♡The Matchmakers♡

♡The Matchmakers♡

-Chapter Eight-

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Annyeong! i'm back!! i know it has been a long time since i update and maybe some of you already forget my story, so i will review a little about the last chapter.

 

After escaping from the dinner, finally jiyeon arrived at home .

"Phew! Stupid dinner!" Jiyeon said not minding that her mum will nagging at her after this.

Then she went straight to her room to have a beauty sleep.

 

Next morning

"JIYEONNIE!!!!!!!!" her mummy yelled from downstair disturbing her beautiful sleep.

"Aish mummy, why she already shout early in ther morning?" She said while rubbed her sleepy eyes.

"Jiyeonnie! Come downstair palli!!! We need to talk!" Her mum said still yelled.

"OH MY GOSH!! I'm dead. Mummy must be angry right now. Ottoke?!" She immediately went downstair finding her mummy nagging while Suzy having her breakfast.

"G-go-good morning mummy!" Jiyeon greeted her mum while stuttering.

"Have a sit first young lady, you have so much thing to explain!" her mum said.

"Ahh, about last night? hmm mummy.. hehe.. I got stomachache maybe because I ate the wrong food. It hurts so bad. So I decided to just go home. Didn't Suzy tell you, mum?" Jiyeon said while glared at Suzy who busy eating her breakfast.

"Yes, she told me. But you made mummy embarrassed Jiyeon-ah! How can you escape when we will meet your future husband? And beside you soon to be mother in low are dying to see you!" her mum said

"Mianhae, mummy. But I told you that i don't want to arranged marriage! I can find my match by my self. I'm pretty, smart, kind hearted. Who wouldn't want to be with me?" Jiyeon conidently said that made Suzy choked.

"I know sweety! Yes, you got all of that from me. But I don't want you to marry another man. I just want you to be with my bestfriend's son. That's all!" her mum said.

"But.." jiyeon said but her mum cut her off. "No buts! Tomorrow you should go on a date with him!" her mum said and left.

"Aish why mummy being like that now?!" Jiyeon said and messed her hair.

"Unnie! I think you should listen to mummy this time. She gave the best guy for you. You will love him soon I guarantee!" Suzy said trying to convinced her sister.

"But I never meet him. How can you be so sure?"

"You have. Even you always argue with him." Suzy said

"What?! Who? I never argue with.. what?! Don't tell me he is that jerk?" Jiyeon asked while widdened her eyes. Suzy nodded.

"That brother of your friend?" Jiyeon asked again and Suzy nodded again.

"Kim myungsoo? That playboy who always flirting with girls?"

"Yes, my beloved sister. He is your future husband. Isn't it cool?" Suzy said and winked at her.

"Unbelievable!" Jiyeon said while let out a big sigh.

"You should be grateful unnie! You get chance to marry handsome man like him"

"But he is playboy and not my type!!!"

"No, Sungjong said that his past. And now he is really sweet and caring. Trust me! You will fall in love with him soon unnie!" Suzy said while winked. "I gotta go! Bye unnie!" Suzy said and kissed her sister cheeks before left.

"Aish!!!!!! What did I do in the past that I deserve someone like him?" Jiyeon said then prepare her self to go to the campus.

 

At Narara High School

"Sungjong oppa!!!!!" Suzy greeted Sungjong exitedly while kissed his cheek that made him blushed really hard.

"Good morning, babe!! Why you look so happy?" Sungjong asked Suzy who can't stop smiling since this morning.

"Of course oppa!!!! Our plan will reach the success without we put so much effort. I really love mummy. Now we just wait and soon they will fall to each other.

"Neh, I think hyung kinda like your sister, because he can't stop smiling since last night. Same like you!" Sungjong said while kissed Suzy's cheek.

"Aish, of course oppa who woudn't fall in love with my unnie, she's pretty, cute, y, smart. Just like me!" Suzy said confidently.

"No, your unnie is ier!" Sungjong said teasing Suzy.

"Yah, Sungjongie!" Suzy said and faked a mad expression"

"Haha. I'm just kidding babe, of course you are the iest in my eyes." Sungjong said and hugged Suzy.

"So, now. Let them fall in love and  get married. After that, we will tell your mum that we are dating. What do you say?" Sungjong added.

"Good idea, oppa! I'm sure mummy will allow me dating after that!" Suzy said and hugged Sungjong back.

