s a y m y n a m e . oneshot { oc + kris }

[ apply . ] exo song one-shots

a/n; yay~ Another one shot done ! :D
Thanks for all the requests :3
I hope you like this one~ KREASSEE :DD
I'm thinking about closing the requests soon(of course I'll open it later)
Only if they start piling up, which they are a bit right now.
I'm kind of doing everything myself so bear with me! XD <3

Oneshot Info:

Based on Say My Name - 4minute
Requester: eatfood with her character; Hwang Jinae
EXO Member: Kris [ Wu Yi Fan ]

- - -

I saw Kris's stare as he looked over our way.

 

“Please go out with me!” A boy asked me. I looked at Kris in the corner of my eye. I know he was watching. I sighed.

 

 “Out of all the piercing eyes that are falling for me”

 

“Sorry,” I said. “I already have someone I like.” I tried to say so that Kris could hear. I looked, but he was already gone. I sighed again. The boy looked sad, and I apologized again, saying we could be friends if he'd like. He said it's okay and left.

 

You pretend not to but you want me too”

 

Damn you Kris. How long do you want me to wait? How I longed for him to be within my touch. How I longed for him to call my name. It was incredibly obvious that he had attention to me, yet he won't say anything. I sighed, all I could do was wait. He wouldn't give out anything when I talk to him anyway.

 

-

 

Hi Kris!” I smiled cheerfully, as I sat down next to him in the canteen.

 

Hey.” He replied shortly. I pouted.

 

You're no fun~” I said playfully, and I pretended to leave. I felt a grab on my hand.

 

Sorry.” He said. I blushed a little bit and giggled. I was about to hold his hand, but he let it go as I sat down. My heart sunk. Stupid Kris. I ate my food and talked to him like normal.

 

Just can’t stop fallin’ in love”

 

We separated ways, as the bell rang. I was humming, when my phone ringtone interrupted me. It was from my mother. I picked it up happily.

 

Mum what is it?” I answered. There was silence. I was confused.

 

Hello?” I said again. My mum's voice was small.

 

Jinae-ah,” She started. “Mum apologizes, but we're moving out of the country tomorrow.” She said.

 

What?!” I said in disbelief. I couldn't take in what she just said. My life was going fine and she just had to do this? What was the reason?

 

I'm really sorry, Jinae-ah..” She said, apologizing again.

 

I don't want your apology! At least tell me why!” I replied, wanting to think this was all a joke. There was silence again.

 

I've already packed your stuff,” she said in a firm tone, but I could tell it was a bit shaky. “Make sure you say goodbye to your friends today, I'll let you have tonight doing what you want, just be ready by tomorrow afternoon.” She stated. I couldn't believe it. It was going too fast for me. I hung up the phone and wondered what I should do. Kris.. I don't think I can wait for you anymore.

 

-

 

It was after school and my friends were hugging me, with teary eyes. I smiled at them, having tears in my eyes myself. They kept hugging me and telling me goodbye and good luck, they wouldn't let me go. I giggled at that thought. They're the bestest friends i've had. They had to go and they waved goodbye, they told me that I must contact them. I waved back with teary eyes.

 

I knew Kris had basketball practice after school today so I waited for him. I sat there, waiting for him to come out. I thought about how I should face him. Thinking about not seeing him for a long time, maybe forever, made my heart ache. I heard footsteps and I quickly stood up, seeing Kris. His expression was surprised. I felt so happy I could see him. I smiled the brightest smile I could.

 

Kris,” I started to say. “Could you hang out with me tonight?” I said, sounding desperate. He seemed to haven't sensed that.

 

Don’t measure things out and just come to me tonight”

 

Sorry, I've got something on tonight.” He replied. I put my head down, trying to hold in my tears. I grabbed onto the edge of his shirt weakly.

 

It’s just today”
 

Please.” I begged with a whispery voice. He knew something was wrong so he just nodded.

 

We were walking down the street and heading towards our favorite place. The hill. It had an amazing view of the city lights at night. He looked at me.

 

So, What did you bring me here for?” He asked me, as we arrived. I smiled at him.


“Cause I felt like it.” I replied. He smiled a little bit. We both sat down at the top of the hill, and looked at the view.

 

Hey Kris,” I said in a small voice. “Do you love me?” I said, and looked over at him. He looked flustered and didn't know what to say, his face became a bit red. I chuckled.

