♡The Matchmakers♡

♡The Matchmakers♡

-Chapter Six-

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

"Kring!!!!" The alarm rang.

Jiyeon lazily took the alarm to see the time and her eyes grew widdened knowing it's 7:30 am already while her class started at 8:00 am.

"Oh my gosh! I'm late."

She immediately ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

"Aish, why Suzy doesn't wake me up?"

After getting ready, she went downstair and met Suzy who was having her breakfast.

"Good morning my lovely unnie!" Suzy said cheerfully.

"Yah! Why didn't you wake me?"

"Mianhae unnie. I saw you sleeping soundly. Seems like you are very tired. So I didn't dare to wake you." She said innocently.

"But I have class at 8 you know!" Jiyeon said when she was done with her shoes and ready to leave.

"Unnie, you didn't have breakfast first?" Suzy asked.

"Maybe just in campus, I'm late! Bye!" Jiyeon said.

"Unnie, wait!!"

"Aish, what again?!"

"Mr. Han doesn't come today."

"WHAT?! Aigoo if I took a bus it will become more late. Ottoke?" Jiyeon panic when Suzy chuckled.

"Don't worry unnie, we won't be late. Just go with me." Suzy said.

"Huh?"

"Eat first unnie! You won't be late if you with us, I guarantee." Suzy said while Jiyeon took the bread with blueberry jam.

"Us?"Jiyeon asked confusedly.

Before Suzy answered her, the sound of car heard.

"Oh, It must be them. Come on unnie!"

Suzy said while dragged Jiyeon to the car where Sungjong and Myungsoo are.

"Come on unnie, you sit in the front." Suzy said and gave Jiyeon the don't-ask-again looks.

Jiyeon opened the car door and gasped while seeing Myungsoo in the driver seat and Sungjong at the back.

"Good morning noona!" Sungjong greeted and Jiyeon smiled but when she saw Myungsoo her smile faded.

"I'm just going to take a bus!" Jiyeon said but Suzy hold her.

"Unnie you will be late! Just go with them please unnie?" Suzy gave her puppy eyes.

"Aish, okay okay!" Jiyeon said and Myungsoo smirked.

Then, the four of them drove off with car.

"What is this? I feel like parent who take their children to school in the morning. Such a happy family. WAIT. WHAT? Happy family? With this guy? HELL NO! Aish, what am I saying?" Jiyeon said in her mind while gave Myungsoo an annoying look but he just stayed cool.

Soon they arrived at Narara High School.

"Unnie, I go first! Thanks oppa!" Suzy gave Myungsoo smile cutely and winked at Jiyeon while Jiyeon gave her so-this-is-your-plan-huh looks.

"Bye noona and hyung!" Sungjong said.

"Ne, take care." Jiyeon said while Myungsoo gave smiled to them and then smirked to Jiyeon.

"Aish, what is this?!" Jiyeon thought.

Now they were just two of them in the car and Myungsoo drove off.

The moment between them is very awkward.

"Why is he not aggressive like he used to be? He usually called me babe or teased me or what. Aish, what am I thinking? Do I miss him to called me babe? Absolutely NO!" Jiyeon thought while the car suddenly stopped.

"Why did you stop?" Jiyeon asked.

Myungsoo didn't answer instead he turned to Jiyeon and came closer and closer, nearer and nearer that made Jiyeon shocked.

"Wh-what are you d-doing?" Jiyeon stuttered while their distance just a few centimeters.

"Jiyeon-ah, let's..." Myungsoo didn't finish his sentence when he saw Jiyeon closed her eyes that made him chuckled.

He took the seatbelt and put it for her while laughed.

Soon Jiyeon opened her eyes feel relieved because Myungsoo already back to his proper position.

"Yah! Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing. You are so cute with those closed eyes and blushed cheek while I'm just helping to put your seatbelt." Myungsoo said while Jiyeon looked down in embarrassment.

"U-uh. Thanks." Jiyeon said while blushed.

"Wae? Having a weird thought huh?" Myungsoo .

"Ani!"

"Then why you close your eyes? You must have think that I'm going to kiss you?" Myungsoo said and laughed.

"Yah! Who says I want your kiss?! I closed my eyes because your face is so scary you know!"

"Well, I believe you then." Myungsoo said and smirked.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna call you babe anymore. I think that sounds so cheesy. I should find another romantic nickname for you. Don't be disappointed okay?" Myungsoo winked.

"You crazy!" Jiyeon hitted his arm.

"Yah! I'm driving"

"Ppali! We already late babo!" Jiyeon said.

"Yes princess!" 

"Tssk!"

Finally they arrived at Narara University. As expected they already late. Myungsoo immediately parked his car and they both ran to their class.

"You run like a tortoise. Ppali!" Myungsoo said and grabbed Jiyeon's hand to run with him.

When they arrived in the class, Mr. Choi already came.

"Mianhae sir, we are late!" Myungsoo and Jiyeon bowed while the other students gasped.

"Ne, please go to your seat Mr. Kim and Ms. Park. Next time don't be late again" Mr. Choi said and they nodded.

Then, they went to their seat while the students where whispering. Finally Jiyeon noticed that Myungsoo still holding her hand and she immeadiately released it.

"Mian." Myungsoo said while rubbed his neck. Jiyeon smiled and they were in their seat now.

"Thanks" Jiyeon said while Myungsoo looked at her confusedly.

"Thanks for driving me." Jiyeon said kinda whispered didn't want the others to hear it.

"Ah. It's nothing" Myungsoo said and gave his killer smile that can melt every girls heart.

"What's wrong with me now? Why I am being soft to him and he is being nice to me? Today is so weird!" Jiyeon said in her mind.

 

5 days later, at Park's House.

Jiyeon just arrived at her house while seeing Suzy and her mum in dining table.

"Annyeong, sweetie! I miss you!" Her mum said.

"Mummy is back? Whoaa! I miss you so much." Jiyeon said while hugged her mum and her mum hugged her back.

"Ne, sweetie. I have finished my work early." Her mum said while Jiyeon also joined them to have lunch.

"Mummy, did you bring something for us from Europe?" Suzy asked cheerfully.

"Of course!" Their mum said and smiled sweetly.

"Yay!" Suzy said childishly.

"Aish, so childish!" Jiyeon said and Suzy stuck her tongue out.

"Jiyeon-ah?" her mum said.

"Yes, mum?"

"You have time tomorrow night?"

"I think yes, why mum?" Jiyeon asked.

"Okay then, dress beautifully, ok? We will have dinner with special person."

"Who?" Jiyeon asked curiously.

"Your future husband." Her mum said that made Jiyeon choked and Suzy gave her water.

"MUM!!!!"

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Future husband? Who could it be?

So here is chapter six. Aigoo I think this chappy is kinda cheesy but still hope you will like it. Please subscribe and comment if you like it!

PS: Sorry for typos and wrong grammars ^^

 

Read my friend's story if you have time >> Love in La La Land Subscribe and comment if you like ^_^

 

Comment replies:

@bluemoon: ne, don't lose hope Myungyeon shippers, Myungyeon FTW!!!

@MarshmallowCandy: Yeah, Sulli is Suzy's rival. Maybe she will appear again in the next chapter :)

@YURii19: me too :) I'm sure Myungyeon will have interaction for real soon. Just wait and pray :) hehe