CHAPTER 03: HOUSE AND STUDY

~~CHOCOLATE LOVE~~

Sungyeol almost tripped and fell on Myungsoo when he Myungsoo suddenly brakes without any warnigs. Now, they both were standing infront of a big antique style gate.

Sungyeol's jaw dropped. "Is this your house?" he asked. Myungsoo smiled and nod. "God! it was so big! This wasn't a house but it's a bungalow!" Sungyeol exclaimed under his breath.

Myungsoo smirked secretly. 'I know that my plans will going on smoothly..' he thought. "Come. Let's go in. /it's getting cooler now." Myungsoo said and released Sungyeol's wrist. Sungyeol don't know what's wrong with him. But, he felt something that had made his heart felt... he don't know! Maybe.. SAD? After Myungsoo released his warm grip from his grip. 'Aish! ing nonsens!' Sungyeol sscreamed in his mind.

The big entrance door opened slowly after Myungsoo rang the bell. "Welcomed back, Young Master." greeted the two maids that had been waiting for Myungsoo. Myungsoo just nod slightly. For, Sungyeol. It was obvious that he was feeling a little awkward.

Within a minutes, a young guy with a pair of small eyes and chubby cheecks appeared in front of Myungsoo and bowed. "Young Master! It was ;ate. We all were worried about you." he exclaimed in relief.

Myungsoo smiled for his worried to him. "No need to worry hyung. I'm a big boy now. Beside, I had a friend that compared me all this evening." he said and point to Sungyeol. 'Woah! He's so polite with this young guy,\. It's not like when he was at school. Cold expression, death glare and many others.' Sungyeol thought.

"This is Lee Sungyeol. My tutor for English subject." Myungsoo proudly introduce Sungyeol to the young guy. Sungyeol bowed and handshake with the young guy. "Oh! Hello. My name is Kim Sunggyu. I'm the butler at this bungalow. Hope that you will feeling comfartable here." Sunggyu introduce himself and make an eyecontact with Myungsoo that brought to means, 'I want to talk to you in my room now.' Myungsoo just nod and ordered the two maids to guide Sungyeol to his room and waited for him there.

At Sunggyu's room: 

"Another tutor, Myungsoo?" Sunggyu asked calmly.

Myungsoo nod and smirked. "I know, this was the fourth tutor. But, hey! Guess what hyung? It's fun to playing alitte with them and just scared them away just like a little scardy little kitten!"

Suggyu shooked his head in frustration. "Myungsoo-ah. youre now at final year. Please don't playing or fooling around like anymore. I want to see you succeed. Being a great man like your father."

"Aish, hyung. If you want to talked about my future, why don't we just talk tomorroe okay? Right now I want to 'playing' with my little kitten. Bye-bye!" Myungsoo waved and headed out from Sunggyu's room. He made his way to his room with a devilish smirk paste at his lips. 'Wait for me my little tutor!!' his heart screamed.

Sunggyu just shooked his head desperatly while Myungsoo leaved. "Aish this kid! I don't know how to motivated him anymore!" he mumbled. "I need to plan something to stop him from playing  that Sungyeol kid too. But, how??" he thinked and soon he drifted to sleep. he sleep while thingking how to stop Myungsoo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A\N: Short? yes it is.

Failed? yes it is. =] enjoye... i'm running out of idea! btw, thanks to the subscribers! I appreciate you guys very much! <3