CHAPTER 05: SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY MIND!

~~CHOCOLATE LOVE~~

"Why don't we just studying in this room. It was much better, right?" Myungsoo asked. Sungyeol just nod. "I'm okay with it. As long as I can tutor you. it wasn,t a big deal for me." both of them sitted on the bed. sungyeol took out his english exercise book taht he had prepared earlier. "Take this and just do the exercise that i had marked with green highlights. if there's any problem just ask me. ok?" sungyeol said while handing myungsoo the exercise book. myungsoo nod. then, sungyeol took out his homework.

myungsoo was really focused doing his exercise. but not for sungyeol he can't focused on his homework for alitte. his mind kept replaing what just myungsoo said earlier, 'yah! hyung! i'm not a gay like you!' is it true that sunggyus was a gay? but that was nonsense! sunggyu was a handsome and a well-mannered young man! how can he was a gay'

sungyeol cleared his throaht. "um... myungsoo, why did you called umm.. why did you called sunggyu hyung," he swallowed hard. "a gay. just now." "Because, he is a gay!" myungsoo replied without looking at Sungyeol. he was very focused. "a-are you sure? because, sunggyu hyung is a handsome and..." before sungyeol could finish his sentence, myungsoo raised up his hand infront oh sungyeol.

"if i tell you about sunggyu and his gay life. could you stop nagging? you're really annoying me right now. i was trying to focused on the exercise that you gave me!" Myungsoo was so pissed by sungyeol. sungyeol pouted. "Alright-alright. if you tell me about it, i will not nagging and i will stay quiet." sungyeol promised. myungsoo sighed.

"actually, sunggyu is a gay. he was married. for three months i guess." "What ?! married! how can him?" sungyeol interputted. "Yah! if you let out your voice once again, i will beat your until you cannot walk properly" myungsoo frowned. sungyeol immeadetly stayed quiet. "sorry." he whispered. myungsoo smirked. "good boy!" he patted sungyeol's head. sungyeol shoved away myungsoo's hand. "Yah! i'm not a dog! don't patt my head like that!" shouted sungyeol. the he pouted. myungsoo chuckeld. "do you want me to continue the story or not?" myungsoo asked. still teasing sungyeol. sungyeol gave him a glared and nod.

"like i was saying. he was married. with a guy named Nam Woohyun. and, for your information. they did what the real married couple did." sungyeol's eyebrows hooked up. "what do you mean by real married couple did? i don't understand!" myungsoo sighed. "Aish! you babo! i mean... they do the lovey-dovey things"

sungyeol gasped. "you mean,.. both of them... bed... together... tomorrow morning?!" myungsoo nod. "Oh, my! oh! wait! how did you know about this? did you sping on them? oh my! you such ing ert! oh no! i'm tutoring a ert!!" sungyeol exclaimed in frustration.

myungsoo rolled his eyes in annoyance. 'huh! such a drama queen!' he slapped sungyeol's head with a book. "yah! I'm not that ing ert. Just one day, sunggyu gave all the maids a holiday for a day. they can go anywhere they want. when the maids wre out, he didn't notice that i was in the house. i know that they made that things becuse they moaned and yelling each other's name loudly! it was the scariest day that i had ever had!!" myungsoo endedhis story with a shrugged.

sungyeol shrugged too. "ok-ok! you may continued your exercise. geez! your story giving me a goosebump! ugh.. scary!!" myungsoo smirked and both of them continued each other's works.

~1 hour later~

myungsoo closed his exercised book and yawned. 10p.m. he checked the time. when he turned his face to the side of the bed, he saw that sungyeol was already sleeping. 'it was rude to wake up people when they were sleeping.' his heary said. 'but, since when you do care about another people, Kim Myungsoo?' his mind interoutted. 'since i've known sungyeol, i guesst.' 'what? did you just said thet you're falling for him?' 'why? is it rong? sungyeol is a human. i don't think it's wrong.' 'but, he's guy. and youre a guy!' his mind kept provoke him.

"AHH!!" myungsoo let out a small scream. he scared that he would woke sungyeol's up.

he leaned closer to sungyeol. he could smell his coffe scent. "I'm sorry Lee Sungyeol. i told you that i wasn't a gay. but, i couldn't controll my self. I love you!" he whisper and leaned closer and kissed sungyeol's red plump lips passionatly. he broke the kiss. he smiled. "i will take a good care of you. i swear. coz now, you're mine!" he whipered again and layed beside sungyeol. he inhale sungyeol's coffe scent and soon drifted to a deep-deep sleep.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hello! i know it was a bad chapter. and i was alittle early, right? =) sorry, actually, tomorrow i had alot of work. so, i had asked my mom to use the laptoo a little early today. and guess what?! she said, 'alright' and i just yeayyy!!! mommy tq! youre the best mama ever! and this also means, no update for tomorrow. SORRY!!

hope you guys love this chapter! enjoy~! =D btw, thanks my subscribers! youre the best!! <3 see you guys next week!!