CHAPTER 01: NEWS

~~CHOCOLATE LOVE~~

"Lee Sungyeol. Could you please come to my office after school?" Miss Anglie asked before she ended her English class.

Sungyeol just looked at her and nodded. "Alright, Miss Anglie."

After the last school bell rang.

"Miss Anglie, I'm here. May I come in?" Sungyeol asked and knocked politely on the door.

Sungyeol heard Miss Anglie said 'Yes' and he walked in with thousands questions in his mind. 'What have I done until Miss Anglie called me to her office? Have I made something bad at school? Or.. God! Or she wanted to disqualified me from the English Club!' the thoughts flew away in Sungyeol's mind.

Miss Anglie snapped her fingers and yelled out Sungyeol's name until he came back to the reality. "Lee Sungyeol" she called. "LEE SUNGYEOL!!" she shouted for this time.

Sungyeol was in reality again. He quickly kneeled in front of Miss Anglie. "Miss Anglie, please.. Please. Don't disqualified me from the English Club!"

Miss Anglies's syes jolted in shocked. Then, she laughed hardly. She couldn't controll herself and she was about to fell from her chair. "What are you talking about Mr Lee?"

"Neh..." Sungyeol was shocked. "Y-You didn't call me to your office to disqualified me from the English Club?" he asked. Still trembling.

"Mr Lee, how can I kick away my best student? And the thing that I want to discuss with you doesn't have any relationship with the English Club." Miss Anglie said while wiped her tears. Still smiling.

Sungyeol blushed! He can feel that his chick were burn! 'That was so stupid reactions, Sungyeol!' he scolded himself.

"Anyway Sungyeol. The thing that I want to discuss with you is a very important thing. I hope that you wil pay a lot of attention to my words." Miss Anglie's voice had changed into a serioud=s tone.

Sungyeol's heart pounded fast. "What is it Miss Anglie?"

"I want you, Lee Sungyeol. To tutor one of our students at this school?"

"What? Miss Anglie, am I dreaming or just misheard just now? Tutoring people? I'm just a nerd. I can't tutor people."

"But, Lee Sungyeol. It was only you that can get 95 and 100% in English test every year. And, don't worry. The school will pay for your tutor time." Miss Anglie said.

"P-pay?.. Are you sure?" Sungyeol asked.

"Yes! The school will pay to you. And it cost $50 per an hour. If the student take extra time to finished, just tell me and I will informed it to the school and they will pay you extra money. So, how was it?"

Sungyeol swallowed roughly. then, he nod.

Miss Anglie screamed in happines. "Thank you thank you very much! Sungyeol!"

Just then there was a knock on the door. Miss Anglie said yes and there was a guy came in. Sungyeol's jaw dropped. "What?! Kim Myungsoo, the big-head jerk? What is he doing here? In Miss Anglie office?" he said under his breath.

"Ah.. Mr Kim. Please have a seat. Myungsoo just stared coldly at Sungyeol and Miss Anglie. Doesn't have any choice, he take a seat beside Sungyeol.

Miss Anglie cleared her throaht. "Sungyeol, about your tutor thing. Take this address and wait for your student at the nearby cafe. Okay?" Sungyeol nodded and take the address from her. He made his way to the address.

Meanwhile, in Miss Anglie office:

"Myungsoo, we need to talk about your English marks. It was so bad." Miss Anglie started their conversations.

Myungsoo just smirked. "Why should I cared about it?"

"Yes. Yes you should care about it. You are the most pitiyiest student that I've ever met." Miss Anglie frowned.

Myungsoo was so shocked to see his teacher liked that. Quickly he hide his shock expression. "Whatever.." he mumbled slowly.

"Kim Myungsoo, this is your final year. I know that youre father is a well-known buisnessman in Korea. And I know that he can transfer you to any prestige colleage. But, are just gonna wait for your father to put you at the colleage? You doesn't want to use your own afford? Your own sacrifised?" her voice began to slow.

Myungsoo doesn't move or say any words to his teacher. Maybe he was still digesting what his teacher had told to him.

"I don't have any choice. I had to put you under the tutor programme!" Miss Anglie announced.

"B-But.." Myungsoo tried to protest. But, his teacher just looked at him with death glared. "It was from your father's. I couldn't do anything."

Myungsoo sighed. "Alright! When can I start this stupid programme!"

Miss Anglie smiled and handed him out a piece of paper. "Go to this addrres. You will find your tutor there."

Myungsoo took in a deep breathe and made his way. But in no time, devilish idea came to his brain. "Alright my little tutor, I will make you crying and begging to Miss Anglie to stop from tutoring me!" he said and walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A\N: HOW WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER? TOO LONG? YES IT IS.
SORRY. I CAN'T UPDATE OFTEN. I'M BUSY WITH MY SCHOOL. ANT HOW, SORRY
IF THERE ANY SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKES. HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. =D
BTW, THANKS TO THE SUBSCRIBERS~~ *90 DEGREE BOWS*