Chapter 06 - WHAT THE!!!

~~CHOCOLATE LOVE~~

Sungyeol was awoken by the smell of chocolate. He sniffed and yawn. Lazily, he cracked open his eyes and realized that it was not his room. "Oh my! Did I fell asleep last night?" He got up and scanned around the room. "Myungsoo? Yah, where are you?" 

"Did you call me?" Myungsoo came in with two white mugs in hand. Sungyeol obviously irritated, "Why didn't you wake me up yesterday? My mom must be worried because-" "I've called her." Sungyeol halted his words. "You what?" Myungsoo smirked and placed the mugs on the table and stride closer to SUngyeol. "Well, I'm sorry for not waking you up last night. I had messaged Miss Angeliy that you would spend a night here and I ask her to inform abou thtis to your mom. SImple."

The tall guy was dumbfounded. "Care for hot chocolate?" He just soulessly accepted it. "I prefer coffee more..." he mumbled. Myungsoo over heard it. "Do you want coffee then? But I don't know how to brew coffee, I'll ask the maid to do it."

"Wait wait! You have a coffe brewer in your house?"

"Yep. My hyung loves caffeine, but not me. They always give me the gloomy feels,"

"Hahaha!" Myungsoo pouted. "Don't laugh at my words. It's true. Coffee makes me feel down for no reason. It's just like it has a weird depressing aura with it. And that aura is just- ughh!!!"

"Silly! Coffee is great!  When I drink coffee, there's this great warm feeling inside my heart and chest. Even the scent of coffee made me smile." Myungsoo turned towards Sungyeol. "But still, why are you so defensive over this coffee matter. It's just a beverage. Nothing more or less!"

Sungyeol hummed. "Well, it's just a beverage for you," he paused and sipped on his lukewarm chocolate drink. "But for me, coffee is more than that. I lost my dad when I was 11. I remember ever since I'm a baby, Mom would always bring me to Dad's coffee shop. It's just an old and shabby place. But once you in there, warm feelings and relaxing scent would invade your soul and mind. I learn to make my first moccha with Dad. I spell the words D.A.D. Just for him."

He brushed away the tears from his eyes. Myungsoo got closer to him and embrace him. The taller one did not resist. He sobbed his heart out onto Myungsoo's shoulder. They both sat on the bed and Myungsoo wiped away all Sungyeol's tears. "Shuuhh! Don't cry. You'll look ugly!" Sungyeol grinned. "I AM ugly. You're mean!" They both laughed. "Ironically, I AM mean. Everybody said that." 

"Well, now when I give it a second thought... you are not that mean. But you just quite annoying?" 

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. "Whatever! Now, don't you want to go home? Or are you willing to spend another night here?"

"NOOO!!! Well, thank you for your hospitality. I'll inform you later about our tutoring session. Bye!!" Sungyeol grabbed his bag and dashed out. He knew that it might look rude, but he can't spend any extra minute with this jerk anymore. He feels weird. Like something thumping his heart. 

Myungsoo chuckled from his room. He saw Sungyeol dashing away from the gate. "Is this love?" both of them held their thumping hearts.