 

It's okay,” I said. “I love you anyway.” I told him. I felt his hand on mine, I looked over at him and he was facing the other way, trying to hide his happiness and the blush he had on his face. I giggled. This was enough for me.. I guess.

 

When this night passes, we might never see each other”

 

We spent another hour just talking about different things. We had our laughs and we had a fun time. I loved Kris's laugh. It was so rare, but it made him look so handsome and charming. Before we knew it, it became dark. He waved to me as a goodbye when we parted ways. I tried not to show any sadness, but I knew it was impossible. He was meters away from me, and he walked further. I waved back, tears starting to drop. It was dark, so he didn't realize I was crying. As he disappeared around the corner, I started to cry. I kept whispering his name while crying. I missed him already.

 

- -

At school

 

Kris walked normally and he felt happy about what happened last night. The first period, he had classes with Jinae. He sat next to the seat that Jinae was always seated at and smiled to himself. He noticed Jinae's group of friends come in. They were all sulking and comforting each other up. Kris was confused but tried to find Jinae among them. He didn't so he went up to them and asked them about Jinae. They looked at him with teary eyes and surprise.

 

If today passes, if you don’t hold onto me, you’ll regret for a long time”

 

You mean she didn't tell you?” They said to him. Kris frowned with confusion. They started to tear up even more.

 

Jinae,” They said with wobbly voices. “She's going out of the country today.” Kris looked at them with shock. The friends couldn't help but sob a little bit.

 

She's probably at the airport right now.” They stated, trying to hold back their tears. “It was so sudden!” One of them said, while the others just nodded.

 

Kris ran out of the classroom and called a taxi. He shouted at the driver telling him to go faster to the airport. The driver got a little bit scared at Kris's orders and loud voice, so he went faster like he had been told.

 

- -

At airport

 

I rolled my suitcase and sat down at the waiting chairs. There was still an hour till we had to go in. I sighed as I thought of everyone. Especially Kris. I closed my eyes painfully, as tears were urging to come out. I sighed again. I had already cried my heart out last night, I can't believe I still had tears left.

 

An hour later, the speakers sounded, and my mother told me we had to go. I bit my lip, trying to hold back my tears. It'd be a bit embarrassing to cry in the airport in front of so many people. I looked back, expecting something but I saw nothing. I mentally slapped myself for expecting anything. I was about to take a step in when I heard a familiar voice. My heart skipped a bit.

 

take my breath away and say my name”
“With your sweet lips, say my name”

 

Hwang Jinae!!” Kris shouted. My heart started to beat fast. My tears were urging to come out. He came. Kris came for me. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. Ugh, was I always this weak. I tried to hold them in. I didn't want to face him with my tearful face so I didn't turn around, I just looked down on the floor. I felt Kris's hands on my shoulders, he turned me around.

 

Feels like we’re becoming one just like a dream”

 

K-Kris..” I said with a tearful face. I looked at him. He was sweaty all over, and he was panting. He hugged me before I could say anything. I closed my eyes and accepted the hug.

 

Stupid,” He whispered to me. “How could you disappear so suddenly like that?” He said in a tired voice. I could feel his heart beating like crazy. Tears were coming out uncontrollably now. Being in his arms made me spill all my feelings out. He tightened our hug.

 

Don’t just talk but catch me”

 

Jinae,” He said. “I love you.” He said in his handsome voice. I felt so happy. The words I had waited for. Finally. I laughed a little bit in between my tears.

 

I've been waiting for that for so long.” I said. He tightened our hug even more. I forced a smile as I loosened our hug and looked at his desperate eyes.

 

Thanks.” I said, as I let go of him. I didn't turn back, my tears started to fall. I bit my lip again, and tried to hold them in, but they were just pouring out of me. I felt like I was crying an ocean. My heart ached so much. The pain I felt was so unbearable. He shouted something to me in front of everyone.

 

Don’t care about the eyes around us and just come to me”

 

I was surprised at first, but I looked back at him with a smile on my tear filled face. I could see tears coming out of his eyes, which hurt me. I giggled a little bit as I recalled his words.

 

I'll get you someday.”

 

Be a man and lead me”

- - -

a/n; Hope you liked that! :D
If the requester could leave a comment about how it was, even if it's just a little bit, that's be great! :D

Thanks for reading! :3