Suzy! I'm waiting in the car." Jiyeon said while glared at Myungsoo and smiled to Sungjong.

"Take care, babe." Sungjong said.

"Yeah, Suzy. Be careful with that fussy girl." Myungsoo said and Sungjong elbowed him while Suzy just smiled

"Annyeong!" Suzy said and left.

 

On the way to Park's House.

"Yah Suzy! If mummy knows you're not in Krystal's house, I'm sure she will kill you!" Jiyeon said while driving.

"Well, don't tell mummy. Can you unnie?" Suzy said innocently.

"I'm not promise!" Jiyeon said while stuck her tongue out.

"Aish unnie so meannie! I'm sure you won't do that!" Suzy said and also stuck her tongue out.

"By the way, do you know L-oppa?" Suzy asked.

"L? I think I have heard that name before."

"He is Sungjong's older brother. The one that with me and Sungjong's before." Suzy said.

"You mean that ert?" Jiyeon said.

"Why you call him ert? He also call you fussy. What is your relationship with him unnie? You two seems so close." Suzy teased Jiyeon.

"Yah! We are just in the same department. Don't you dare to think more!"

"But seriously you two look good together." Suzy said.

"Suzy-ah! You start it again?" Jiyeon glared at Suzy.

Suzy smiled evilly.

"Well, let's see my plan." Suzy mumbled.

"What do you say dongsaeng?" Jiyeon asked.

"A.. ani. Unnie let's buy some food. I'm hungry."

"Aish this kid." Jiyeon said and she drove to find restaurant.

 

Meanwhile, at Kim's House.

Myungsoo and Sungjong were in the living room watching Euro while they were munching some snacks.

"Jongie! Do you still remember.. ah nothing."

"You are so weird hyung. Tsk!"

Myungsoo wanted to asked Sungjong about Sulli, but he remembered that Sulli want to surprise him.

"Yah Jongie! Do you know that Jiyeon? Why she pick Suzy up?" Myungsoo asked.

"She is Suzy's sister hyung. The one that I told you before."

"WHUAAT?!" Myungsoo squirted the snack to Sungjong's face.

"Aish hyung!" Sungjong wipped his face angrily.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to introduce her to you but she left first." Sungjong said.

"No need. I have known her already. We are in the same department you know!"

"Chincha??? How little world" Sungjong said. "She is pretty, right hyung?" Sungjong teased.

"Well.. Yeah! But she is so grumpy and fussy." Myungsoo said.

"I don't think so, hyung. She is so friendly to me."

"Maybe because our first meeting is not good." Myungsoo said.

"Wae hyung?" Sungjong asked.

Then Myungsoo told him about his first meeting with Jiyeon that gave bad impression to her. Include when she called him ert because he wanted to wip the coffee in her chest.

"Aigoo, of course she think you ert. First meeting but you touch her already." Sungjong said and laughed.

"Yah! I just want to be responsible you know. I'm not ert!" Myungsoo said annoyingly.

"But you are playboy!" Sungjong said then ran to his room while Myungsoo threw a cushion to him.

 

"Beep.. beep"  Sungjong's phone ringing. That was text message from Suzy.
Sungjong immediately opened it.

                                                                                   "Sungjong-ah. You know what? My sister and your brother are classmates.

                                                                                    It means our plan will works easily. I'm so happy ^_^"

Then Sungjong replied it.

            "Ne, hyung also told me babe. Ah, how about tomorrow we go to school together?

              I will ask hyung to bring the car then we will pick you and Jiyeon noona, what do you think?"

                                                                                 "Whoa! That's great! You are so smart Sungjong-ah! See you tomorrow ^_^"

             "See you. I love you :*"

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Chapter five. Mian for the late update. Hope it's not bad though nothing much Myungyeon but it will be in the next chapter so stay tuned! Please subscribe and comment if you like it!

PS: Sorry for typos and wrong grammars ^^

 

Comment replies:

@13yellowtulips: Don't worry he has many playboy's action. keke

@YURii19: Well, that's Sulli. Myungsoo and Sungjong's childhood friend ^^

@kyuyeon14: Updated! Thanks for reading :)

@apinknamjoo: updated! Hope you like it :)

@MarshmallowCandy: Aww!! Don't shoot me *hide behind Myungsoo lol. Don't worry she will not ie with Myungsoo keke

@purple_primadonna: Thank you :)

@Angel_Nguyen: Updated! Hope you like it :) Thank you ^^ I just done my exam

@InfiAra: You're right. Jiyeon wouldn't like that. Updated! Hope you like it :)

@Jiyeon1234: Yeah, that's not Jiyeon :)

@myungji_luv: Thank you :)

@sones-forever9: Yeah, Jiyeon wouldn't like that. lol. Thank you :)

@hyully: Updated! Thanks for reading, hope you like it :)

@JoviYuen: Thank you :)

@reena12: whoaa mianhae i just done my exam. hope you can read it on weekend :)

@bluemoon: Yes! Let's support Myungyeon forever! I'm sure they will have interaction in real life soon. Just pray. hehe ^^