♡The Matchmakers♡

♡The Matchmakers♡

-Chapter One-

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Infront of Park's House

"Thanks for taking me home! I go first. Annyeong!"

Suzy out from Sungjong's car hurriedly.

"Suzy.. Wait!"

Sungjong said as Suzy turned back.

"Aish! What again Sungjong-ah? My mum will see us."

Suzy said with worried look. Suddenly a car came with loud voice.

"Tiin... Tiiin..." (sorry for weird sounds ^^)

Suzy turned around and gasped when saw her mum's car.

"Omo! I'm dead!" Suzy thought. "Sungjong-ah you should go now! That's mum! Ppali!"

Suzy said and Sungjong immediately drove off his car.

"Suzy sweetie!" her mum called her when she was about to enter her house.

She turned around and looked and at her mum with worried look hoping her mum wouldn't ask her about who in the car earlier.

"O-oh hi mummy! You go home earlier now?"

"Ne. I finished all the works early so I can have much times with my two lovely princesses."  her mum said as the two of them entered their house.

When Suzy was about to go downstair her mum called her again.

"Suzy-ah!"

"Y-yes mum?" her heart beated faster. She had feeling her mum will ask about Sungjong.

"Who drove you home with the car earlier?"

"Ah-uh that's my friends mum" she faked smile. "Just friend don't worry mum."

"Is that so? Okay, I believe you then. But you know you can't date now. It's too early. Even your unnie doesn't have boyfriend yet. So, just focus on your study, arasso?"

"Yes mum." Suzy answered with disappoint tone.

"Good daughter!" her mum said and ruffled her hair. "Go change your clothes and call your unnie to have lunch, ok?"

"Ne" Suzy said and went to Jiyeon's room.

 

Jiyeon was laying on her bed lazily with her earphone on her ear. She doesn't have class in campus so she just stay at home.

"Unnie!" Suzy came.

"Oh, you're home! Wae?"

"Nothing, just wanna greet you. Oh I forget. JB oppa sends greeting to you." Suzy said cheerfully.

"Next time tell him to send purse, okay?" Jiyeon said annoyingly.

"Yah unnie! You sound like gold digger you know?" Suzy shocked and Jiyeon chuckled.

"Aigoo I'm just kidding dongsaeng!" Jiyeon said and pinched Suzy's cheek.

"But please stop ordering boy to me, my really hurts seeing you like that you know. Arasso?" Jiyeon said as she ruffled her dongsaeng's hair and then flicked her forehead.

"Ouch! Yah unnie! It's hurt" Suzy said as Jiyeon stick her tongue out and went to downstair.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Chapter one is up. Sorry if it's short. Actually that's still like introduction of characters. Myungsoo will appears in the next chapter ^^

So, please wait! Subscribe and comment are much welcomed here!

PS: Sorry for typos and wrong grammars ^^