CHAPTER 04: EMBRASSMENT

~~CHOCOLATE LOVE~~

Sungyeol gasped in disbelief when entered Myungsoo's bedroom. It was the biggest bedroom that he had ever seen in his entire life! The wall was white and choclate in colour. There is a king-sized bed at the centre of the room. There are three cupboards, choclate in colour near the wall. There is also a big Plasma TV with one set of sofa that was choclate in colour in one of the corner in the room. Oh yes, Sungyeol can smell the choclate scent everywhere in the room.

"Master Myungsoo really love choclates. That's why, all his things in this room were all white and choclate in colour. He also used the choclate scent in his room." said on of the maid. Sungyeol nod and both of the maids made their way out. Sungyeol still examining the big bedroom. He was way to focused on the bedroom until he doesn't know that Myungsoo was already in the room.

Myungsoo was leaning against the wall and cross his arm on his chest. He was staring at Sungyeol. 'My another little poor prey.' he thought. 'But, how can a nerd guy like him be this cool? Look at his shining black hair. And his red plump lips. White shining pearl-like teeth. And god! is eyes. His eyes were sparkling. No! Shining! Shining like the rubys.' Myungsoo mentally slapped his face.

Sungyeol was alitte shock when he saw Myungsoo leaning against the wall. 'When did he entered the room?' he asked quietly. Then, he realized that Myungsoo was lost in his own mind. Sungyeol move quitly towards Myungsoo. He waves his hand and snapped his finger and waved his hand infront of Myungsoo. "Yah, Myungsoo!" he called. "Myungsooooooooo!!!!!!!!" He called again. "YAH! KIM MYUNGSOOOO!!!" Sungyeol shouted.

Myungsoo was shocked. He couldn't balanced himself. He gripped Sungyeol's wrist. But Sungyeol can't balanced himself eitheir. Myungsoo fell on the floor. Sungyeol was on top of him just in seconds. Both froze on the floor. Myungsoo's face was very close to Sungyeol's. Myungsoo can't hold himself from moving closer. For Sungyeol, his face was red like cherry. He could feel Myungsoo's hot breath on his cheeck. Myungsoo moved. Their nose touched! Sungyeol's breath became shorter and harder. Myungsoo felt the same. Their lips were just inch away, but then............

The door suddenly flew opened and make a loud noise. Sungyeol was so shocked. He quickly stood up. He was actually a little happy to see the guy that had opened the door. He could not stare at Myungsoo for any longer. But infact, he was really scared. No! Deathly scared. He could feel his finger was trembling in fears.

Myungsoo groaned in dissapontment, under his breath. He was just about to started his game with his new tutor. He felt really annoyed.

Actually, it was Sunggyu that opened the door. He was a bit shock to see Sungyeol was lying on Myungsoo on the floor, with their face wre just inchs away! He just wnt to check on Sungyeol. He worried that Myungsoo would do something bad on him. But he was frozed in front of the door when he saw the two little boys.

Just in minute, he smiled. He said in a low-sweet-voice, "Sorry for interputting you guys. I know that you was enjoying you learning session right, Master Myungsoo?" he glared at Myungsoo who was still sitting on the floor still full with annoyance.

"Wait! It's not that what you thingking about! Actually, I-i er.." Sungyeol tried to explained when Sunggyu shook his head. "No need to explained, Sungyeol. I konw that you guys were busy learning. I will preteng that I'm not seeing anything. Just go on." he smiled with smirked and closed the door.

Before Sungyeol could took a deep breath, Sunggyu opened the door again. "Oh! Before I've forgot. Myungsoo-ah, next time. Locked the door. It was lucky that I was the one who came in. What will the other maids thinked when he saw you like that? Now, remember to locked the door. Okay?" he said quikly ran away from Myungsoo's room

Sungyeol's jaw dropped and smasehd into pieces. 'What?! Did he thougth that we was a GAY?!!! God! Why all these bad things always happened on me!' Sunyeol cried in his mind.

"Yah,hyung! I'm not a gay like you!" Myungsoo shouted angrily at the door. "Aish!" Myungsoo sighed and ruffled his hair. Sungyeol doesn't know how to react. He was still embrassed and awkward with Myungsoo. He cleared his throaht and asked Myungsoo either he want to skipped the tutor class or he just want to go ahead with it. Myungsoo was still with his decision, class should be go on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:heiii!! i'm back! Sorry for late. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. But for me, it was kinda faild and i'm feeling very awkward while typing this chapter. Oww! Both Myungsoo and Sungyeol were sooooo cute! <3 Them!

Btw, I will only updating my story on Saturday. Rewind please!! SATURDAY ONLY!! Yes! only once a week! My parents had made a new rule! I doesn't have any choice or, they will tae my laptop for THE WHOLE YEAR!!!!! Agh! I'm going crazy right now. Hope you guys will be patient for another chapter. =] See you guys next week. Tatatata. Oh yes! <3 u my subscribers!!