♡The Matchmakers♡

♡The Matchmakers♡

-Chapter Four-

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Suzy and Sungjong were at Sungjong's house. His mother was not at home and so did his hyung. So, he invited Suzy to come to his house.

"Suzy-ah! How about our plan?" Sungjong said.

"I think we should make them meet first" Suzy answered.

"Do you think your sister will agree? I mean what will you say to her that make her agree to meet my hyung?" Sungjong asked.

"Well, I will think about it, don't worry" Suzy said.

Suddenly Suzy's phone rang.

"Geunyoreul jikyora.. Naritji mothage.. Ne nimi gye..." (Suzy's ringtone - The Chaser ^^)

"Yoboseyo? Yes mummy?" Suzy immediately answered her phone and give a sign to Sungjong to keep silent.

("Suzy sweetie! Where are you?")

"I.. I am at Krystal's house, we have english task to do"

("Krystal? Are you sure? You are not lying, right sweetie?") her mum asked in the phone with interrogated tone.

"Yes mum! It's Krystal, not Sungjong!" Ooups... Suzy's tongue slipped.

("Sungjong? Is that new food's name?") her mum said, really had no idea.

"Aish! Paboya!" Suzy mumbled and knocked her forehead childishly while Sungjong just silent with worried face.

"Ani! That's our new english teacher's name, mum! Yes! Our teacher! The one who gave us this task."

Suzy said while trying not to make her mum suspicious.

("Okay sweetie! By the way, I want to inform you that I need to go to Europe tonight for our business")

"Oh okay mummy! Maybe I will go home late today. So, take care! Comeback soon! I love you!" Suzy said.

("Yes sweetie! You too, take care! Do you want Mr. Han to pick you?")

"No need mum, just asked him to go home. We know he miss his family so much. I can go by my self" Suzy said.

Suddenly a lamp popped up on her head. "Mum! I would be glad if Jiyeon unnie can pick me. I will texted her the address." Suzy said cheerfully.

("Okay! I will tell her! Bye sweetie!") her mum said and hanged up the phone.

"Yeah! First plan!" Suzy said happily.

"What's that?" Sungjong asked curiously.

"I told mum to ask unnie to pick me here. So she can meet L-oppa. I wonder what will happen. Will it be love at first sight?" Suzy said and laughed.

"Wow! You are so genius babe!" Sungjong said while pinched Suzy's cheek.

"Of course! By the way, where is your hyung?"

"Maybe still at campus. I'm sure he will be here soon." Sungjong said.

 

Jiyeon is still at the campus. The class was already over. So, she immediately go home because her mum will leaving to Europe. While she was waiting for the driver, suddenly someone tapped her shoulder and she turned to her/him.

"Jiyeon babe!" Myungsoo said.

"What?! Him again?" she thought.

"What do you want?" She said sarcastically.

"Aigoo. Why so grumpy? Here..." He said while handed her notes to her. "You left it on your table"

"U-uh thanks" She thanked while gave him light smile.

"But, how can you know my name?" Jiyeon asked.

"From your book of course. Pabo!" Myungsoo answered while pinched Jiyeon's cheek.

"Yah!" she hitted him with her book.

"Ouch! You're so cruel!" Myungsoo said while rubbed his arm. "My name is L"

"Did I ask you?"

"I know you want to know." Myungsoo said.

"Who said?!" Jiyeon said but she knew she shouldn't argued with him because it really wasted her time.

"Ok ok. But, L? Is that even a name? One letter?" she asked while raised her eyebrows.

"That's my nickname!"

"But why should L? Why not K, M, or N?" (Aigoo stop it Jiyeon-ah! I'm tired typing here. LOL)

"Aigoo. I don't know that you are so fussy. Well, just call me L! I gotta go babe. Annyeong!"

Myungsoo winked and pinched her cheek once again.

"Yah!" Jiyeon said annoyingly and wipped her cheek.

 

Jiyeon was now in her house and her mum already left. She took the car keys because her mum told her to pick Suzy.

"Aish! This kid is really spoiled! Why don't she tell her friends to take her home?!"

Jiyeon said and immediately drove off to the 'Krystal''s house that Suzy texted to her.

 

At Kim's house

Myungsoo just finished took a bath when Sungjong and Suzy were in the living room watching tv and doing 'lovey-dovey' thing.

After Myungsoo wore his clothes, the doorbell rang. Myungsoo went downstair and saw Sungjong didn't open the door.

"Aish love birds! Let me open it!" Myungsoo said and opened the door.

"Oppa!"

Myungsoo shocked seeing who was coming.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Oppa?! Who call Myungsoo oppa? Do you think it's Jiyeon? Let's find in the next chapter!

So here is chapter four. Hope it's not bad. Please subscribe and comment if you like it!

PS: Sorry for typos and wrong grammars ^^

 

Comment Replies:

@MarshmallowCandy: Yeah. So player. LOL^^
@hyully: updated! Enjoy reading :)
@YURii19: hehe yeah. I'm glad you like it ^^
@InfiAra: updated! hehe I'm glad you like it :)
@eunhyun13mae: updated! thanks ^^ I'm happy you like it :)