 

At Narara University

Jiyeon just arrived at her campus and she noticed that all the girls are wishpered something about her. She didn't know what happen not having any idea. So she just walked and pretended like didn't care. When she is about heading to her class, someone grabbed her wist and dragged her to the garden. Her eyes widdened when she realized that it is Myungsoo. When they arrived in school garden all the college student were already there, boys and girls, wishpering to each other, some boys and some girls are also jealous.

"Yah! What are you doing jerk?" Jiyeon asked him.

"Yah! Don't say that word to your future husband. I wanna show you something my future wife!" Myungsoo wishpered and winked.

"Attention! You guys maybe wondering why us here right? So, I will inform you all that this pretty girl beside me is my soon-to-be wife, so for the girls please don't envy her and the boys don't flirt with her. Don't worry, we will invite you all to our engaged party." Myungsoo announced proudly that made Jiyeon really annoyed and wanted to throw up. Some of the girls are gasped, cried, and even fainted can't belived that their lovely Kingka will marry Jiyeon. So did the boys. (ok, this is so exaggerated .-. hehe ._.V)

 

Jiyeon is totally speechless and frozen because L just made all the students in their campus know about it. And it really irritating her.

 

After School

After their class finished, Jiyeon walked to the parking lot to took her car while finding Myungsoo who is already lean on her car.

"Yah! What are you doing here, big mouth!" Jiyeon said sarcastically.

"Aigoo, my wifey don't be like that." Myungsoo said and winked.

"Ugh! I'm not your wife!"

"Soon!" Myungsoo said.

"Yah! Why you tell the others about this huh?"

"Wae? Is that wrong if I tell them about my future wife?" Myungsoo said, can't stop winking.

"Stop winking at me! I hate your eyes! Jerk!"

"Ouch, that's hurt babe! Listen, like it or not, we will marry soon and we must accept that fact" Myungsoo said.

"But we don't even love each other!!!"

"Who knows? Maybe as the time goes, you will fall for my charm?" Myungsoo said and winked again.

"In your dream!" Jiyeon said while stucked her tongue out at him.

"Haha whatever. Now, be a good girl and go with me" Myungsoo dragged her to his car.

"Who said I want to go with you?"

"That's your mum's instruction! You have no choice babe." Myungsoo said smirking.

"And don't worry, your driver will come and picked your car." Myungsoo added while jiyeon sighed.

 

At his car

They are now already in his car while Myungsoo just staring at Jiyeon while smirking.

"Yah!  Stop staring at me, ert!" Jiyeon said while Myungsoo slowly leaned to her.

"Stop! I can put my seatbelt by my self!" Jiyeon said and pushed him. While she is now totally blushing.

Myungsoo just chuckle seeing her cuteness. (remember when they go to campus together and Myungsoo while pretend about to kiss her when he just want to help her to put her seatbelt. Do read chapter 6 if u forget :))

Then he drove off the car. Jiyeon just keep silent while Myungsoo took a glance at her. He doesn't know why but he feel himself like Jiyeon although from the start he just want to . Jiyeon, on the other hand is confused with her feeling now.

"Jiyeon-ah?" Myungsoo said and break the silent in the car.

"Hmm?" Jiyeon answered softly tired arguing with him.

"How about we are dating?" Myungsoo asked and made Jiyeon shocked.

"Ahh.. I-I-me-mean we are going to marry each other, so wh-why don't we-we da-dated first in order we ca-can't know more about each ot-other?" Myungsoo said stuttering while stracting his neck awkwardly.

Jiyeon feel her checks warm up hearing what he said but trying to act calm.

"Okay, I think it's not bad. But hey! Don't ever think that I will easily fall for you!" Jiyeon said while raised her eyebrow.

"Oh really?" Myungsoo asked playfuly while smirking. He stopped his car and turned to Jiyeon.

"Let's see!" He said while leaned closer, pinned her until the her back touch the car's door. He sealed her lips with his. A soft and quite long kiss. Jiyeon is totally surprised and frozen can't think of what's happening.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

YES!! THEY KISSED GUYS!!! HEHE so what about this chapter? Is this lame and cheesy? I know, kekeke.

I hope you guys still here with me reading my fic although I really at updating. I'm really sorry. *bow 180 degrees* 

also sorry for my not-so-good-english.

Enjoy reading, subscribe, and comment :)