CHAPTER 02: STUDENT!

~~CHOCOLATE LOVE~~

Sungyeol sighed. It was about 30 minutes he was sitting alone at the park. Waiting patiently for his new student. "Where the heck is this kid?" Sungyeol said.

"I'm right here." Another voice answered from the back of the tree. "Huh?!" Sungyeol's eyes widened when he saw Myungsoo was standing behind the tree. He asked with a trembling voice, "A-are you my student?"

Myungsoo nod and smirked. "Yes, saem. My name is Kim Myungsoo. Final year student at Woolim High. Nice to meet you." He bowed and grabbed Sungyeol's hand for a handshakes.

Sungyeol nodded, "No need to bowed. Were the same age." Myungsoo smirked and checking his mobile. Not paying any attention to Sungyeol anymore.

'Woah.. Where are his good temper just now? And, why is he always smirk? He doesn't know how to smile didn't he?' Sungyeol thought.

"Saem, when can  we started our tutor programme?" Myungsoo asked without looking at Sungyeol. Sungyeol thought for a while and answered, "I-i thought that we could stat it tomorrow. Okay?" Myungsoo pouted. "Can't you started it today? I have something to do tomorrow." he said. Still pouted.

"What are you serious? I thought that you hate to learn. You hate this tutor programme?" he asked in disbelief. Myungsoo just rolled his eyes. "Yes, of course I hate that tutor programme! But, I'm willing to enter it just because of my father's hope. Or other wise, I will just skipped this class."

Sungyeol hooked up one of his eyebrows. 'Oh! This brat still have some manners to the older.' his heart said. "Okay. But, where do you think to study? It was about 7pm. The library was already closed at this time.Not at this park for sure."

Myungsoo's jaw dropped. "What?! Library? Ough.. I hate that place! Even the first moment I stepped my feet in the library, I will totally sleep. That place was so booooooring! I could had died if were studying in it!"

Sungyeol rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Oh really? I always went to the library, and looked me now. I'm still alive. Healthy and now I'm standing beside you. Anyways, library made me a genius!" he said and fixed his big spectacles over his nose.

Myungsoo laugh hard. "PUhahahahahaah! A GENIUS?! I thought that you was a NERD!" he snapped sarcastically.

Sungyeol was totally annyoed with Myungsoo's words. "What ever. Now, focused. Ii was late in the evening. Where should we study? The park is not a suitable place for sure." Sungyeol repeated once again his words.

"What about at my house?" Myungsoo said.

"Your house?"

"Uh uh.. My house. We can study in my room. they was private enough for you to tutor me I thought."

Sungyeol played with his spectacles while thingking about Myungsoo's idea. "I thought it will be okay. But, your parents will not mind if I stayed at your house?"

Myungsoo chuckled. An annoying chuckled. "Parents? What parents? If I'm standing infront of them. They will make me like I'm invisible or what. They always ignored me. They were eager to make money and forget about me that all alone at that stupid bungalow!"

Sungyeol swallowed after heard Myungsoo's confess. "Oh.. I'm sorry. I didn't meant to make you angry or talked about your parents." Sungyeol quickly made the 90 degree bows. He scared if the 'big-head jerk' will mad and mad and punched him. Sungyeol shrugged slowly. Imagined the pain if Myungsoo punched him and Myungsoo's feeking when his parents treat him like that.

Myungsoo smirked bitterly and patted Sungyeol's shoulder. There's something about Sungyeol that made him feel very comfartable to hang out beside him. "Geez! Your so tall Sungyeol! I had to stand on my feet to patted your shoulder." Myungsoo said and laughed.

Sungyeol was stunned from Myungsoo's touched. "Oh! Heeheheeheh. I thinked that you should drank more milk from now onwards right?" he asked playfully and patted Myungsoo's head. Now, it was Myunsoo's turn to felt shocked. Then he smiled. He never being this close to some one. Espiacally the new one!

Myungsoo grabbed Sungyeol's wrist and lead him to his house. "Now, let me lead you to my house. It was not far from this park, okay?" Sungyeol nod. He felt like he wa dreaming right now. The gangster of his school was holding his hand and lead him to his house?! The coolest dream ever!!

Sungyeol could feel the warmeth from Myungsoo's hand. He also could smell Myungsoo's sweet scent. 'Em.. He smelled like.. Choclate!' Sungyeol thought. Sungyeol mentally slapped his face. '
Gezz, Lee Sungyeol. What are you thingking about? You don't know this kid well. Although he was a jerk  and a gangster at your school! Just cut it out!' he shouted angrily in his mind.

While Sungyeol was lost in his mind, Myungsoo was tlking alone. He thought that Sungyeol was listening to him. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A\N: hey,this is it. Chapter 2. hope you enjoy. but in my opinion, this chapter was a fail!

Any how, thanks to all the subcribers. ENJOY~!

like i wrote earlier, i can't update often coz i'm busy with my school hope you all understands! Bye2!