♡The Matchmakers♡

♡The Matchmakers♡

-Chapter Seven-

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

"MUM!!!!"

"Wae? Don't you happy?" her mum winked.

"Mummy!!! I can find it by my self!!! Beside, I'm just 19, how can I married?!! And with people I don't know?!" Jiyeon said in anger.

"Sweetie.. Who said you will marrying him now? You will meet him first, and then you guys can now each other." her mum said while calming her down and Suzy just kept silent.

"Future husband?! Then how about my plan with Sungjong?" Suzy said in her mind.

"But still, I don't want to! I want to focus on my study, mummy!"

"No no no! You still can study when you already engaged to him. No matter what happen you should meet him tomorrow, arasso?! Mummy go first!" her mum said while kissed Jiyeon and Suzy's cheeks, then she left to her office.

"Aish, I hate mummy!!!" Jiyeon said while her hair.

"Unnie! Don't be like that. You should listen to mummy. Mummy always know what the best for us."

"Yah! Suzy-ah! Don't act like you always listen to mummy. You also like this when mummy didn't allow you to date, did you?!"

"Ne, but you're luckier than me! Mummy never disalow you to date, instead she find a husband for you!" Suzy said.

"Suzy-ah?"  

"Ne?" Suzy answered innocently.

"You are trying to convince me in order you can date huh?!" Jiyeon asked while raised her eyebrows.

"A-ani! Unnie, how can you think like that? Beside this is for your own sake." Suzy said.

"My own sake? What if mummy makes me marrying an old rich man? So ticklish" Jiyeon said with worry look.

"No, I'm sure mummy find a handsome guy for you!" Suzy said while winked.

"If you say so" Jiyeon said and sighed.

 

Tomorrow night

"Jiyeon-ah!!" Her mum called from donwstair while Jiyeon still sleeping in her room.

"Uh, what time is it? Jiyeon looked at the clock and it was already 7 pm. "The dinner? Aish, do I even care?" Jiyeon said and tried to back to her sleep but suddenly the door opened.

"Jiyeon-ah! Prepare yourself, ppali!" her mum said while handed her a beautiful dress.

"Mummy, I'm not feeling good. I feel like getting fever." Jiyeon said spoiled-ly and her mum touched her forehead.

"You don't look like sick people" her mum said and frowned.

"Yah, Jiyeon-ah! Don't try to fooling mummy. Now, get change. I will wait downstair" her mum said and left.

"I can't do anything now." Jiyeon sighed and prepare her self.

She wears the dress and let her hair down, she just put light make up like her usual day.

 

After done with herself, she went downstair where her mum and Suzy already waiting.

"Whoa! Unnie is so pretty!" Suzy said adoring her sister.

"Mummy's girl become a lady now!" her mum said.

"Arayo" Jiyeon replied and gave the two smile.

"Let's go! They must be waiting now" her mum said and they headed to their car.

"Mummy, is unnie's future husband still young and handsome?" Suzy asked her mum while they were on the way to the dinner place.

"Of course! He is the same age with your unnie. I'm sure she will like him" her mum answered while Jiyeon just forced her smile.

Soon they arrived in the dinner place, it's actually a restaurant in one of five star hotels in Seoul.

 

"Come on sweetie, they are already waiting." her mum said while the three of them out of the car.

"Are you nervous, unnie?" Suzy asked her.

"Suzy-ah! My stomach is hurt. I think I ate the wrong food in the campus." Jiyeon said and groaned in pain.

"Ottoke?" Suzy said in panic.

"Mummy!" She called her mum but she already walked far from them.

"Suzy-ah, gwenchana. Just say to mummy I need to go home." Jiyeon said that made Suzy confused.

"Yah unnie! What if.."

Suzy can't finished her sentence while Jiyeon already ran and waved to her.

"What?! Is she lying?! Aish, ottoke?" Suzy said and ran after her mum who already entered the restaurant.

In the restaurant there are family who already wait for them.

 

"Annyeong Park Jina-shi!"

The man who looks like the father of the family greeted Jiyeon's mum and the woman who looks like the mother hugged her while their sons bowed and smiled.

"Annyeong, Kim So Jin-shi, Lee Doo Na-shi. Mianhaeyo, we are late. Ah this is my.." her mum couldn't finished her sentence while Suzy just arrived catching her breath. Her mum didn't notice that Jiyeon and Suzy didn't follow her before.

"Mummy!" Suzy said.

"Suzy-ah! Where is your unnie?" her mum whispered.

"She said her stomach is hurt mum"

"What?!" her mum shocked but trying to calmed her self.

"Have a sit Jina-shi." the woman said while smiled and Suzy and her mum took a seat.

"Ah, this is Suzy my youngest daughter" her mum said while Suzy smiled and opened in shocked while looked to the sons of the family. She couldn't blink her eyer.

"Omo! Sungjong! L-oppa!"

"Suzy-ah!" Sungjong looked at her while Myungsoo widdened his eyes.

"You two know each other?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Of course appa, we are classmates" Sungjong answered.

"Your daughter really pretty Jina-shi." Mrs. Kim said.

"Ah, you have handsome sons too." Jiyeon's mum said.

Jiyeon's mum and Myungsoo's parent are really close friend in high school. They have planed that they would marry their children in order they become family. 

"Uh, mianhaeyo actually my another daughter couldn't come, she is sick." Jiyeon's mum said while actually she feel really embarrassed.

"She is my future's daughter in law right?" Mrs. Kim said and Jiyeon's mum nodded.

"It's okay Jina-shi, by the way who is her name?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Park Jiyeon." her mum said while Sungjong looked at Myungsoo and Myungsoo cleared his throat.

"Oh, Myungsoo-ah, don't be disappointed honey. You can meet her another time." his mum said and winked at Myungsoo.

"Umma!" Myungsoo said.

"Don't worry. I will make sure she will come to your first date" Jiyeon's mum said and smiled while Myungsoo rubbed his neck.

Then the waitress arrived to took their order.

 

"I wonder what would be unnie's reaction while she knew that her future husband is L-oppa!" Suzy thought.

"Hyung with Jiyeon noona? Finally Suzy and I will dating soon" Sungjong thought.

"So, my future wife is Jiyeon? It would be fun! But, is she know this?" Myungsoo thought while smirked.

 

Meanwhile, Jiyeon took the cab and went home.

"Phew! Stupid dinner!" Jiyeon said not minding that her mum will nagging at her after this.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

So Myungsoo is Jiyeon's future husband? Yay! But, what would she reacts?

Annyeong chingu! Here is chapter 7.

I know this chapter is not that good. I'm still busy though my exam already done. There are so much things that I must handle. I also sorry for the late update *bow 180 degrees*

Thank you to my readers and subscribers who always waiting for me! Love ya!

PS: Sorry for typos and wrong grammars ^^

 

Comment replies:

@Ina_freako: Yes, that's L ^^ thanks for reading.

@LOVINGb2st101: Updated! hope you like ^^

@DeeMervin: Yes, you're right! ^^

@bluemoon: It's L ^^

@minwoo_key_fan1: Luckily that's Myungsoo ^^ hope you like :D

@AsianHuntress: Aw, thank you so much. I will try my best. Once again, thank you ^^

@monarko17: Really? Aw.. Gomawo chingu, your comment really made me happy. I'm glade you like it. Don't worry I won't left this story thought maybe I can update everyday. I will try my best. Once again, thankyou ^^