♡The Matchmakers♡

♡The Matchmakers♡

-Chapter Three-

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

At Narara High School

Suzy and Sungjong were sitting on the bench in school park. Suzy rested her head on Sungjong's shoulder. Eventhough Suzy hadn't accepted him but they were still close like usual.

"Suzy-ah! When will you accept me? I have waited for a long time" Sungjong said and pouted.

"Aigoo that question again" Suzy said and looked down.

"Yah! Sungjong-ah! If I can maybe I already accept you since the first time you confess." But like I said before, I can't date until Jiyeon unnie has boyfriend." Suzy said sadly.

"How about we date secretly?" Sungjong winked.

"Are you crazy? Mum will know. Beside I'm always caught when lying to her." Suzy said innocently.

"Then, why don't we find boyfriend for your sister?"

"Nuguya? I have ordered so many boy to her, but she seems doesn't care. Do you know JB oppa? My new neighbor that I told you before? He is handsome and kind, but unnie never looks at him although he always sends greeting to her"

"Hmm, ah! How about we match her with my hyung?" Sungjong ordered.

"What? You mean L-oppa? Aish no way! He is so playboy, I'm sure unnie won't like him!"

"Yah! That's in the past. I see he doesn't break girl's heart anymore eventhough he still act cool in his campus." Sungjong said trying to defend his brother.

"Well, let's try then! I hope it will works!" Suzy smiled weakly.

"Ne, I reallly hope it works. You know? I'm suffering here waiting for you."

"Aigoo don't be like that! You know I like you too, right?" Suzy said and kissed Sungjong's cheek that made him blushed. (LOL)

"Saranghae!" Sungjong said and Suzy smiled shyly.

 

Meanwhile, at Narara University

Jiyeon entered her class after cleaned her clothes because the accident earlier. She went to her seat and reading book. Then Mr. Choi, the lecture, came with a guy behind him.

All the girls were whispering about that guy while Jiyeon didn't give attention to it.

"Mr. Kim, you can sit beside the lady that reading book." Mr. Choi said.

Myungsoo looked and smirked knowing that his seatmate is the girl who bumped to him earlier.

"Ne, kamsahamnida Mr. Choi" Myungsoo bowed and went straight to his seat.

Jiyeon was still busy with her book and didn't notice Myungsoo's presence.

"Ehm" Myungsoo cleared his throat trying to catch her attention but she didn't look at him.

"Babe?" Myungsoo said as Jiyeon turned to him.

"YOU!" Jiyeon said while gasped.

"Yah, ert! Are you stalking me?!" Jiyeon said and Myungsoo chuckled.

"Aigoo, confident much babe! I just transfered to this department you know!" Myungsoo said.

"Whatever!!! And please don't call me babe! You are stranger!!!"

Jiyeon yelled and made all the class turned to look at her.

"Is there something wrong Ms. Park?" the lecture asked.

"A-ani, mianhamnida Mr. Choi" Jiyeon bowed and Myungsoo chuckled.

"Don't worry babe! We can know each other after class."

Myungsoo whispered and earned a glare from Jiyeon.

"Gosh! Why I have feeling that this ert will ruin my life slowly?" Jiyeon thought.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Chapter three. Myungsoo is really player. Will Jiyeon bear to sit with him? LOL. Next chapter is about Suzy and Sungjong's plan. So, please wait! As usual, subscribe and comment are much welcomed here!

PS: Sorry for typos and wrong grammars ^^

 

Comment Replies:

@YourRoyalHighness: really? hehe but seriously I haven't watched it. hehe thanks for your support <3
@MrGoldfishEyes: yes, this is myungyeon. hope you like it :)
@monarko17: me too :( well, let's pray there will be myungyeon moment for real, like WGM maybe? hehe :)
@InfiAra: updated! hope you like it :)
@13yellowtulips: haha yeah I don't know why I make him such a player here hehe let's see what suzy&sungjong's plan :)
@hyully: updated! hope you like it :)
@solidscriptmagexo: updated! hope you like it :)
@kyuyeon14: thanks :) hope you like it^^
@YURii19: don't know why i make him like a player here, keke but hope you like it :)
@angelnguyen: yeah, myungsoo is player, i don't know why i make him like that, keke hope you like it :)